October 2008 code watch

Usually in August sometime I belive. If its anything like the hours for october we will be waiting awhile!

For those of you hoping to stay at POP CENTURY---we have a fridge swap established with a few openings. Please click the link in my signature if you're interested in learning more.

I have never used a code before, but I am thinking of booking the room now to gurantee that we'll have housing. Will I be able to call Disney if a code comes out and apply it to the room that I already booked?

Does anyone know just how much the "Package discount for the general public" is? Not the free dining one, just the regular "Package discount for the general public".

A friend and I are hoping to make a quick trip the weekend of October 18th. We have received emails and mailers but have not capitalized since we just decided to go! Also hoping for better airfare out of LA!

I have never used a code before, but I am thinking of booking the room now to gurantee that we'll have housing. Will I be able to call Disney if a code comes out and apply it to the room that I already booked?

Yep, that is what a lot of us are hoping to do I'm sure. You just call back and the CM can apply it to your existing reservation or if the hotel/room type you have is not available on the code then they can change it for you to something that is available.

Hi all! :wave2:
We are planning on going Oct 3rd-11th.
My question is this......is this week generally included when they offer package discounts? We have never gone in October so I never really paid attention.

What discount is typically given on AAA discount. Like what percentage? Anyone know?

What discount is typically given on AAA discount. Like what percentage? Anyone know?

I think it is usually around 10% to 15%. It saved us $220 for this trip. And it will give us the Diamond Parking pass, a AAA Disney discount card, and preferred seating for Illuminations and several other preferred seatings.

And hopefully we will get a "Package Discount for the General Public" like they usually give out each year during our time to go. And that should save us about another $450. :)

The Dining Plan saved us $280.

All said and done we could be looking at $950 saved for this trip! :banana:

Aaghh, I'm so confused about the discount code!!!!!!!!!:confused:
I subscribe to mousesavers and review everything. Am I missing something? Do you have to go through a particular travel group???? Do I need to order a DVD??
I've just gotten the Disney "bug" about going to WDW since we went to AKL, WOW!! ( asked DH for 50th B-day there:cake: ) If I can temp him with a discount it may be in the works to schedule.

Keeping my fingers crossed ;pixiedust:

I think it is usually around 10% to 15%. It saved us $220 for this trip. And it will give us the Diamond Parking pass, a AAA Disney discount card, and preferred seating for Illuminations and several other preferred seatings.

And hopefully we will get a "Package Discount for the General Public" like they usually give out each year during our time to go. And that should save us about another $450. :)

The Dining Plan saved us $280.

All said and done we could be looking at $950 saved for this trip! :banana:

What is the preferred seating for Illuminations through AAA? I've never heard of that. That's who we have our package booked through.

Right now, we're saving a little over $200 on 6 nights at POP by using AAA. Still hoping that a package deal comes through and we can save even more and perhaps even upgrade.

I am so hopeing for a code for October as we are going the first full week of October. We got the free dining last year but we also were there partly in September and partly in October, so we got to benefit from the code for free dining that ran until the first day of our stay so we got it the whole week. Keeping my fingers crossed.:cool1:

What is the preferred seating for Illuminations through AAA? I've never heard of that. That's who we have our package booked through.

Right now, we're saving a little over $200 on 6 nights at POP by using AAA. Still hoping that a package deal comes through and we can save even more and perhaps even upgrade.

You get special seating next to the water in either the France Pavilion or the Italy Pavilion.

I have no idea if you have to prearrange the seatings or if you just show up. Hopefully another member here knows. :confused3

Do you remember when they announced this discount in the past?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter