October 2008~ Come one guys I know your out there We Now Have a LIST!!!

Anyone know when it will be out? I've heard it's six months ahead, so does that mean it should be on the WDW site on April 1st?

I want to know when MNSSHP is before I make my ADR's!

Will be staying for 10 days in October at POFQ. First trip since December 2001 and so excited! Only 215 more days.

:) Magical Gathering for our family - 10/11-10/20, staying first week of trip at OKW and remaining days at YC!

we are also Octoberites;) We are staying atrium club at the CR from 22nd oct to 28th oct YAY!!! So if you see identical twins...thats us!!

We're in for October too....:banana: ....we're heading 'home' for the 1st time 10/28-11/3.......AKV baby:cool1:

Add us to the list - October 18-25 at the GF!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for a reservation at CRT!!!

Can't wait! We'll be there Oct. 28 - Nov. 2. Haven't decided where to stay yet. How does one find out about codes?

Jan

Keep checking on this site as well as mousesavers. Be sure to call Disney Reservations to see if there are any discounts available to you for your time period. Ask if there are any pin codes attached to your names, phone numbers, address, email address, etc.... Let them know if you have AAA, military or gov't id, etc..... The biggie is don't give up hope. Keep trying for those discounts every so often. I didn't have a discount several months ago, but just a week ago one popped up. :cool1:

We'll be there Oct 11 -18 at CBR after 2 weeks cruising :cool1: .
Our 2nd time. My parents & brother are coming too and it will their first time for anything Disney :woohoo: .

We'll be there! September 30 - October 5th. Staying at CR. First family trip. I just started a PTR as well but I have no idea how to link to it!

We wanted to go in mid-September to avoid crowds but we had a really hard time getting a room at the CR which was where we really wanted to stay. Looks like just about every week in September and October is listed as a Wonderful Weeks of Disney except the one week we'll be there! Hope this doesn't mean out of control crowds. My DH and DS don't function so well in crowds:confused:

We'll be there Oct 11 -18 at CBR after 2 weeks cruising :cool1: .
Our 2nd time. My parents & brother are coming too and it will their first time for anything Disney :woohoo: .

Wow I'll see you there ;) We will be at CBR Oct 12th to 16th prior to our first cruise on the Disney Wonder !

We are going Oct 19-25th staying at Fort Wilderness. This will be our first MNSSHP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter