October 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just booked adr's gor what I wanted when I wanted on first try!! Love online ADR's. :dance3::dance3:

I have a 2:45 pm le cellier ressie for 2 on 9/27 that I'd like to trade for le cellier on 10/1 or 9/30. Any time lunch or dinner. This is also posted on the September boards. Thanks!

Looking for an ADR for LeCellier for a party of one anytime on Sunday October 4th. The reason for my trip is to have lunch/dinner at LeCellier on my birthday, but I didn't have any luck this morning on either the online system or by phone. Thanks!

maux:donald:

Not sure if this is even possible since I haven't ever seen anyone post a grand gathering trade but I thought I'd give it a try.

I have a Tony's breakfast booked for Wednesday, Oct. 7th--party of 10. I would really like to trade it for one on Saturday, Oct. 10th.

If it helps, the Undercover guide has Wed. Oct. 7th listed as a lower crowd day and MK is on the "best park" list for that day. It should be a lot less crowded than on Saturday since that will be Columbus day weekend.

If interested, PM, email or post here.

TIA..

I will be canceling a late lunch ressie at Chef Mickey's for 12 on Oct /1 @ 2:15... hopefully this will be opening a few tables at that seating. I will be canceling tomorrow afternoon... July 6 @ 2pm (Toronto Time)

Looking for 4:00ish at BD we have 6:20 LeCellier.
Both are 10/8 for a party of 4

Also, 10/3 we have 6:50 Teppan Edo looking for 5:00ish. Party of 4

Hi
Would anyone have dinner for 2 between 5:30pm - 6:30 pm available during one of the dates above at LeCellier?

If you do, can you email me back? I would like to surprise my Mom.

Thanks,
Anita

I know these are a long shot, but I am looking for:

Chef Mickeys:
10/2 for 6 any time all day, just not later than 6pm

Tusker House breakfast
early breakfast 10/1 for 6

CRT
10/3 late breakfast, lunch or dinner for 4

1900 Park Fare dinner
10/2 for 4 no later than 6pm

I tried as early as possible, 7am 90 days out and still nothing. Thanks!!

I posted this on the October thread because I have a LeCellier to trade on October 5th for 5 people at 550 pm in exchange for a Coral Reef on 9/30 or 10/1 for 4 people for a similar dinner time. Please pm me if you are interested.

Looking for:

October 1: Epcot princess breakfast, anytime. party of 2

thanks!

I am looking for a dinner reservation for 4 people anywhere at the Studios on 10/1 preferably between 4-6 p.m.... either a regular reservation or a Fantasmic dinner package is fine... and any table service restaurant will do.

If I can get a reservation between 4-6 p.m., I have a 6:35 p.m. reservation at Hollywood & Vine to trade.

Thanks!

Looking for Le Cellier on 10/8 with an arrival of 5:30 - 6:30 time frame. Thanks!

right now there is a CRT reservation available on Oct 6 at 6:35
if anyone looking for one goving a heads up pn this to who ever can get it

Wanted: Ohana, early dinner, 10/6 (going to MNSSHP at 7) for 4 (2 adults, 2 kids)
Have to trade/cancel: Wave, 10/6, 5:35 for 4

Wanted: Le Cellier, dinner anytime 5-7, 10/7 for 4
Have to trade/cancel: Tepan Edo, 10/7 5:50 for 4

Wanted: Later time for Yak & Yeti, have 4:15 on 10/9 for 4

Not sure how trading works? But hoping it does! :)

This ressie is for a party of 5. Would like to trade for a Chef Mickeys Breakfast around 9:30 on 10/7 or 10/10.

Hello All!

I have a Le Cellier ressie Oct. 1st at 1:55.

I am looking to TRADE for a Le Cellier Dinner ressie on the same day! If you are interested please PM me! :goodvibes

I'd suggest you try calling Disney Dining today... even if you have tried before. The Fantasmic dinner packages for October 1 and beyond were just opened today... even though the 90-day window has passed for the first part of October. There is an entire thread on the boards from those of us who have been waiting for them to open October dates for the Fantasmic package... and we were FINALLY able to book these starting this morning. Best of luck to you!

Looking for Fantasmic package 10/5 for party of 5 or anydate between 10/5-10-10, Thanks!:lovestruc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter