October 16th, 2022 - 5-Night Halloween on the High Seas Cruise from New York (Bermuda)

OnPoint Covid-testing cancelled my appointment and not responding...what now?!?
How are you guys getting tested other than at the port?

I heard they were going out of business, but thought they’d at least honor the already scheduled tests. Haven’t gotten a cancellation email from them yet myself. Going to schedule a rapid test at CVS for Friday evening in case I get the cancellation.

I have read people are now using this company below. I don’t know anything about them but it is something to consider if you are looking for virtual testing. They will use test kits you have already.

Virtual Covid testing links:
https://www.azova.com/

https://www.azova.com/travelvideo/

Last edited:

There is currently when I checked at 2:05pm there is a 12:45pm port arrival time available if anyone is looking to move theirs to an earlier time then they currently have. There has only been 1:30pm at the earliest previously. Like I said in a past post the 11:30am time highlighted you see is what we currently have and we are trying for an earlier 11:00am time. Hopefully this helps someone get an earlier time frame.

8F792F20-3A35-4774-8857-07E462469DBD.jpeg

Currently on Magic— no couples pass for Rainforest room $150 each no day passes— bingo prices $25 3 game paper, $40 24 chance tablet, $50 48 chance tablet,any 3 pack paper with purchase an extra $10, 2x24 tabletwith 2x3 paper $60 — tony from spain did the bingo he was great

I’ve got my swimwear and PJ’s packed but that’s all 😂 Have a very full Friday and Saturday happening, so probably going to finish up packing Saturday night. Have a pretty bad case of hockey hair right now according to DW so have to squeeze a haircut in there somewhere. Still clueless what to wear for Halloween, but I’ve got a great Pirate costume t-shirt for pirates night!

There is currently when I checked at 2:05pm there is a 12:45pm port arrival time available if anyone is looking to move theirs to an earlier time then they currently have. There has only been 1:30pm at the earliest previously. Like I said in a past post the 11:30am time highlighted you see is what we currently have and we are trying for an earlier 11:00am time. Hopefully this helps someone get an earlier time frame.

View attachment 710335

Just checked at 4:30pm and the 12:45pm port arrival time has been taken. I’ll update if anymore times before1:30pm pop up between now and Saturday.

3 More Days To Go! :cheer2:

Remember you can start your Covid testing tomorrow! My hope is that everyone tests negative and can finally breath a sigh of relief that their vacation is good to go.:grouphug:

Question: My adult daughters are in the room next to ours and would like to be moved a little bit further away from us lol. I tried having them moved on the phone but they said I'd have to do it at the port. Do you think I'd have any luck doing this? Like do people do this often at the port?

Question: My adult daughters are in the room next to ours and would like to be moved a little bit further away from us lol. I tried having them moved on the phone but they said I'd have to do it at the port. Do you think I'd have any luck doing this? Like do people do this often at the port?
We plan to try and upgrade our room from an inside to a verandah when we get to port so I do hope we have luck with it. :goodvibes

How do you check available times? Can we all access that?
When you log into Disney Cruise line click Edit/Modify Check In then click on Port Arrival Time. It will highlight what time you already have and you will see what other times are available. To change your time just click and confirm the new time you want.
B1A0D066-E896-41A7-9B85-99D86AA97057.jpeg
CF9928FC-E0F7-472E-A51E-05811F90AB1B.jpeg

Sorry that I missed your earlier posts. We are stateroom 1066 (hoping to upgrade at the port). Thanks!
Thanks so much for the update. It has been added to the first posting. We also plan to try for an upgrade so make sure you check back here and see if there has been any stateroom number changes for anyone or to update us with your new stateroom number if you get your upgrade. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter