October 17, 2009 Western

Thanks so much for coordinating this Laura! Not to add more to your plate, but do we want to assign out gift giving days, or just let people give when they want? My concern is with so many participating, the FEs might fill up if more than a few people give gifts each day, also I'd hate for people to get their stuff together and treck around the boat to find there's no room for their loot....
I've never participated so I may be worrying for nothing...

Haven't not done FE before and I am not sure of the right thing, but at this point, since I have had a hard time contacting people (Still have yet to hear back from twinsr241), I think I will leave it as is, unless someone else wants to do it.

Also one comment on the picture of the list, for some reason the lines are not appearing to line up for who is in with a DIS name... But please realize that all DIS names start with adults. The Yahoogroups web verison shows it correctly. I'll try to fix it later.

Laura

Here is the Sushi/Chinese restaurant information. I loved this place when I went 2 years ago or so... hope it hasn't changed too much. We'll probably head there for dinner on Friday.. :)

Just thought I'd post the info in case anyone else needed it :) Happy Friday guys!

Laura,

Thank you for update on FE list. If you could do just a minor correction, #32 is DD3 instead of DS3.

P.S. I got my docs in my hand now. What a relief!

Laura,

Thank you for update on FE list. If you could do just a minor correction, #32 is DD3 instead of DS3.

P.S. I got my docs in my hand now. What a relief!

YEAH... It is great to have the docs in hand.

Update with your changes and got the alignment better of the picture of FE participants and in the Yahoogroup (which contains room numbers and names).
FE.jpg

Laura

Congratulations, April on the upgrade!

Thank you Laura for your diligence coordinating the FE for all of us.

I picked up our documents from the agent, today. She informed me that there are a lot of bargains out there on transatlantic cruises.

Yazee regrets LOL I am a list maker and have OCD tendencies when traveling and at this point I have no list and have not even taken out the suitcases!

I will not overpack
I will not overpack
I will not overpack

There I make my 1st list :lmao:

Is anyone else staying at the Raddison friday night?

yes, we are! It's my DH and me and our 2 kids...DD8 and DS5

I can't believe how close it is getting now...I've got to seriously get on the ball and focus on trip preparations!

Our neighbors are getting off of the Magic today from their 7 day western...can't wait to hear all about it!!

Jennifer

Yazee regrets LOL I am a list maker and have OCD tendencies when traveling and at this point I have no list and have not even taken out the suitcases!

I will not overpack
I will not overpack
I will not overpack

There I make my 1st list :lmao:

I am the same way. (if you can tell from the FE lists).

Haven't even started on packing.
I need to:

1. Confirm Towncar and that they will have a booster seat
  2. Print out last magnets
  3. Put together the FE Gifts
  4. Make sure we have Mail and Paper stopped
  5. start putting together those must not forget items
  6. DO NOT overpack

[*]Make sure we have Mail and Paper stopped

I just put our mail on hold this morning! You can do this online 14 days in advance... and we are now at 13 days!!! :scared1: I'm planning on doing some packing today. My goal is to be 95% done by the end of next weekend since we'll be leaving the minute the kids get out of school on Friday, the 9th.

Hey Angie.. When u leave on the 9th are u gonna spend a few days in orlando before the cruise??? Lucky girl..

We r so not packed either..

Ahh.. Hope you had a good time. How was Space Mountain? One thing I don't like is the Friday evening crowds at DL.

Laura

Space Mountian was cool. I really liked it. I will say that the ghost in this is not your Haunted Mansion ghost. I do not want to ruin it so I won't say any more than that. Yes it got extremely busy last night. I know the crowd picks up but WOW. Wall to wall people for the new Fireworks. Fantasmic at 10:30 was very crowded as well. I love all the new enhancements to Fantasmic. The Dragon was awesome. The HD projectors made all the images on the mist screens look sharp. Ours is still way better than the one out at WDW.

Hey Angie.. When u leave on the 9th are u gonna spend a few days in orlando before the cruise??? Lucky girl..

We r so not packed either..

We'll be at Walt Disney World for 8 nights prior to the cruise. I'm planning on bringing a laptop, so I can stay in touch with you all! :thumbsup2

I found black polo shirts in the boys section today at target with white pirates on them for $3.98! The boys are going to wear them for pirate night. I was going to bring pirate costumes but they want to wear their real costumes for MNSSHP and Halloween on the cruise so the shirts will have to do. They did not have anything for DH and I so I am still looking.

I can't believe in 2.5 weeks we leave for Orlando! The boys only have nine days of school until fall break then they get report cards for the first trimester the week we get back. Time is flying by!

I can't believe in 2.5 weeks we leave for Orlando! The boys only have nine days of school until fall break then they get report cards for the first trimester the week we get back. Time is flying by!

Hi Christine - I forgot, but where are you staying before the cruise? I believe you are coming in the 14th like we are. Our flight doesn't get in until 8:15pm :headache: and we are staying at POFQ.

Laura

Hi Christine - I forgot, but where are you staying before the cruise? I believe you are coming in the 14th like we are. Our flight doesn't get in until 8:15pm :headache: and we are staying at POFQ.

Laura

We come in on the 14th as well but don't get in until 10:15! We are staying at AKV - Kidani. DS7 will be 8 on the 15th so we need to get his birthday gift card. We are going to MNSSHP that night. Still trying to decide what to do on Friday.

We come in on the 14th as well but don't get in until 10:15! We are staying at AKV - Kidani. DS7 will be 8 on the 15th so we need to get his birthday gift card. We are going to MNSSHP that night. Still trying to decide what to do on Friday.

Our touring plans are.. on the 15th, hit AK in the morning to get DD7 on Everest and then over to MK for MNSSHP in the evening

the 16th, going to HS in the morning for DD7 favorite ride Tower of Terror and Epcot in the evening to enjoy the wine and food festival and illimunations.

Oct 17th, we are leaving for the port at 8:30am.

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter