October 18th, 2014 - 3-night Repo, San Juan to Port Canaveral

Peterpan47
We are 6076

We are on the same deck and both of us are on the port side of the ship but you are closer to the mid ship elevators and we are closer to the aft elevators. I think I counted 29 staterooms in between :) We were very lucky to find the same secret verandah room available on both cruises :)

I don't know whether disboards will let me post this link, but I'll paste it here and try. It has great visuals of the decks that are big enough to show the shapes of the rooms, relative size of verandahs, etc. You might find I useful if you haven't seen it already.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/disney-magic-deck-plans/dp/?ShipID=33&deck=6

Mary

I haven't asked Scott, but I didn't see the 3 night listed on his list of FE lists (ha ha, how many times can I use the word list!!!???)

For those interested, I will be sending around a roaming gnome. Once I get it back and get home, I will scan and post so everyone will be able to enjoy it!

I haven't asked Scott, but I didn't see the 3 night listed on his list of FE lists (ha ha, how many times can I use the word list!!!???)

For those interested, I will be sending around a roaming gnome. Once I get it back and get home, I will scan and post so everyone will be able to enjoy it!

kendzee94,
I am sorry to be so dense, but I don't know what a roaming gnome is.

kendzee94,
I am sorry to be so dense, but I don't know what a roaming gnome is.

That's okay, I didn't hear about it until my last cruise either. Here are the rules:

I will print off one copy of this magnet, send it room to room with pens, list and lanyard. Sent magnet, list, pens, lanyard only to those interested and on the list. Return to me before the last night. When we get back, I will scan and post the picture on FB and Disboards so everyone can print out and enjoy their own copy! Enjoy!!!

That's okay, I didn't hear about it until my last cruise either. Here are the rules:

I will print off one copy of this magnet, send it room to room with pens, list and lanyard. Sent magnet, list, pens, lanyard only to those interested and on the list. Return to me before the last night. When we get back, I will scan and post the picture on FB and Disboards so everyone can print out and enjoy their own copy! Enjoy!!!

Kenzedzee,
That sounds cool! Will you do it for the repo too?

Kevin,
Well, I have been all the way through the pages of this list and didn't find a Sanders79 :(

Ssanders79 (my DH) and I had sworn off meet threads, but I suppose since this is basically an extension of the Southern cruise, we might as well join :)

Although there were secret verandahs available when our TA booked the repo, we decided to keep the same room (next to my fave secret verandah room) & not block anyone out of their room in case they were doing the repo. I wouldn't want to have to move all of our stuff anyways!!

I am thrilled, as I was bummed about not ending on a sea day to decompress from all of the ports. Now, just need one way airfare (gotta love Southwest non-stop Tampa to San Juan), and we also get a bonus with a stop at Castaway Cay. Life is good.

We are doing a B2B in Oct on the Magic this year, too.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'll make sure he adds it. I was surprised to read that there is even going to be an FE on the repo actually since its an extension of the Southern with the same cruisers..... I guess I'm looking at it as a 10-night cruise rather than 2 separate cruises.....

Anyways, he'll post here when he adds it. PM him with your info.

Ssanders79 (my DH) and I had sworn off meet threads, but I suppose since this is basically an extension of the Southern cruise, we might as well join :)

Although there were secret verandahs available when our TA booked the repo, we decided to keep the same room (next to my fave secret verandah room) & not block anyone out of their room in case they were doing the repo. I wouldn't want to have to move all of our stuff anyways!!

I am thrilled, as I was bummed about not ending on a sea day to decompress from all of the ports. Now, just need one way airfare (gotta love Southwest non-stop Tampa to San Juan), and we also get a bonus with a stop at Castaway Cay. Life is good.

What's the secret verandah? The Navigator one?

What's the secret verandah? The Navigator one?

On the Magic and the Wonder, staterooms 6134, 6634, 7120 and 7620 are CAT 5C and 5B cabins with a bit of an obstructed view (not enough to even matter) that are in a CAT 7A booking status because of the obstruction.

Oops, guess Silverfox 97 and I were writing at the same time :-)

Silverfox97,
Well, it is an extension of the Southern Cruise for lots of people, but it is a prelude to the 5 night Magic Bahamas cruise for others (like me :-) This is actually three cruises divided into 2. I bet there will be quite a few people on the second b2b just like there are on the first one. The Meet group for the sandwiched repo should get very interesting :-)

Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter