October 16th, 2022 - 5-Night Halloween on the High Seas Cruise from New York (Bermuda)

We plan to try and upgrade our room from an inside to a verandah when we get to port so I do hope we have luck with it. :goodvibes

When you log into Disney Cruise line click Edit/Modify Check In then click on Port Arrival Time. It will highlight what time you already have and you will see what other times are available. To change your time just click and confirm the new time you want.
View attachment 710528
View attachment 710529
Thanks so much! Good luck everyone :)
👉 Testing Day! 😷
We're all set - testing through Zoom was really easy and automatically uploaded to Safe Passage. Yahoo!

Some photos of the Magic currently in Halifax, Nova Scotia. She has a sea day tomorrow and then we board her on Sunday. :goodvibes

1F35E15B-7DC3-4261-B1BA-797112900267.png
B86EE97D-F1E0-4B7A-A744-277D6333D45E.png

Wow this thread has had 17,000 views!

I haven’t seen a thread that has had so many views in the Disney cruise meets forum. Thanks so much everyone! I hope everyone got their negative Covid tests and has a wonderful cruise. See you on the ship! :grouphug:

A 1:00pm port arrival time has popped up. It is currently 7:55pm on Friday. It is only a 30min difference from the 1:30pm time that has always been available but if you want a new 1:00pm time it is available.

3B48349C-A212-422F-AB2E-0DEB1DEFA7CA.jpeg

Haven't got mine yet either

They will have blank ones at the port. We have had to do this before. Just let the porters know you need luggage tags and they can help you get them all filled out and on the ship.

Got screwed over by Onpoint, they canceled the zoom test without warning. Luckily we had backup testing with MinuteClinic, so DW and I tested negative and uploaded right away to safe passage….then noticed her test result had my birthdate on it! 🤦‍♂️ Ran back over and got it corrected and reuploaded hers. Hopefully that goes through no problem.

Got screwed over by Onpoint, they canceled the zoom test without warning. Luckily we had backup testing with MinuteClinic, so DW and I tested negative and uploaded right away to safe passage….then noticed her test result had my birthdate on it! 🤦‍♂️ Ran back over and got it corrected and reuploaded hers. Hopefully that goes through no problem.
Make sure you bring copies of the results with you to the port in case they want to see it. :thumbsup2

A 1:00pm port arrival time has popped up. It is currently 7:55pm on Friday. It is only a 30min difference from the 1:30pm time that has always been available but if you want a new 1:00pm time it is available.

View attachment 710820

The 1:00pm port arrival time was taken sometime overnight. Hopefully someone here was able to snag it. :thumbsup2

Tomorrow is the big day! I am so happy I have been able to help so many of you with your cruise planning. Here is my photo if you happen to see me on the ship don’t be afraid to say hi, it has been great having you all on the thread. :goodvibes

Edited: Hope to see you all on the Canadian sailing next year!

Last edited:
They will have blank ones at the port. We have had to do this before. Just let the porters know you need luggage tags and they can help you get them all filled out and on the ship.
We’re going to try to move our cabin at the port. Should we still give the porter our bags?im afraid they’ll go to the wrong cabin?🤷‍♀️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter