• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 19, 2008 4 day Bahama - anyone else?

Awesome pictures! Oh, I want to go back! It's rainy and wintery here now...what I would do for a drink on a deck overlooking the ocean! Where is that smoothie stand you are standing in front of? Is that Castaway Cay?

I'll post a few here as well...

0545949-R1-046-21A_1.jpg

pete-beth.jpg

DSCF0084.JPG

The view from our Secret Porthole room in Nassau:

DSCF0073.JPG

Hi Everyone! Well since the cruise I have slept in my bed 2 nights so far.:guilty:

While in disney towards the end of our trip I received news that my boyfriends father past away. We got home in time to do some laundry repack and take off again for Michigan.

So today is my first day back and am looking forward to going back thru the boards to see what I have missed.

It was a good trip but now only seems like a distant memory.:upsidedow

Hi Everyone! Well since the cruise I have slept in my bed 2 nights so far.:guilty:

While in disney towards the end of our trip I received news that my boyfriends father past away. We got home in time to do some laundry repack and take off again for Michigan.

So today is my first day back and am looking forward to going back thru the boards to see what I have missed.

It was a good trip but now only seems like a distant memory.:upsidedow

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year everyone. I'm still subscribed, but this is the first posting since the beginning of November. Sure do miss the warm weather. Can't wait till spring. Haven't had the motorcycle out since we're home.

Hope everyone had a wondeful Christmas filled with family and cheer! :santa: It's 62 degrees here in Indiana, but windy enough to blow your motorcycle off the road! Wishing I had rebooked another Cruise while on board! pirate: We are generally in Disney at this time of year but since we did the Cruise this time were skipping the end of the year trip! It's really pretty dull here at this time of year!:surfweb: I think were headed out to the Movies this afternoon, don't know what we will see..so many good ones out right now!popcorn:: Take Care! Oh! and PS thanks for all your cruise pictures posted!!:hug: I'm ready to go again:dance3: , now that I've forgotten about the sea sickness, :sick: , or maybe it was just the bahama mama's?????:rolleyes1 --Valerie

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year everyone. I'm still subscribed, but this is the first posting since the beginning of November. Sure do miss the warm weather. Can't wait till spring. Haven't had the motorcycle out since we're home.

when are you cruising on the magic???

Hope everyone had a wondeful Christmas filled with family and cheer! :santa: It's 62 degrees here in Indiana, but windy enough to blow your motorcycle off the road! Wishing I had rebooked another Cruise while on board! pirate: We are generally in Disney at this time of year but since we did the Cruise this time were skipping the end of the year trip! It's really pretty dull here at this time of year!:surfweb: I think were headed out to the Movies this afternoon, don't know what we will see..so many good ones out right now!popcorn:: Take Care! Oh! and PS thanks for all your cruise pictures posted!!:hug: I'm ready to go again:dance3: , now that I've forgotten about the sea sickness, :sick: , or maybe it was just the bahama mama's?????:rolleyes1 --Valerie

how about oct 24th on the magic??:thumbsup2

when are you cruising on the magic???

We are cruising on the Magic November 28, 2009. The day we leave port is my 56th birthday. When I got home I found out that they had decided to ban vacations from Thanksgiving thru Christmas starting next year. I was on the cruise the day of the staff meeting & since I had already booked onboard for the week after Thanksgiving my vacation was grandfathered since I didn't know. One of the girls said that they would let me work for the next year and then fire me when I got back from the cruise. I hope she was only kidding.

So, are you booked for October 24, 2009?

We are cruising on the Magic November 28, 2009. The day we leave port is my 56th birthday. When I got home I found out that they had decided to ban vacations from Thanksgiving thru Christmas starting next year. I was on the cruise the day of the staff meeting & since I had already booked onboard for the week after Thanksgiving my vacation was grandfathered since I didn't know. One of the girls said that they would let me work for the next year and then fire me when I got back from the cruise. I hope she was only kidding.

So, are you booked for October 24, 2009?

yep.:thumbsup2
we're booked for the magic oct 24, 2009
and also the magic oct 2010

that around our anniversary so we like to cruise then.:hug:

yep.:thumbsup2
we're booked for the magic oct 24, 2009
and also the magic oct 2010

that around our anniversary so we like to cruise then.:hug:

Our anniversary is in August, so it's not exactly a cruise friendly month. We used to do WDW in August, but since Colin finished high school we started going in September or October. Cooler & less chance of running into a hurricane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter