October 16th, 2022 - 5-Night Halloween on the High Seas Cruise from New York (Bermuda)

We were able to upgrade our room at the port. We are now in 8002 from 1006 if we could change it on the Pixie Dust list.

Thanks,
Shelley

We plan to try and upgrade our room from an inside to a verandah when we get to port so I do hope we have luck with it. :goodvibes

When you log into Disney Cruise line click Edit/Modify Check In then click on Port Arrival Time. It will highlight what time you already have and you will see what other times are available. To change your time just click and confirm the new time you want.
View attachment 710528
View attachment 710529
A little off topic but may I ask - we are finally getting ready to go on our first cruise since 2019 and check in was always easy because it remembered all our information for passports etc. Does it still remember your info from past cruises or now since we have to upload photos of our passports do we need to re enter all that information? Thanks

A little off topic but may I ask - we are finally getting ready to go on our first cruise since 2019 and check in was always easy because it remembered all our information for passports etc. Does it still remember your info from past cruises or now since we have to upload photos of our passports do we need to re enter all that information? Thanks
You have to re enter everything. The only thing that remembers your info is safe passage if you sailed recently.

Welcome Back Everyone!

I hope everyone had a great cruise and I look forward to reading everything you wish to share. I’ll be sharing too once I get home and have everything settle back to normal from the trip. :goodvibes

Welcome Back Everyone!

I hope everyone had a great cruise and I look forward to reading everything you wish to share. I’ll be sharing too once I get home and have everything settle back to normal from the trip. :goodvibes
Welcome back. Getting ready to leave in a bit and drive up to New York for our cruise.

Anyone else leave the ship with a cold? DH is all congested and sneezing. He took a COVID test when we got home and it came back negative so it is just a cold. We did hear quite a few people sounding a little sick.

We were able to upgrade our room at the port. We are now in 8002 from 1006 if we could change it on the Pixie Dust list.

Thanks,
Shelley

I went to both staterooms on our Halloween day while I was delivering gifts and didn’t see a FE bag hanging so not sure what happened. Hope you made it on the ship and had a great cruise.:confused3

Anyone else leave the ship with a cold? DH is all congested and sneezing. He took a COVID test when we got home and it came back negative so it is just a cold. We did hear quite a few people sounding a little sick.
My girl! But I am not too surprised...

Welcome Back Everyone!

Best (first and only) Cruise trip! Hope it'll be better and better in the future! My girl enjoyed so much (daddy as well LOL)

Here is what we got for candy during the trick or treating up on deck for those who are following interested and are on a future sailing this month. Just so you know the lines for trick or treating were terrible. We did two out of the 4 or 5 stops they had before we said that was enough for us with how crowded it was. People were coming from every direction to those tables. They did try to have everyone go one way which made for very long lines.

C919F6AF-5212-4E9C-A9CC-63AF7626F791.jpeg

Here is what was offered on Halloween day in Cove Cafe, note they had the ghosts in place of the rice crispy treats that day. Also below is what they offered in the evenings.
5FC338AF-94AB-44B5-951B-75589C77A7EF.jpeg

559D3168-4C7A-480E-B0E3-CCD525BB4014.jpeg

So many said they were hiding ducks. We only saw one duck while on the ship. We took a photo of it and left it where we found it for someone else to find.
32FABA53-3B4E-4368-B0AA-4E19F9D3858F.jpeg
88901AF9-79E1-444F-8858-C68A278E35BF.jpeg

So many said they were hiding ducks. We only saw one duck while on the ship. We took a photo of it and left it where we found it for someone else to find.
My DD7 was on a mission to find a duck. We searched high and low each day (walking each deck up to 10), and her efforts paid off on Pirate night when she found this one in the wheelchair/stroller storage area.
582CAB77-1B5D-49E2-B853-53A35BF671F9.jpegC24B9434-81F6-4B7A-AC9F-E23F7290BB12.jpeg

My DS4 found one that day as well, and then together they found another one yesterday. DD7 kept her first find and they re-hid the other two.

Great cruise! Boarding and disembark were both very smooth and easy. Dining room servers and stateroom host were all great.

Very tempted to go again next year. When to GTY rates come out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter