• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 18th, 2014 - 3-night Repo, San Juan to Port Canaveral

Very cool, gotta love the MEA week to get the kids a longer vaca but then they don't have to miss so much school :goodvibes

Yes we do we usually either do to the world or the land something new next year. They are going to miss more then I like we are doing the B2B.

Yes we do we usually either do to the world or the land something new next year. They are going to miss more then I like we are doing the B2B.

US TOO! Best time to get in a good 10 night trip and only miss a few days of school. Generally Farmington gives us Thursday, Friday and Monday. I am excited to try the B2B, but like you said it is a little more time out of school. We had planned on spending those days in San Juan regardless, so now I love the idea of getting to see CC again.

Hi!
George and I are southern cruise right in front of this one. I just realized this cruise. I am going to mention it to my husband to see if we can do this, sounds fun, gets us back to Florida where we are from. Hope to join you all!! Dorinda

chambe4 said:
Hi!
George and I are southern cruise right in front of this one. I just realized this cruise. I am going to mention it to my husband to see if we can do this, sounds fun, gets us back to Florida where we are from. Hope to join you all!! Dorinda

You and about 38 of us according to a poll I started on the FB page ;-)

Join us! I have the sneaky feeling this is going to be one heck of a good time.

We're in! We've added this on to our Oct 11 cruise. 2 rooms -- DH, DD3, and myself in one, and my parents in the other.

We just added this one on as well and kept the same cabin. My DDs will miss a bit more school but I thought this would be a great way to end the more port intensive 10/11 cruise. :goodvibes

Booked this last week on the Wonder. It will be our first back2back with the same room

We are also booked on our first B2B, but it's not the same B2B as the rest of you seem to be doing. We are on the repo and then the 5 day Magic Bahamas cruise that goes to Key West and we were able to also keep the same cabin for both. So, we'll be with you for the first leg of our B2B and for the last leg of your B2B :-)

Mary

peterpan47 said:
We are also booked on our first B2B, but it's not the same B2B as the rest of you seem to be doing. We are on the repo and then the 5 day Magic Bahamas cruise that goes to Key West and we were able to also keep the same cabin for both. So, we'll be with you for the first leg of our B2B and for the last leg of your B2B :-)

Mary

It'll be interesting to see how many people will be doing the B2B this way. I know according to a poll on the FB page, there are at last count 47 families doing the southern and repo.

Ok, I just booked the Repo cruise! This is the first B2B for us too and we're keeping the same cabin. The exciting thing for me is, Cindy, my travel buddy doesn't know it yet! I'm waiting to tell her on her birthday next March.

Well, that didn't last long. I caved today and told her. She was running around trying to come up with money for the deposit, so I had to tell her!

Hello everyone-just booked today and will be doing B2B, same itin as peterpan47 (Hi M!) So happy to be joining all of you, and GoMetros, we sailed on the Magic with you last September, please send my best to your DW.

I am heading over to FB to join the group, and need to read through all the posts here to make sure I didn't miss anything!

You and about 38 of us according to a poll I started on the FB page ;-)

Join us! I have the sneaky feeling this is going to be one heck of a good time.

GoMetros,
Is there a FE started on the facebook page? I must have missed it somehow when I was going through the posts looking for an FE announcement.

Mary

GoMetros,
Is there a FE started on the facebook page? I must have missed it somehow when I was going through the posts looking for an FE announcement.

Mary

I don't recall seeing/hearing anything about anyone heading up an FE yet.

I need to see how large the FE list gets on the 1st part before committing to the FE for the 2nd part of the cruise. I figured everyone else was waiting and seeing also!

GoMetros,

Mary

Scott, Sanders79, is running both FE lists. Just shoot him a PM with your info.

Kevin

I need to see how large the FE list gets on the 1st part before committing to the FE for the 2nd part of the cruise. I figured everyone else was waiting and seeing also!

For a 3 day cruise, I don't think a FE list should be more than 10 cabins. If more than 10 cabins want to join, I would be in favor of dividing us into groups of 10, and probably wouldn't want to participate if it was more than that. 3 days is not enough to do a 25 cabin FE, in my opinion.

Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter