October 2 & 6, 2011 B2B Dream Cruising

ForTheLoveOfDCL

A Dream is a wish your
Just wanted to see how many people are doing Oct 2 & October 6 , 2011 Dream cruise B2B....I am doing this with family and friends so Just wondering how many B2B'ers we will have....
Michelle

:cool1: Here you go Michelle, this posts for you...:) I will be there with my family of 5, 3 DD's (17, 12 and 7) and my DH. We will be meeting my brother and his family in Florida before getting on the ship and some friends of ours from home (minfan55 and her family). Can't wait...but I guess we do have a long wait.

Thanks Terri, I am so glad you have faith in me, however I would love some of your creative ideas:thumbsup2:)

Just wanted to see how many people are doing Oct 2 & October 6 , 2011 Dream cruise B2B....I am doing this with family and friends so Just wondering how many B2B'ers we will have....
Michelle

My DW & I were going to wait on the Disney Fantasy ship to come out in 2012 to do a 7 day cruise on her. Man o' man that's a long wait!!!! We have done a 3 day cruise and it seemed we got on...............turned around and got off. IT WENT THAT FAST!!!!! We never gave a thought to doing a B2B cruise on the Dream. Great idea. My question is after the first sailing do you have to get off? And, can you keep the same cabin for both sailings? We might be sailing with ya'll. Not sure just yet.

If you have the agent book the same cabin like we did then you can leave all your stuff in there....We have never done anything but 7 nighters so this is our first B2B for most of us on this cruise. However what I have read is you do get off around 9am and then get new KTW cards and get back on.....it seems like an hr I have read. Then you have the ship to yourself till the newbies get on for the next cruise. Hope that helps!

If you have the agent book the same cabin like we did then you can leave all your stuff in there....We have never done anything but 7 nighters so this is our first B2B for most of us on this cruise. However what I have read is you do get off around 9am and then get new KTW cards and get back on.....it seems like an hr I have read. Then you have the ship to yourself till the newbies get on for the next cruise. Hope that helps!

Thanks ForTheLoveOfDCL for your help.:thumbsup2 I seem to have been tapped as the vacation planner in our family.:confused3 Got to talk DW into doing this B2B.:cool1::cool1: To have to wait another 1 plus years for the Fantasy to come out is way too long of a wait. We like the 7 day cruises best............don't get me wrong we enjoyed our 3 day cruise. It just went by way too fast. This B2B sounds perfect. Thanks again for your help.

I have news!!! My sister and her husband, my niece, her husband and 2 kids, DNephew - 5 and DNiece - 3 are booked for the B2B. And Amaya's nana, aunt and her friends have rooms on hold! Just wanted to share the news, they are all very excited...as are we!

Terri

That is awesome Terri! We are gonna have a fun bunch! Lori's DD will be 3 then too so maybe ur Dniece and my Dniece will be hanging together at some fun activities...LOL

Happy Easter to everyone!

Michelle,

They are all so excited. My nieces baby won't be 3 until November so she is kind of worried that she'll get stuck in the nursery with all the babies. I told her I had heard that since she will be so close to 3 and will be potty trained that they will probably let her in with the 3-5 year olds...what do you think? Will it make a difference that her brother will be 5? Maybe they will let them stay together.

Terri

Terri---when we went on for the first time Nelia was 2 1/2 and bday in Jan and they let them go for a trial period and if they do well they can stay. They told me that as long as they were within 3 months of turning that age they could go. Tell your niece NO WORRIES...they will let her in! Plus I believe right now there are no age groups just activities unless your a tween or teen then u have seperate space! Hope that helps Terri!

Thanks Michelle - That's the same thing Andrea said too. It's nice to hear it from multiple sources. I'll tell my niece that I've got 2 Disney pros saying that it'll be ok...that should make her feel better.

Terri

I thought I would share my tatoo I am getting in the next month in honor of my cousin who dies of breast cancer 2 yrs ago. I of course had to add a Disney flair. Trying to come up with a Disney saying that would tie into breast cancer too....any suggestions is appreciated...Thanks

Hey Dreamers!! Just wanted to say Hi!! Hope all is well with all of you...I am praying our time flies cause I am so ready for a vacation!! Started making a little something for FE. I hope you guys don't bail on me!! Well off to bed...TTFN Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter