• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 18th, 2014 - 3-night Repo, San Juan to Port Canaveral

srauchbauer said:
booked today this is our first b2b I am so excited i keep wishing it was this oct.

So now for the series question: who wants to share a cabana on CC with a family of four (yes I am series)?

We tried for a cabana for our September 21, 2013 cruise, but they were all sold out at the 105 day mark. Ironically, the Southern cruise makes us platinum, which will not help us for the repo. We are hoping for a cabana on Serenity Bay, but if we lose out again, we'd love to share.

We tried for a cabana for our September 21, 2013 cruise, but they were all sold out at the 105 day mark. Ironically, the Southern cruise makes us platinum, which will not help us for the repo. We are hoping for a cabana on Serenity Bay, but if we lose out again, we'd love to share.

hoping there won't be many people on the cruise so hopefully I will have a chance to get one:)

So reading these posts has me now question....the Southern is my 5th cruise, so since it won't be completed before my booking window opens for the cruise, will I be able to book excursions as gold (this is cruise#6)

kendzee94 said:
So reading these posts has me now question....the Southern is my 5th cruise, so since it won't be completed before my booking window opens for the cruise, will I be able to book excursions as gold (this is cruise#6)

That's exactly my problem going to platinum. Unfortunately, the answer is no. You have to complete your cruise to be considered gold.

Just booked....It will be a surprise birthday present to my DD (14)...Just the Repo for us

Mommy (33)
DD (14)
DD (6)

Just booked....It will be a surprise birthday present to my DD (14)...Just the Repo for us

Mommy (33)
DD (14)
DD (6)

Can I ask where you are traveling from? We have been talking on FB curious about this just booking the repo since those booking would have to travel to San Juan for the 3 night cruise.

That's exactly my problem going to platinum. Unfortunately, the answer is no. You have to complete your cruise to be considered gold.

That is my problem too(Gold), unless I can squeeze one in in the spring. Vacation time is the problem

Kevin

I know out here on the west coast we look at it as a way to cruise and only pay half the airfare.

Maybe take the train/plane there and the ship back.

Just a new adventure.

For us-I want to see San Juan again.
Mom lives in Florida. It's a win win.

Tom & I are booked on this too, we'll be back to back to back :):cool1:

Ok, I just booked the Repo cruise! This is the first B2B for us too and we're keeping the same cabin. The exciting thing for me is, Cindy, my travel buddy doesn't know it yet! I'm waiting to tell her on her birthday next March.

This is our 2nd b2b. The first one was an eastern/western a number of years ago. The nice thing is that now we will be on board for our anniversay!
We are also staying in the same cabin.

booked today this is our first b2b I am so excited i keep wishing it was this oct.

So now for the series question: who wants to share a cabana on CC with a family of four (yes I am series)?

How old are your kids? And where are you from in Minneapolis? We are traveling with our DDs who will be 12 and 9...we live in Farmington :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter