October 19, 2014 Disney Dream

i want to book palo and remy but i need to wait until july to book 2 more cruises till gold then one more to enjoy it

Good evening!

So this is turning into a group cruise here at work, that being said I have another cabin for the FE group.

Cabin # : TBA
Maria (adlt) Jude (11, girl)
no allergies, alcohol ok :beach:

They have designated me the liasion on the board :)

Good evening! So this is turning into a group cruise here at work, that being said I have another cabin for the FE group. Cabin # : TBA Maria (adlt) Jude (11, girl) no allergies, alcohol ok :beach: They have designated me the liasion on the board :)
Haha!! So fun!! Really glad to hear that more friends are joining !!! :-) got all your info. You can always PM any info. Thank you, liaison jenjenthern :-)
Can't wait to ccrruuuiiissseee!

We are booked on this cruise! I actually just realized we left on the same date on the Wonder last year. :) Hoping we can get an FE started. Our last group had a FB page too since most of us where on FB all the time. Happy to get to know some of you before we set sail!!

Hey tiffcox;) welcome aboard!! :)
I have an FE group started already- we'd love to have you. Our list will remain in the disboards as there is others that list on FB. You can PM me your info & I'll add you and send you back the list. We'll need your cabin #, how many to your cabin and their ages. Also if there's any allergies in your group. Thanks so much !!
155 days til we sail!! :)

We are booked on this cruise! I actually just realized we left on the same date on the Wonder last year. :) Hoping we can get an FE started. Our last group had a FB page too since most of us where on FB all the time. Happy to get to know some of you before we set sail!!

Here is the link to the FB group if you're interested in joining in some of the discussions there as well. About 50 members so far in the FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/581717118581130/

Dear PixEdust,

I"ve been trying to PM you but I can't get it to work. I have a friend joining us on the cruise and would like to join our FE group. Do you still have space?

Here is their information
CAbin #10540
Mr. Dino & Mrs. Josie Sanchez
Danielle (Girl) 11
Peter (Boy) 9
Allergic to Nuts
Celebrating Danielle's Birthday on the Cruise

thanks
Kim

Dear PixEdust, I"ve been trying to PM you but I can't get it to work. I have a friend joining us on the cruise and would like to join our FE group. Do you still have space? Here is their information CAbin #10540 Mr. Dino & Mrs. Josie Sanchez Danielle (Girl) 11 Peter (Boy) 9 Allergic to Nuts Celebrating Danielle's Birthday on the Cruise thanks Kim
Hey Kim:-)
Absolutely!! Happy to add more !! Got all the info and I'll send out an updated list.
137 days!!!!!

We are now 130 days until we depart. I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to meet old friend and make some new one.

Hi, :wave2:

I asked to join the FB page (Ollie N'Steph). I think I tried once, but it said "request to join" so I hit the button again. It is called Disney Dream October 19th-23rd A Haunted Sailing correct?

I haven't been active on this thread nor the Oct 23 one (we are doing B2B) as we just got back from the 9 Night Alaskan cruise! OMG amazing!

Now I am ready for October! Bring it on!

I think I am signed up for the FE? I need to find some time to go through the thread if no one could help me out. Sorry I feel like a total mess! Thanks

Hi, :wave2:

I asked to join the FB page (Ollie N'Steph). I think I tried once, but it said "request to join" so I hit the button again. It is called Disney Dream October 19th-23rd A Haunted Sailing correct?

I haven't been active on this thread nor the Oct 23 one (we are doing B2B) as we just got back from the 9 Night Alaskan cruise! OMG amazing!

Now I am ready for October! Bring it on!

I think I am signed up for the FE? I need to find some time to go through the thread if no one could help me out. Sorry I feel like a total mess! Thanks

I just checked and I see you were able to join the FB group, so that's great! Not sure about the FE but hopefully the organizer here can help you out with that. Almost at the 4 month countdown mark to our October cruise! I'm sure the summer will fly by as it always does, so it will be here before we know it! Glad to hear you had such an amazing time on the Alaskan cruise - on my bucket list for sure!

I just checked and I see you were able to join the FB group, so that's great! Not sure about the FE but hopefully the organizer here can help you out with that. Almost at the 4 month countdown mark to our October cruise! I'm sure the summer will fly by as it always does, so it will be here before we know it! Glad to hear you had such an amazing time on the Alaskan cruise - on my bucket list for sure!

Yup I see that now. My mind is so scattered I don't know what I've done for these 2 cruises yet haha. Now I understand there is an FE group on DIS AND fb so I have to figure out if I signed up or not. Eeek.

Sent from Stephie's iPhone using DISBoards

So I just found this thread and I am soooo excited.>>> I pmed my info ... hope you guys can add me to the Fish swap :)

Does anyone know of a good transportation from Disney hotels to port? We have 7 people and looking for something more reasonable than the Disney bus.

Hey Kim:-)
Absolutely!! Happy to add more !! Got all the info and I'll send out an updated list.
137 days!!!!!
Can you send me an update List for our FE group? I'm trying to finalize the Cabin gifts and I want to make sure I have enough. Thanks Kim LaFrancis

Hello fellow Dream cruisers... 108 DAYS:cool1:
I'll be sending out the updated FE list today so keep a look out for it.
:tongue:
Any questions and just send me a PM

I'm sure you all know, but reminder for Silver Level folks. Online Check-in is now available!

Cruising friends, I'm sorry to say, but due to an unforseen issue we are canceling. I'm so bummed but hope to board the dream in late 2015 or in 2016. Enjoy your cruise! XO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter