• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 19, 2008 4 day Bahama - anyone else?

Sorry all, but I need to bow out of the fish extender gift exchange. There just isn't enough time left for me to get it together. I would, however, still like to be part of the scout patch exchange if that is possible.

I apologize for any inconvience I may have caused for anyone.

PJ

Sorry all, but I need to bow out of the fish extender gift exchange. There just isn't enough time left for me to get it together. I would, however, still like to be part of the scout patch exchange if that is possible.

PJ

No worries...I edited the list :surfweb: I am starting to get the hang of this thing:)

Hey Pam,

I was going through all the posts looking for cabin numbers...here's what I have so far

JustinsMommy07 - DS (14 months) Room 8520
hmcfall711 - Heather (32) and DH(36) Room 6319
Elasta-Girl - DS- Mitch (9 yrs old) and DS- Grant (6 yrs old) Room 5520
Queenbee99 - DD (4 yrd old) Room 6521
familyfun5 - DS (10 yrs old) and new baby boy (Jackson) Room 2508justthe8ofus - DD (11 yrs old) and DS (9 yrs old) Room 6641
mclewes - DS (10 yrs old), DS (8 yrs old) and DS (6 yrs old) Room 8012
snowball - Valerie and DS (11 yrs old)
IndyStarGazer: DS- Andrew (12 yrs old) and DS- Nick (8 yrs old) Room 6612

It looks like we just need room numbers from snowball, princessajasmine, and indystargazer. I took this list from the first page so if I missed anyone please post your info and cabin number as soon as you can. Thanks!

Not to nit pick but can you realign my group? We are on the same line as familyfun5 and that might get confusing. Thanks!

PJ

I have the same problem which is why I decided not to go into the FE, but we would still like to do the Scout Patch exchange. Just need a total # of scouts by the Wednesday before the cruise to get down to the Scout store and pick them up.

Hello Everyone!

I'm still here but I have been so busy here at work I haven't been able to keep up on the boards. Looks like everyone is about ready to go. :cool1:

When do you think we will know our cruising schedule for sure? I just looked at my on-line reservations and it was back to the origional plan with the day at sea! So I'm just really confused.

I dreamed the other night that there was a problem aboard the ship and wouldn't let us board on time, then when they did Trent & I didn't get the word and in my dream I was on shore watching the Wonder sail out of port without us!:eek: It was awful!!!

Have a good day everyone and I will catch up with you all later!

Valerie

Fish Extender (FE) participants-- here's the updated list from page 1 for those participating. I would suggest one of you take the lead to collect the cabin numbers prior to the cruise or organize a gathering of participants at our Sailway Meet to exchange your cabin numbers-- they should be final by then. Just a thought.

Fish Extender Participants: (possible gifts-- things from state of participant, possibly including scout patches)
JustinsMommy07 - DS (14 months)
hmcfall711 - Heather (32) and DH(36)
Elasta-Girl - DS- Mitch (9 yrs old) and DS- Grant (6 yrs old)
Queenbee99 - DD (4 yrd old)
familyfun5 - DS (10 yrs old) and new baby boy (Jackson)
justthe8ofus - DD (11 yrs old) and DS (9 yrs old)
mclewes - DS (10 yrs old), DS (8 yrs old) and DS (6 yrs old)
snowball - Valerie and DS (11 yrs old)
PrincessaJasmine: DS (10 yrs old) and DS (8 yrs old)
IndyStarGazer: DS- Andrew (12 yrs old) and DS- Nick (8 yrs old)

Thanks for doing this! If there are any last minute changes, I'll bring a printout of our list to the 3:00 meet and get updates then. If anybody can't make that, then maybe put your new room number in all of our FE's that first night so we don't miss you!

:idea: Maybe we should have a Scout meet up during the day at sea. I will pull up a Navigator when I want to take a break from work today and propose a time & place for that.

:surfweb: And if there are any lurkers out there that want to meet up, feel free to be at our 3:00 Mickey Pool meet and ID yourself as a DISer. I have a t-shirt with Elastgirl on it that I plan to wear that day. In the meantime, here's a picture of me with a friend (I'm on the right with the long hair), but I get my braces off next week, so I should have a straight smile when you see me!

DSCN1390.jpg

And here is the rest of the gang (at air museum):

DSCN0990.jpg

Can't wait to get some current family pictures while at Disney!!

Will somebody kindly speed up time? :tinker: Can't...focus...on...work...want to leave for vacation NOW :beach:

I think my friends are already sick and tired of hearing about how excited I am about our upcoming Disney vacation. The last couple of weeks are always a killer for me with the anticipation of a fun vacation.

OK, back to work I attempt to go now...

No speeding up time. I've got a cold and just enough time to get better before we leave. I can't wait to have a medicinal Bahama Mama though! ;)

The last couple of weeks have gone by so fast for me. This time of the year usually does. I should always vacation in the fall! :thumbsup2

The last couple of weeks have gone by too fast for me. I'm not ready!! I did get a little bit of packing done last night. I homeschool and it is so hard to focus on school right now! I just want to focus on the cruise! Who needs school? ... Oh yeah, my kids.:laughing: Of course, they would be happy to take a three week break!

This the time panic sets in! What am I going to wear?????:confused3

What is everyone taking? I haven't even checked the weather, what should I be prepaired for?? Is it hot and humid there? cold and breezy?? Oh my..I'm really not ready for this .

Has anyone else checked the forecast???

Hey everyone,
Work has been crazy the past few days, but I managed to finalize the FE list. I think we have everyone's info. I can't believe it's almost here :cool1: So much to do and so little time. I can't believe some of you are packing already!!!:worship: I don't even know what I am bringing:confused3

Hey everyone,
Work has been crazy the past few days, but I managed to finalize the FE list. I think we have everyone's info. I can't believe it's almost here :cool1: So much to do and so little time. I can't believe some of you are packing already!!!:worship: I don't even know what I am bringing:confused3

LOL, I have good intentions, but I know I'll be a last minute crazy woman who will forget something important. I did about 6 loads of laundry today. My plan is to get completely caught up on all laundry this weekend (even the stuff that constantly stays at the bottom of the heap because it's too small, too ugly, etc), so next weekend I only have to wash what we wore this week before I have to decide what goes in the suitcases, and I won't find my favorite shirt buried under the ugly thing I never wash.

Got my rewards card from Disney today with $90 on it...wohoo!

We're mostly thinking about the first 4 days in the parks at this point, figuring the cruise will be the no-brainer relaxing part of the trip. We just decided today to change the order of parks and go to Hollywood Studios our first day instead of AK because the boys are too excited about the new Toy Story ride. So I just redid my plan - trying to be flexible so we have fun! Have any of you stood in line to see Fantasmic? We are definitely considering it, but it sounds like a lot of waiting. I want to see it, just not sure if a 2 hr line is worth it? Or will lines be that long in mid-October on a Wednesday?

Beth: Go see Fantasmic. Go about an hour and a half early to get seats. It's a great time to sit down and relax and talk over the day, who liked what. There's a food booth at the back for pretzels and Cokes. All the seats are mostly good, but of course the middle and a bit more than half way back is best I think. I haven't been since they changed the hours, so I can't say my plan is foolproof, but I've waited in a line for Fantasmic. It really is neat and a good time. Hope it works out!

2 weeks to go!!:cool1: :banana: :yay: :woohoo: :dance3: :cheer2: :jumping1: :rockband: party:

Have a great day y'all!

:rockband: party:

:woohoo: :banana: :banana: :dance3:

:yay: Our dd is coming home next weekend for a few days. I'm thinking I better get some packing done now because we'll be busy all weekend.

I've been dreaming lately about being on the ship. Can't wait to meet everyone. :goodvibes :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter