October 20, 2012, Disney Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean-Who's with us?

Cruise Name (All will have the date in them)

• Disney Magic, Wonder & Dreams on the Fantasy

• Magic, Wonder & Dreams on the Disney Fantasy

• Magical Dreams & Wonder on the Disney Fantasy

• Magical Eastern Caribbean Dreams on the Wonderful Disney Fantasy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just saw her tonight, and I am getting a definite "no" vibe:confused3 Perhaps Brad can work some magic...She talked a bit about how Tim and I need to do a vacay with out the kids, but no interest in talking about the cruise. Booo!

Bonus about the in-laws coming....We will definitely do a dive in St Thomas now!! Its been 5 or so years since my last dive, and I'd love to go again! We did a nice 2 tank shore dive in St Thomas on our last Eastern and I think if I can remember the company we went with, we'll do it again! I was okay with leaving the boys in the clubs if we went ashore if we could be reached by cell phone in case of emergency, but that nixed the dive. But, now, it is hopefully a go! You guys dive, right?

I will have Brad try to work some magic. But if Ian is stubborn...it might not matter! I love to take vacations with Calvin...that's what's fun about having kids....taking them fun and exciting places!!

Yes, we dive!! It has been about 5 years since our last dives too. I would love to do a dive. I'd bet my Sis-in-law would watch Calvin while we dove.

Names of our fellow cruisers. The ages are those at the time of the cruise.

Sunshine1259-DW Brenda 52, DH Eric 52, Main Dining, Cabin, DM 76, DNC 18, Main Dining, Cabin, DFd, 61, DFd 63, Main Dining, Cabin.

lewiskids004-DW, DH, DD, DD, Main Dining, Cabin.

PKK/MJK-DW Mary Jo, DH Phil, DD Katie, DSIL Mark.

DVCsince02-DW Jen, DH, DD 7, DS 5.

two-foxes-DW, DH, DS 3, DS 1.

Hey Brenda!

I just wanted to let you know we will be with you on this cruise!

DW , DH , DS 5

Names of our fellow cruisers. The ages are those at the time of the cruise.

Sunshine1259-DW Brenda 52, DH Eric 52, Main Dining, Cabin, DM 76, DNC 18, Main Dining, Cabin, DFd, 61, DFd 63, Main Dining, Cabin.

lewiskids004-DW, DH, DD, DD, Main Dining, Cabin.

PKK/MJK-DW Mary Jo, DH Phil, DD Katie, DSIL Mark.

DVCsince02-DW Jen, DH, DD 7, DS 5 , DS 2.

two-foxes-DW, DH, DS 3, DS 1.

We have 3 kids. :goodvibes

Just saw her tonight, and I am getting a definite "no" vibe:confused3 Perhaps Brad can work some magic...She talked a bit about how Tim and I need to do a vacay with out the kids, but no interest in talking about the cruise. Booo!

Bonus about the in-laws coming....We will definitely do a dive in St Thomas now!! Its been 5 or so years since my last dive, and I'd love to go again! We did a nice 2 tank shore dive in St Thomas on our last Eastern and I think if I can remember the company we went with, we'll do it again! I was okay with leaving the boys in the clubs if we went ashore if we could be reached by cell phone in case of emergency, but that nixed the dive. But, now, it is hopefully a go! You guys dive, right?

Hi, Jen. My DH went diving in St. Thomas last October. He went with the Disney excursion, though. Maybe he could arrange to go with you all next time? I am sure that he would love to go with folks he has already "met".

As for leaving your children on board, that's what our friends did with their 7-year-old DD and that will be the plan this next cruise. She was fine and I am sure your boys will be fine.

Hi, Everyone. I will be out of commission for awhile. I am having surgery in the next couple of days and probably won't be posting for at least a week or two.

But do keep on posting and I will catch up with up all later.

Hi, Everyone. I will be out of commission for awhile. I am having surgery in the next couple of days and probably won't be posting for at least a week or two.

Hope all will be alright. When you come back I maybe gone since the rest of 2012 gets anouced on April 6, but I wish you well.

Hi, Jen. My DH went diving in St. Thomas last October. He went with the Disney excursion, though. Maybe he could arrange to go with you all next time? I am sure that he would love to go with folks he has already "met".

As for leaving your children on board, that's what our friends did with their 7-year-old DD and that will be the plan this next cruise. She was fine and I am sure your boys will be fine.

I am going to try to hunt down the company we used last time. I am just not the biggest fan of ship diving excursions. We had great luck last time...just a short taxi ride to the dive site and we were there!

We have time, but as soon as I figure out that company we went with, I will certainly post it!

Good luck on your surgery...rest well!

Well it looks more and more like I will be not taking this cruise. Hawaii here I come. It is great. Round trip out if L.A. No need for me to fly anywhere. I live 20 min from the port. I guess I will know for sure tomorrow when they make their announcement, and then if I can get my room the next day since we are Gold Castaway Club I will be booking and leaving this cruise. I hope you all have a great time in case this is my last post here.

Well it looks more and more like I will be not taking this cruise. Hawaii here I come. It is great. Round trip out if L.A. No need for me to fly anywhere. I live 20 min from the port. I guess I will know for sure tomorrow when they make their announcement, and then if I can get my room the next day since we are Gold Castaway Club I will be booking and leaving this cruise. I hope you all have a great time in case this is my last post here.

That one definitely caught my attention! I would love to do that one, but I can't really imagine taking a 4 and 2 year old for that long:scared1: I was actually torn between sailing for a ship rather than an itinerary...and the ship and sanity won out;)

I will certainly be watching to see how bookings for all the special intineraries go. Being Gold certainly has advantages...hopefully it will allow you to beat the price raising rush!

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy cruise, and to say good bye. We were able to move this cruise to the Hawaii cruise. Take care.

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy cruise, and to say good bye. We were able to move this cruise to tge Hawaii cruise. Take care.

We pulled a quote for this cruise yesterday, too. It was just over $10200 for us in a Cat 5...tempting, because it is less than half of what we are paying for our Cat V on the October cruise, but too much cash to come up with before December. I'll be looking for "live from" and trip reports from you guys!

And, it has gotten me going on saving our DVC points for a nice long trip there at that resort I can't pronounce! :goodvibes

Hi all!! We will be joining you all on this cruise. It will be me, my SO, DS (12), and DD (11). It will be the first cruise for everyone. I'm excited!! They are all freaked out!! :rotfl:

T.

Hi, Everyone. I'm back. I still have 2 weeks before I go back to work. But, I am doing fine, and that is what is important.

I see that we just have one new group and one that has left us. So, let's get to posting.

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy cruise, and to say good bye. We were able to move this cruise to the Hawaii cruise. Take care.

Hi. Sorry to see you go, but, how great it will be going to Hawaii. Have fun, and perhaps we will meet on another cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter