October 18th, 2014 - 3-night Repo, San Juan to Port Canaveral

Peterpan47,
I did not realize we were secret verandahs. I booked while on the Wonder and that is what the DCL rep recommended. I'm glad to know someone prior to the cruise so close. We requested to be close to midship elevators. We lucked out and got the same room both cruises.

Everyone,
Is there a FB group yet in cruise meets for the B2B of the 3 night and 5 night? I know there is for the 3 night only right now.

Peterpan47,
I did not realize we were secret verandahs. I booked while on the Wonder and that is what the DCL rep recommended. I'm glad to know someone prior to the cruise so close. We requested to be close to midship elevators. We lucked out and got the same room both cruises.

Everyone,
Is there a FB group yet in cruise meets for the B2B of the 3 night and 5 night? I know there is for the 3 night only right now.

There is a cruise meet for the 5 night that we are on, but there isn't one as far as I know for the b2b group for the repo and the 5 night. The link is http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3130294

Also, I think you said you were in 6076, and that room is not a secret verandah. The secret verandah rooms are 6134, 6634, 7120 and 7620. You are definitely by the midship elevators, and the SV rooms are closer to the aft elevators.

Mary

I didn't think I was I have a verandah room. Midship is awesome because your in the middle of everything.
I am in the group for the 5 night but I don't think there is one on FB yet.

I didn't think I was I have a verandah room. Midship is awesome because your in the middle of everything.
I am in the group for the 5 night but I don't think there is one on FB yet.

I don't know about the FB group. I have not been there for a very long time, and probably won't be going back. I'm OK with just the disboards.

Someone posted on the FB group yesterday that the fare was lower and that they were able to modify their reservation to receive the price change. I checked the fare last night and it was still the same, or so I thought. I just modified my reservation to change Dining/Seating, and the cruise fare was reduced $68 when I went to confirm. So you might want to check out! :)

Someone posted on the FB group yesterday that the fare was lower and that they were able to modify their reservation to receive the price change. I checked the fare last night and it was still the same, or so I thought. I just modified my reservation to change Dining/Seating, and the cruise fare was reduced $68 when I went to confirm. So you might want to check out! :)

The taxes and fees have been reduced after tigger137 made several calls and emails to DCL to get the breakdown of the taxes and fees since the 3 night was way higher than the 7 night cruise with more ports. Thanks Tigger137!

The taxes and fees have been reduced after tigger137 made several calls and emails to DCL to get the breakdown of the taxes and fees since the 3 night was way higher than the 7 night cruise with more ports. Thanks Tigger137!

That happened to us on one of our past cruises. We didn't find out about the change in taxes/fees until we made our final payment when they told us our remaining balance was less than we thought. I went in and changed mine just now anyway for this cruise, and got the $68 reduction, but for people who don't change, they will still get the reduction when they make their final payment,I'm sure.

Mary

Thank you. :blush:

Looks like I was the last to know. Wasn't online yesterday, have just come home from work and picked up an e-mail from my TA with the information.

When the chap from Karl Holz's office told me last week that they had spotted 2 errors in calculation and that the taxes would be "slightly less", I wasn't expecting it to be a reduction of $68!

And so much for the e-mail I received from DCL on 17th July which stated, "... the government taxes and fees for the two cruises you will be experiencing are correct."

I still haven't received the full breakdown that I was promised, but I'm certainly glad I raised the issue and pursued it.

Hello everyone from the Chavez family in Los Alamos, New Mexico. Hey peterpan47-we are practically neighbors! We will start checking in and participating in this meet.

Hello everyone from the Chavez family in Los Alamos, New Mexico. Hey peterpan47-we are practically neighbors! We will start checking in and participating in this meet.

We are indeed! And when I looked at your disboards name, I thought we were even closer. We actually live about half way between Los Lunas and Belen in....Los Chavez :-) The mailing address used to be Los Chavez instead of Los Lunas in the area where we live, but some years ago the Los Chavez post office burned down and the didn't replace it, so now we are in a Los Lunas zip code :-)

Will you be on either of the Magic cruises that sandwich this one (the southern caribbean or the 5 night bahamas), or are you just visiting San Juan and doing the repo cruise? There are lots of people on this cruise doing a b2b from one direction or the other :-)

We will definitely have to attend the Meet and Greet (hopefully there will be one for this cruise) and get to meet each other. When we went on our Alaska cruise on the Wonder there was someone from Los Alamos on that cruise too, and also someone from Albuquerque. It is cool to get to meet people from home when we're so far away :-)

Mary

I just booked this cruise today for :

Myself & DH (aka Grumpy Bear) & DD (11)

THis will be our:

4TH DCL cruise :goodvibes
7th overall cruise :cool1:
Our first B2B cruise. :cheer2:

So excited!! I transferrred from the Sept 20 to the Oct 11 SC sailing so we could do the B2B. We could not imagine a DCL cruise without a stop at CC so problem solved with a B2B. :beach:

We are NOT doing the fish extender.

Hi everyone ! I am new here so I can't private message anyone yet but I am on the San Juan B2B cruise in Oct 2014 and I would love to join FE. So if you can please tell me how I can join. Thanks

Hi:wave2: I am new here but I can't PM yet:sad: but I would love to join FE for the San Juan Cruise on Oct 11, 2014:cool1:

Hi all:wave2: I am still earning my ears. I am on Facebook in the San Juan to Port Carnival and repo group and would love to join the FE group.:grouphug: Can you tell me how I can join since I can't PM yet? I would love to hear from you all!:tink::smickey:

Hi all:wave2: I am still earning my ears. I am on Facebook in the San Juan to Port Carnival and repo group and would love to join the FE group.:grouphug: Can you tell me how I can join since I can't PM yet? I would love to hear from you all!:tink::smickey:

Sheila,

Just make 7 more posts. Tell us about yourself. Anything. Once you hit 10, you can PM.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter