• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 19th Cruisers again and again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to tell you when we got back from the nude beach, Dick wanted to know if we got a family picture.....lol

Now that would be a Christmas card to remember!

Good morning. What a way to start it off....with a good laugh.
It was fun reading all the posts.

Sally, yours tops it all with the nude beach. How funny! Who all wants a Christmas card from Dick and Sally? :rotfl: :rotfl: Wow, what luck with the furniture! Tell Patty I said hello and I miss her. Maybe pizza at Fargos again this winter.

Heidi, I am sure Radar knows how to share pics via email. Maybe he will do that.

Bonnie did a fantastic job on the t shirts. I only wish I was half as creative as she.

Jeanne, I don't think I know the story about the guy in a thong at Key West. Do tell. I only know about the BEADS! Ewwww!

Thanks Julie for the pep talk. I need it right now. I want to lose the weight. I stayed exactly the same yesterday. Maybe tomorrow will have a loss. I think that is all it will take to get off and running again. Hey, did I tell you that I bought your DCL tshirt? Doesn't look as good on me as it did on you but hey...why not?

Hang in there Julie. Heidi is helping me make a pic CD of the trip and if you want a copy I would be happy to mail you one. If anyone else is making one I would love to see theirs as well.
Thanks again, Heidi for all your work!! Love ya, mean it.

Darren should be home by now. Do you think he will follow through with his promises and POST?

Well yesterday was fun...not. Jerry was supposed to have a late meeting and Kaleigh was still asleep, so I stayed on-line for much longer than normal looking st stuff I had been watnign to look at. I didn't expect hime home until 4:30 PM. I got a phone call about 5 PM from his parents saying the car won't start and they were going to pick him up. He had been trying to call me since 2:30. He got out of his meeting early. He didn't get home until almost 8PM. He feels guilty, because it was the battery that died and he had been meaning to change it all summer. There just wasn't any time. So, we have to go pick up the car when he gets home.

Sally: Very funny about the nude beach. Everyone always makes a big deal out of a NUDE beach, but the only stories I hear are of old people. You are always so busy. I am dreading having to move all the furniture when it come time to paint. We are still working on getting everything where it goes and still have things to put on the walls.

Sandy: You can do it!

Julie: Thursday is fine.

We made our ressies for Hilton Head in February and OKW in June.

We were supposed to go pick up the pictures last night, but as you can see, that didn't happen.

Hey Bonnie, I posted on a CM secret crush thread over on the Disney Cruise Line thread, can you guess who I wrote about? Too bad Radar saw that thread and is now harassing the heck out of me.

Nope, doesn't seem to be any competition yet with Bonnie and I. Maybe I will blow up his picture I took when he posed as a pirate with you and hang it in my office!!! He was soooo hot. Bonnie, can you second that? I tell you him and Mich's personality=one perfect man!!!

Last day of work, time to move on to my 4 day weekend.

Quiet thread these days. I found it on page 5

Good Morning!

I think I am finally getting back into the swing of things. Got some things worked out that have been like a ton of bricks on me.

I am getting off of work early to go shopping with my son to buy and engagement ring. Lunch at Chipotle (yum) then a movie tonight. Polar Express comes out today.

Heidi crush?? who??

I will have to keep a close eye on my Mother. She is getting a little wild.

Barb

Joyce & I met at the "Benefits Fair" & had a nice breakfast together but I had to hurry home to wait for the dryer repairman.

Thank God Heidi is posting. She keeps the board going....

Where is Darren? That bugger said he would post!

SANDY: I bought the same album on the cruise that you did. I just love the silver pen! It is hard to do the album when I still have pictures that need developing.

It is still cold here but the sun:sunny: is out. Hope you all have a great day. I am back to work tomorrow & Friday. Toodles:wave2: :earsgirl: JEANNE

Hi all! Just stopping in to say I'm here. Nothing special here, same old same old.

Denine, cancel tomorrow too!:mad: I think the Big Guy has croup (sp). He started with this deep barky cough Monday night that kept him up all night. He didn't go to school Tuesday because of it, and it hasn't gotten any better (hasn't gotten any worse either). He was up "bark/coughing" last night at 2:30am. He seems ok, but he does have his peaks and valleys. SOOOOOOOO, with that going on here, I don't think I want Kaleigh to be around him if that is what he has. I just have to keep my eye on him. (nice way to celebrate my birthday huh?)

Heidi, I want to see your picture of your crush. I read the other thread, sounds like a hottie! Boy do you guys (the Hotties) stay together! LOL!

Well, gonna go. I'll try to check back in later.

Today is Julie's birthday, today is Julie's birthday. Happy Birthday to you!!!! You will probably get this :cake: but wouldln't you rather have this? :mickeybar :mickeybar Wow, the Big Guy really sounds awful. I always feel sorry for the little ones when they BARK!

Barb, Heidi has heard that Bahama Breeze closed. Wow, your family will really be sad! Glad that you got the things worked out. Maybe you can post more. Mmmmmm, chipotle sounds good but I lost 2 lbs the last 2 days so I have to be good. Now I only have 2.4 to lose to get to my weight BEFORE the cruise. Will it ever get here?

Jeanne, I am going to print some pics off of our digital so my album is waiting as well. Never checked out the pen. I bet it really makes it look good. Come on, should we have really believed Darren that he would post. Sheeez, after all these years, we should know him better!

I am listening to Little Mermaid soundtrack. I just love it.

Heidi, are you going to tell them the name of your secret crush here on this thread? Wow, is he a hottie or what. I have a very secret crush on him as well but I can't say it outloud because I am married. :teeth:

A rainy day and it is to turn into snow later on. I am so confused what is expected so somewhere between 1 and 6".

Miss you guys.
Julie have a fantastic day.

Okay I will tell you guys who my secret crush is...I fell crazy over Simon the head waiter. (so did Bonnie, just waiting on her to chime in) He was hot, but unfortunately after the third night he lost his sense of humor and personality so I am just going off his looks!!

Chipotle..why would you go there when Qdoba is so much better!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :cake: :cheer2: :bday: :flower:

Took Dodgie home before the traffic got too bad this afternoon.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JULIE!:bday: :bday:

Just resting up for work. Dryer timer is fixed. Yeah!:jumping4:

I don't have anything exciting to say. Just hope you all are doing well. Toodles:wave2: :earsgirl: JEANNE

OMG ! I think "oh, I'll just catch up on the gang" and theres like ten hundred pages since my last post!

At least I get to say "Happy Birthday, Julie!!!!

Oh and the palm trees came from the Christmas store at my local 'Southglenn' mall. (Sandy/Heidi if you buy anything there, please have customer service stamp your reciept and log the credits to Katie and Cody's school "Littleton Academy" Thanks)
Palm trees Here's a pretty similar picture. The top lights can be just white or be multi color and the remote has about 12 different selections for fade, flash, etc. The tallest one is just brushing my ceiling.

Just read a post here and there. Something about Sally on a nude beach? :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

Hugs, Lori

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JULIE!! :bday: :bday: :bday: Hope you had a good day!
I feel for the Big Guy and the bark. Turner suffered from croup a lot too when he was younger and still barks when the asthma kicks in (like last week)! It wears them down so quick! Pixie Dust to him!

Too tired to post much. I didn't get home until 11:30 last night and only got 4 hours of sleep (my body requires twice that at a minimum). Turner had hockey practice this evening so I just got home. Paul is home now!!

Heading to bed early. Tomorrow I get my facial and pedicure. A little time to pamper myself!

Miss you guys!
Later!

Julie: I hope the Big Guy feels better. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!! To tell you the truth, I really didn't expect you to make it tomorrow. SOmething always comes up.

Lori: Welcome back!

Barb: Welcome back!

Sue: Get some sleep!

Sandy: I weighed myself today. I gained 3 pounds from the cruise. Now I am 2 pounds away from my all time high. :mad:

Question: Kaleigh still has diarrhea from the antibiotics even though she stopped taking them over the weekend. I gave her yogurt for lunch and no milk today. Will the BRAT diet work for this? Any ideas? I am really tired of changing those diapers!!!!!!!!

I had my fun annual exam this afternoon. Luckily, she didn't yell at me about my weight. Best of all, I don't have to have another mammo for 4 years. She is confident that the calcifications were a result of my surgery 4 years ago.

Heidi: A secret crush that doesn't sound too secret.

Lori, wow, you are still around.:p I definintely will have them credit the school. I was just thinking about driving over there today.

Denine, I can't help you about the diarrhea, sorry! Poor baby! :(

:Pinkbounc :bounce: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSAN!!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: I am not sure what time I will be able to get on tomorrow so I want you to know that I am thinking of you. Have a wonderful day of pampering. You deserve it!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! It was a very un-eventful day! I'm just really tired!! Sandy beat me to the birthday wish for Susan!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSAN!!!! :cake: :bday: :cake: :bday: :cake:

I hope you have a great day!!

Denine, " To tell you the truth, I really didn't expect you to make it tomorrow. Something always comes up."
Boy does that make sound like a bad person! I wasn't expecting the Big Guy to get sick. This has not been a very good week for me at all!! Staying up 2 nights in a row is wearing on me (going on 3 nights now)! He hasn't slept much at all either. Maybe I can swing by sometime either friday or sat. when I have Anna Marie to watch the kids. Here is where I wished you still lived in Strongsville. It would make it so much easier to get over there. But I will make it. I get Anna Marie at 3:30 pm on friday so if you will be home, I might be able to swing by on the way home from that. It would be about 4:30 by the time I would get to your house or a little after that, but at least Anna Marie could stay in the car with the kids. Or you can just send it to me C.O.D. Believe me, I feel bad that I haven't made it over there. BOY do I need that vodka!!! BOY DO I!!

I can't help with Kaleigh either. Sorry. With the 3 of these guys over here, it just corrects itself. Yogart and cottage cheese and regular cheese helped with speeding up the process.

Well, enough of posting for tonight, the "barking is calling!" Later!

Happy Belated Birthday Julie!!!!

Happy Birthday Susan!

The slide show is done!!! Ran into problems with run time errors then I calmed down and discovered it was one ong the music tracks so downloaded a different one (jail time for me!) and it worked. Now all I have to so it test it at work to see if it will work on other computers and mail it out. If it doesn't work I am stuck with a bunch of CD's all with the same thing on it.

Sally-We went to the topless beach...Jeanne & Joyce saw one topless person...that night while staning in line to get picture taken with Donald she was standing in front of us!

Get better Big Guy!

Heidi you said it! Simon's looks with Micho's personality! WOW!

Gotta get ready for work. Have a good day all!

Denine, " To tell you the truth, I really didn't expect you to make it tomorrow. Something always comes up."
Boy does that make sound like a bad person!

Julie: I don't mean to make you feel bad. I just don't get my hopes up that I will get some outside contact with the world. With your 3, plus Garry working so much, plus my 1 and my work hours, it just seems that something always comes up that prevents us from getting together, no matter how hard we try!

We have both been dealing with sick kids for a while now. At least I only have the one. I think we are both over frustrated!

Your lucky your vodka is still here!

I have to work tomorrow morning and we are supposed to go to some friends Saturday evening, but I don't know if that is going to happen either. Thei son had a fever as of yesterday, plus Kaleigh still has diarrhea. We had to cancel on them the last time.

We will get together!

Good Morning!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JULIE AND SUSAN!!!!!

Yesterday I spent the afternoon with my son we found the "perfect" engagement ring. Jason is so excited it is really cute.

Heidi why did your cute waiter lose his sense of humor?? Did you and Bonnie tease him to much??

Sandy-Thanks for the encouraging email. It meant a lot to me.

Denine-Hope Keleigh gets better soon.

WHAT!! NO MORE BAHAMA BREEZE??? Grrrrrrrrrr

Did a little Christmas shopping yesterday going to do some more this weekend.

I ordered 2 hope chests for Christmas presents for the girls I am praying Tiffany is not home when the arrive. She will knowwhat the are for sure. I want her to be surprised because she has wanted one for so long.

Barb

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter