October 2008 code watch

I was just talking to a cm last week about fla rates for oct when my MIL wants to book a cabin in FW thats when we are also going but the fla rates won't be out til july or aug so she is waiting and hoping to get in on the better rates i'm crossing my fingers that it will not be booked and they can get in i tried telling them to book now then they could always try for the fla rate when it gets closer and then cancel the other if they have to but they say they will just wait so hopefully they get a spot when they do come out with the rates

What are these codes? Where do you get them and how do you use them? Planning to go in Oct. '08 as well. Sad to say I'mm 33 years old & this will be only my 2nd trip to Disney and have never stayed on property! Need all the help I can gettttt!!

What do you mean when you say subscribing? To what?? I am so new to this...Help! Don't have a clue where to stay. What's the best value resort for 2 girls ages 3 and 10? What about renting DVC points...any advice?:confused3 :thanks:

What do you mean when you say subscribing? To what?? I am so new to this...Help! Don't have a clue where to stay. What's the best value resort for 2 girls ages 3 and 10? What about renting DVC points...any advice?:confused3 :thanks:

Subscribing to a thread will update you when there is a new posting. I will PM you with a deal

Subbing! After my DH and I were planning our NYE Trip, a few friends of ours said they were going in October, right around our anniversary so the NYE trip has been cancelled and the anniversary trip is on! WHOO HOO:cool1:

We will be there 10/13-10/18 at Pop Century.

I saw on the AAA website they had a pretty decent deal from what I was quoted on Disney's website(like savings of almost 900.00:worship: ). Any tips about becoming an AAA member??

I'm looking at Possibly going Oct. 7-12. Keeping my fingers crossed for a code.That will push DH over the edge and get him to say OK.

I already booked our October dates for the 14-19 at PORS wateview room, that was 2084. So I called AAA to see if I should become a member and they quoted me 1842 for std view. Not much of a savings. It would only be about a $120 difference and by the time you buy the membership, it would only be $60. So I am going to wait and HOPE for a pin or a code in august.

I am thinking since I got my dvd already and booked my ressie, I won't be getting the coveted PIN code.

I am surprising my mom with her first ever trip to Disney in Oct. It is her 50th birthday and she has always wanted to go. We are kidnapping her from work and wisking her away to the happiest place on earth!!!

I am hoping for code because I want to treat her to a stay at a deluxe!!

Staying at BCV Oct. 12-17 with DVC points :cool1: but need code for Friday and Saturday nights. Here is the latest news on schedule for concerts at Eat to the Beat at Epcot (subject to change of course)

Sept 26 - 27: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Sept 28 - 30: Sheena Easton
Oct 1 - 4: Starship starring Mickey Thomas
Oct 5 - 7: En Vogue
Oct 8 - 9: Jonny Lang
Oct 10 - 12: Peabo Bryson
Oct 13 - 14: Sister Hazel
Oct 15 - 16: David Sanborn
Oct 17 - 18: Jon Secada
Oct 19 - 21: Spyro Gyra
Oct 22 - 23: Otis Day & The Knights
Oct 24 - 26: Expose
Oct 27 - 28: Kool & The Gang
Oct 29 - 30: Boyz II Men
Oct 31 - Nov 2:Atlanta Rhythm Section
Nov 3 - 5: David Cassidy
Nov 6 - 7: TBA
Nov 8 - 9: Los Lobos

My fiancé and I just decided to add two days onto the start of our honeymoon and will be coming down to WDW before we leave on a cruise. I am hoping for a code to upgrade our room!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: Just got a pin for $99 value or 20% off a package. Saved almost $800 on a week stay at GF, garden view, basic dinner package, and one day at parks. Already had several days left from previous visits. I seemed to come from my request for the Disney vacation video. There was several dates available mine was for the second half of October. GoOd luck to everyone else.:yay: :yay: :dance3: :dance3:

:woohoo: :woohoo: Just got a pin for $99 value or 20% off a package. Saved almost $800 on a week stay at GF, garden view, basic dinner package, and one day at parks. Already had several days left from previous visits. I seemed to come from my request for the Disney vacation video. There was several dates available mine was for the second half of October. GoOd luck to everyone else.:yay: :yay: :dance3: :dance3:

Congratulations! :cool1: Did this come in the mail?

mama, mine came email this morning...it saved us $127 off our two nights at AKL. NOW I can drag DF to DTD and spend that money :)

Subscribing!

I got a $300 AAA discount for 7 days at BC, but I'd love to hear about a code and/or the AP discount! We're going from 9/27 - 10/4, so I guess I need to check out the Sept. discount thread, too. :wizard:

Planning a trip the last week in Oct. Thinking about staying at All Star Movies. We already have 3 days left from no-expiration option base tickets. If we want to use the AAA discount, does a AAA agent have to do the booking, or can I do that?

Haven't booked yet stay yet, but think I should be doing that soon...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter