October 2006 Planning

wilma-bride

<<This space intentionally blank>>
Is anybody else going around this time and eager to start planning. I haven't even been on this year's trip yet but everything is already done and I am keen to start organising next year's (which we booked this week).

Thing is, it's too early to buy tickets, no park hours for AT LEAST 10 months, no MNSSHP dates for ages and can't make PS's for 10 months either.

So, what can I do <stamp foot icon> :rotfl: I'm so impatient!!! Are any of you who have trips booked doing any planning yet - and, if so, what?

Am in same position!

Got back 3 weeks ago and booked for 28th Sept 06 last week and am wishing I could plan properly!

Just have to be patient I guess but it's frustrating!

:flower:

Jodie

I was thinking about booking up for the same time next year, but I think I might wait until I come back in a few weeks and see if I can afford to go in March.

I usually plan our schedule around the times for the same period the previous year and then do it all again when the official times are released. Double the fun! ;)

hiya we are booked for december this year and september 2006 cant wait for both

We have booked for Oct 2006, What dates are you there? We fly out form Manchester on the 5th and fly back 27th, staying at POP for the first 2 weeks and then a private Villa on Orange tree for the final week. We go with My MIL and FIL so we all get together at thelast weekend of every month and plan together. This time we will start to plan after Christmas but we talk about it everyday :teeth:

Michelle

shellbell said:
We have booked for Oct 2006, What dates are you there? We fly out form Manchester on the 5th and fly back 27th, staying at POP for the first 2 weeks and then a private Villa on Orange tree for the final week. We go with My MIL and FIL so we all get together at thelast weekend of every month and plan together. This time we will start to plan after Christmas but we talk about it everyday :teeth:

Michelle

Hi Michelle :wave:

We fly out on 10th Oct from Gatwick, staying at the Renaissance Orlando at Sea World for 2 weeks. Will you be going to MNSSHP? I'm really looking forward to doing the Halloween stuff as it will be our first October visit.

Joh

Hi Joh
|Did you book the airtours flights in the end. I don't know whether to book now or wait til after Xmas?? What should I do?? Also I just do not know where to stay. Such a dilemma. Love to stay on site because its disney everywhere and you get the EMH benefits, but some of the off-site hotels are a lot cheaper and still of excellent quality. I was looking at the Sheraton Safari in LBV. Anyone been there?
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused3
Nicky

We've already booked for late October next year - our first time!!! I had to book this early to get the half term dates because I wanted to fly with Virgin. I've also booked the park tickets apart from Discovery Cove and MNSSH which I have to save for! Does any one know how soon in advance the Halloween tickets can be bought? I assumed it would be after this coming Halloween but having never been before there is so much I don't know!!!

Anita
Can you tell me the cost of this as we wanted to go with virgin in oct half term again next year. Thanks Nicky

Hi Anitacb just wanted to say welcome to the wonderful world of Dis boards! how exciting! your first trip, please be aware it probably won't be your last, we've sucked you in and you'll soon be planning like mad and talking in abbreviations all the time and when someone mentions 'the world' you'll be thinking 'whats that got to do with disney?'.
ah well its great fun!
just to let you know that the disboard front pages will announce as soon as MNSSHP tickets go on sale for next year,
see? you'll have to keep coming back now! We've got you (evil laugh)
:cloud9:

Well you see my cunning plan is to get my hubby to love it so much that he'll want to go back - even though he hates flying and dreads the long flight! I on the other hand can't wait and wish it was after Christmas so I will be in the actual year we're going (if that makes sense).

Bellis Belle - the cost is about £3,600 which is for a family of four including a 14 day Ultimate ticket, the four park Flex ticket and 4 tickets for Kennedy. I did shop around a bit and gave Thomson the Virgin online price (without telling them about the online discount). They reckon they will always beat the price you give them so it might be worth ago. One word of warning though - we fly out on the Monday of the half term and the 1230 flight was fairly full then. Thomson had no seats available on the earlier flight which is why I had to book it so early. When I looked at the Virgin website yesterday they were only offering premium economy or above on that date. Hope you get what you want! :)

shellbell said:

Michelle

We were booked from the 5th for 2 weeks but then DF discovered it was several hundred pounds cheaper to bring it forward a week so we now leave on the 28th sept from manchester for 2 weeks.

:flower:

Jodie

We are going late October next year :) I will probably start my planning when I can book my DVC accomodation in November.

I always go end of September, early October so i use the park hours i had from thie previous year, they dont tend to change that much and then when the hours are nactually released i just go over anything and see if i need to make any changes!

We go 14 oct 06 for 14 nights we booked with Virgin back in may even then the seats were selling fast because its half term.

So is everyone going in October next year planning on going to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party??

We are :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter