October 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I REALLY need California Grill 10/1 for 8 people around 7 or so. I can trade Ohana's for 8 at 6:50. PLEASE PLEASE, anyone? I can also trade another CG ressie for 9/28 at 7:25 for 8 people.

Do you feel this is true if showing up with just ONE more adult? :confused3 (going from ADR of 3, showing up with 4) My son just decided 2 nights ago to join us so, I got him the same flights, MNSSHP tic and added him to our room with park tic, FD & hopper. Trouble is, all my ADRs are for 3. :guilty: The ADRs I have aren't exactly exchangable/replaceable. I have CM, 50's, CP, LeCellier, PSB and H&V. I'm worried now! :sad1:

I would call and see if they can tell you what type of table they put you at. I was trying to change my Fantasmic package for a DISmember and the CM actually put me on hold to see the "table top" they had me on. Turns out I am at a table for 2 and there are no other open ones.

She explained that the new system generally puts a party of 2 at a 2 table top, where before it didn't. I asked if I had 3 people would it put me at 4 and she did say that some places do have table tops do have tables for 3, but not many.

So I'd check. You might find you are already at a table for 4, so it wouldn't matter.

Fri 10/9 - Cape May 5:35pm 4 people
Fri 10/9 - Garden Grill 4:20pm 4 people

If I don't hear anything I will cancel with Disney.

You really shouldn't do this. There is a very good chance they won't be able to seat you.

Although I have had them lose my ADR and seat us anyway ~ and I have had them have it for the wrong number of people ~ but looking at my other ADR saw they were all made for the right number and seat us.

Try doing a second ADR for two people.

That's what I'm afraid of. I have been checking online and/or calling at least 2 or 3 times a day since my parents decided to come with us just one week after I made my ADRs. This is REALLY stressing me out. It's my parents first trip to WDW and I would never leave them to eat alone, so if we can't get ADRs for them I'll have to cancel ours.

Just in case, I'm desperately requesting again:

I already have ADRs for 5 people at the following restaurants so I need additional reservations for 2 or I could use reservations for 7 and cancel the ADRs for 5 that I already have.

October 3rd - 1900 Park Fare: 2 people (around 10:10 am) or 7 people anytime for breakfast

October 3rd - Chef Mickey's: 2 people (around 6:30 pm) or 7 people anytime for dinner

October 4th - Crystal Palace: 2 people or 7 people before 9:00 am

If anyone has any of these that they aren't using, I would be eternally grateful to have them! Thanks

If anyone is interested, I will be canceling these at 3pm. Please PM me.

Sci-Fi Dine In - 9/28 @3:45 PM (party of 5)
Whispering Canyon Café - 9/29 @ 5:25pm (party of 4)
Tusker House Lunch - 10/2 @ 11:50pm (party of 4)

Donald's Safari Breakfast @ 10:05 am on Monday Oct 12 (AM EMH day)
party of 8

I would like to trade this for a Chef Mickey's ressie on Wed Oct 14 for party of 8 (anytime)

Thanks!

We have WCC booking Saturday, October 10 at 8:10 pm and would love an earlier time. We have 4 adults and 1 child. We can go Oct 9, 10 or 11.

Thanks. I don't have any great ressies to trade or I would offer them up. Everything is really late or really early.

I have 2 ressies that I will be cancelling..

10/2 12:30 pm The Plaza in MK
10/5 3:15 Rose and Crown

Just PM me if interested!

I would call and see if they can tell you what type of table they put you at. I was trying to change my Fantasmic package for a DISmember and the CM actually put me on hold to see the "table top" they had me on. Turns out I am at a table for 2 and there are no other open ones.

She explained that the new system generally puts a party of 2 at a 2 table top, where before it didn't. I asked if I had 3 people would it put me at 4 and she did say that some places do have table tops do have tables for 3, but not many.

So I'd check. You might find you are already at a table for 4, so it wouldn't matter.

i had that issue also.
i had adr's set for 3 peeps.

my plans changed and i had to get new Adr's for 4 peeps at a couple of places.

the places i needed to add one person required to change the adrs.
they have 3 top tables and if i brought a 4th person, they wouldn't honor my extra person without a long wait.

I have additional ADRs that I can trade for the ones I need listed in my earlier post below. They are:

Crystal Palace for October 3rd - 8:15 am, 2 adults and 3 kids
Crystal Palace for October 5th - 8:05 am, 2 adults and 3 kids
Le Celier for October 4th - 6:15 pm, 2 adults and 3 kids
Le Celier for October 4th - 7:30 pm, 2 adults and 3 kids
Whispering Canyon Cafe for Sept. 30th - 4:30 pm, 2 adults and 3 kids
Boma for October 2nd - 9:00pm, 4 adults and 3 kids
Boma for October 3rd - 9:10 pm, 4 adults and 3 kids
Boma for October 3rd - 7:10 pm, 2 adults and 3 kids

Send me a PM if you would like to trade.

That's what I'm afraid of. I have been checking online and/or calling at least 2 or 3 times a day since my parents decided to come with us just one week after I made my ADRs. This is REALLY stressing me out. It's my parents first trip to WDW and I would never leave them to eat alone, so if we can't get ADRs for them I'll have to cancel ours.

Just in case, I'm desperately requesting again:

I already have ADRs for 5 people at the following restaurants so I need additional reservations for 2 or I could use reservations for 7 and cancel the ADRs for 5 that I already have.

October 3rd - 1900 Park Fare: 2 people (around 10:10 am) or 7 people anytime for breakfast

October 3rd - Chef Mickey's: 2 people (around 6:30 pm) or 7 people anytime for dinner

October 4th - Crystal Palace: 2 people or 7 people before 9:00 am

If anyone has any of these that they aren't using, I would be eternally grateful to have them! Thanks

I have reservation for Sci fi on October 1 for 7 at 7:40pm. If anyone has something to trade for this. Please let me know, Thanks.

I have a resi for Akershus @ 5:10pm for 3, Oct 6.

Not sure how this works, but let me know if you want it. :)

I am looking for The Garden Grill for Tuesday Sept 29 for 2 adults and 2 children. I will be happy to trade ANY or ALL of these for that reservation.

Tusker House 9/28 @ 11:45am
Citricos 9/29 @ 5:40pm
The Plaza 9/29 @ 1:05pm
1900 Park Fare 10/3 @ 9:40am
The Plaza 10/1 @ 1:10pm

Ihave a California Grill for 2A & 2C on Tuesday 10/06.

Would like to trade for a CG for 10/02 around the same time.

Thanks

10/7 PRINCESS AT AKERSHUS10:30 AM FOR 2A 1C (This was a CC guarantee so, we'd have to work something out on changing the name and CC number) :confused3

10/8 SCI FI @ 2:30 for 2A 1C

10/5 50's @12:25 for 2A 1C

Because I've added my son(!), I've been playing with my ADRs to get everything for 4 or, get 1 more at the same time or, get a new ADR for elsewhere for 4! What a nightmare! Still can't get CM for ANYtime, ANYdate earlier than I have. CP is no piece of cake either. :sad2:

Once I figure out EVERYTHING I have, I may have more to give away.

I don't need to trade but, I'd like ANY CP or ANY CM between 10/4-10/8 for 3A and 1C, IF you have them! Either way, everything above is being given up - to you DISers! :thumbsup2

Let me know if you want anything!

Kimraye

Do you really need to give all those up...just because you're going from 3 to 4? Other people have talked about this on the board and they normally sit a party of 3 at a table that would sit 4. I wouldn't give up all your ADRs!!!! Keep them, show up a bit early and explain your situation....I bet it'd be no problem. It's not like your going from a party of 4 to 5 which would need a different table. KEEP THEM!! :goodvibes

Have:
Oct 1st - Le Cellier - 7:55pm for party of 2 (am now going to MNSSHP)

Want:
Le Cellier - party of 2 for any of the following dates:

Sept 26th lunch
Sept 27th dinner
Sept 28th dinner
Sept 30th lunch or dinner
Oct 2nd dinner
Oct 3rd lunch or dinner

Anyone want to trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter