October 17, 2013 3-Night

Hi All!!!!
I'm gonna make this quick 'cause it's verrrry late. My Hubby and I are booking this cruise tomorrow night for our 30th Anniversary... & staying 1 night after at AKL-Jambo House. We had given DVC points to our Grand-daughter for her honeymoon at AKL but she postponed it to next June and we had to use the points or lose them...so we used 3 x's as many. LOL
Talk to you later.

:cool1:

DH and I have never been on a cruise and we live 45 mins from the port! We are super excited that our first cruise is with Disney. DS will be 2.5 years and DD will be 6 months. I would love to join the FE group :). I'm also a teacher on vacation that weekend.

Please email me your email and I will add you to the google doc that we are compiling information on.

Thanks!
Jessica
jrfreds1998
@att.net

(had to break up because I can't post email or web yet!)

Hello,
We will be on the Oct. 17, 2013 cruise. I read you can come here to be put on the FE list of participants for this cruise. Can someone help me? Thank you!:)

Is anyone else getting on the website at midnight to get a boarding time? We will be 90 days out in.....9 minutes! :cool1:

I booked the cruise yesterday and checked in online today. :cool1: It will be me (Scott) and my DS 14. This will be our 5th Disney Cruise and the 3rd on the Dream. First time DW and DS 19 will not be with us but looking forward to the cruise.

Welcome wink13!

:confused: Okay so now I'm a little confused. We just paid off our cruise but can't check in online! This is our first cruise so when I read you could check in today we quick went ahead and paid it off but not it is telling me I still can't check in until 8/3! :confused: Also, when I added the ground transport. the woman I spoke with made it sound like I already had a check in time. Is that true or did I misunderstand?

We have had a dummy date with Disney for 6 months and finally decided to change it to this cruise! DH and I went on this same cruise last year and the weather at Castaway Cay was FABULOUS! We are bringing DS, age 13, with us this year. I am a teacher and that Thurs/Fri is Fall Break for us. This cruise is just the right length for a quick getaway. :beach: We are very excited! If anyone else has a 13 yr old boy going, I am sure DS would love to "meet" someone before we go. See you in October! :cool1:

Will your DS participate in the Tween stuff onboard? I have a DS age 11. I know that's a couple years difference but he'd like it better if he "knew" someone too prior to going. :)

Welcome wink13!

:confused: Okay so now I'm a little confused. We just paid off our cruise but can't check in online! This is our first cruise so when I read you could check in today we quick went ahead and paid it off but not it is telling me I still can't check in until 8/3! :confused: Also, when I added the ground transport. the woman I spoke with made it sound like I already had a check in time. Is that true or did I misunderstand?

We are silver castaway club members because we have sail before so we can check in at 90 days. Gold members at 120 and so on.

Since this is your first cruise you will have to wait until 75 days out to check in.

Hope that helps.

Will your DS participate in the Tween stuff onboard? I have a DS age 11. I know that's a couple years difference but he'd like it better if he "knew" someone too prior to going. :)

DS will probably do the teen stuff onboard. We went two years ago when he was 11 and he didn't care for the tween stuff- he spent most of that week with us! He is looking forward to being an actual teenager this time and hanging with the teens! :cool2:

We are silver castaway club members because we have sail before so we can check in at 90 days. Gold members at 120 and so on.

Since this is your first cruise you will have to wait until 75 days out to check in.

Hope that helps.

Yep, I called yesterday and found that out. Thanks! I guess just another reason to book another cruise ;)

DS will probably do the teen stuff onboard. We went two years ago when he was 11 and he didn't care for the tween stuff- he spent most of that week with us! He is looking forward to being an actual teenager this time and hanging with the teens! :cool2:

I hear ya! That is actually what I expect my DS to do too. He didn't want to cruise last year because he thought the kid stuff would be too babyish and I'm worried he won't like the Tween stuff either. He just thinks he's too cool for school right now. I hope I'm wrong and he jumps in and participates.

Anyone else book excursions?
We are doing the Discover Atlantis tour and on Castaway Cay we are doing The Stingray Adventure. Has anyone done the Stingray's before?
2 month and 5 days!!!!!
:yay:

We just wanted to check and see if it was still possible to join the FE list. My email address is buchanank@marshallk12.org

If we can join can you give me more info and details about what we need to do. Thanks so much!!

We just wanted to check and see if it was still possible to join the FE list. My email address is

If we can join can you give me more info and details about what we need to do. Thanks so much!!

There is a fb page for this cruise. Search: Disney Dream 10-17-13. The person that is organizing the FE is on there.

Me, DH, DD16, DS10 and my sister, her DH, DS13, DS11, DS10 and DD5 will be on this cruise. We are doing 5 days at WDW prior. Can't wait! :cheer2:

Any others on this cruise sans kids? It is just DH and I. We were looking forward to going to the clubs and dancing and enjoying the adult activities on the ship.

Does anyone know anything about the costume night? I assume it will coincide with Pirate night? Not sure I want to participate but I am getting pressured from the other 7 in my traveling party.

I do not think I have dressed up for Halloween in 15 years:rolleyes2

Does anyone know anything about the costume night? I assume it will coincide with Pirate night? Not sure I want to participate but I am getting pressured from the other 7 in my traveling party.

I do not think I have dressed up for Halloween in 15 years:rolleyes2

I'm also confused on whether it Replaces Pirate night, or there are 2 fun nights- Pirate AND Halloween?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter