October 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a wilderness canyon cafe on 10/2 for dinner for a party of 6. I have a ressie for 9/29 at 4:40 to trade.

I am cancelling the following at 6pm tonight. Please pm me if anyone wants any of these.

9/27 kona 9am
9/29 citricos 6:20
planet hollwood 6:30
9/30 brown derby 11:55
10/2 50's prime time 3:50
Sci fi 6:55
10/3 captains grill 9:14 am
10/4 yahtsman 5:50

Will be cancelling this reservation in about 5 mins if anyone wants to grab it. Its for a table of 3.

Will be cancelling this reservation in about 5 mins if anyone wants to grab it. Its for a table of 3.

I happened to be on-line and saw this. It was still available, so I grabbed it for potential others on the board (we do not need it). If anyone wants it, let me know, and it is yours. (10/14, 2:30 pm, Le Cellier)

I happened to be on-line and saw this. It was still available, so I grabbed it for potential others on the board (we do not need it). If anyone wants it, let me know, and it is yours. (10/14, 2:30 pm, Le Cellier)

Do you still have this? We are a party of 4 and this date and time would work for us. Thanks!

Hi! I have O'Hana on Oct 14 (Wed) at 7:05 for a party of 5 if you still need it.:thumbsup2

Looking for reservations for the week of October 10th. We just had a recent change of plans and our planned trip has been moved from December to October. And we had been planning to try Deluxe Dining, sigh! Availability is scarce for lots of places that week, so I'm just checking if any kind soul out there has had a change of plans and will be giving up some of their reservations...

Party of 5 (3 adults, 2 children). Looking for reservations from October 10th through 17th. Looking for the usual difficult to get ADRs:

Le Cellier
1900 Park Fare
Chef Mickey's
Garden Grill
Ohana

Looking for Akershush (sp?) on Thursday October 15th any breakfast time for party of 4. We have a lunch ressie there for 12:10pm however we were really hoping :wizard: for breakfast!

Thanks! :goodvibes

Just wanted to give you :thumbsup2 for doing that. That was very nice of you. We all know what a hard ADR that is to get! :lovestruc

I am looking for a Tusker House breakfast, party of 3 or 4, anytime, on 10/4.

I can trade:

Yachtsman for 3 10/7 7:55PM
Coral Reef for 3 10/9 4:20PM
Tusker House lunch on 10/4 party of 3

:flower3:

This might be a long shot, but I am looking to trade GARDEN GRILL for LE CELLIER. My GG ressie if for 9/30 at 6:50 for 8 people. I would like to trade for around the same time. Anyone interested? :goodvibes

Now I have 3 reservations of my own to cancel:

10/10, 5 pm, Hoop-de-doo (tier 3), 2a 2c
10/11, 10:35 am, Cinderella's Royal Table, 2a 2c
10/12, 9:55 am, Cinderella's Royal Table, 1a 2c

I would really, really, really like to get an 'Ohanas for 10/11, 6 pm-ish, for 3-4 ppl in exchange for one of these. However, if I can't get that, I will still be giving these away. Feel free to let me know now if you want one, and I'll try until Friday for the 'Ohana trade before releasing them.

A great big thank-you :flower3: to Danielle (gallagher35) for going above and beyond and helping to make our daughters' vacation even more magical :wizard:

:thanks:

Jenni

Still Looking for Ohana ~ L or B b/t 09/25 and 10/03

Also Sci Fi for Dinner on 10/2

All for 2A 2C

Have a Mama Melrose Lunch to trade on 10/2.

I wanted to give a fellow DISer a chance at the following reservation before I cancel it.

Thursday October 1, 2009
Sci Fi Drive In 7:40pm 3A 4C

Thanks

Hi, I'm new to this and have some ADRs I like to swap.

I need dinner at Cape May Cafe on 10/3 after 5pm for 5 (3A and 2C)

I have to swap -

10/3 - San Angel - 6:30pm for 5
10/4 - Le Cellier - 1:05 pm for 5
10/7 - Le Celier - 1:15 pm for 5

Thanks !

:bride::hippie::lovestruc

I will be cancelling Sci Fi Oct 3rd.
1:35 for 2A and 1C

If anyone wants it, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter