October 16, 2014 - 3 Dream Nights

Hi everyone, we are having a "Goofy Girls Getaway" with my daughter and two granddaughters. This is the granddaughter's first Disney cruise and we are very excited!

My family will be on this cruise. It is our second cruise but it has been a long time since our last one....10 years! :cool1:

Just booked. Do your kids like the kids programs on the Dream?

My children, DD(12) DD(8) LOVE the programs, they have even been known to skip dinner so that they can continue cooking, or whatever activity is going on at the time.
:cloud9:

This will be our first cruise. We wanted to start out small to make sure we were going to enjoy it. Just me (35) and my hubby (36). Any advice for first timers?

This will be our family's first all together cruise! Dad, Mom, 11 yo Son, 10 yo Daughter. We will be looking for a small family/couple to share a Cabana with on Castaway!

Excited!!!

Joining Tinam922 on this cruise. We have 5 in all including two girls ages 8 and 15. Is anyone doing the FE? We have joined on our other cruises and had so much fun. See you soon!

Hi.....I am no longer on FB....way to much drama !!!!
Is it possible to stay informed on here ??? I am part of the original FE group

Hi.....I am no longer on FB....way to much drama !!!!
Is it possible to stay informed on here ??? I am part of the original FE group

Hi :) I'm in charge of the original FE group that started on FB. Is that the one you're part of? If it is, let me know and I will make sure to keep you informed of any changes. :thumbsup2

Hi :) I'm in charge of the original FE group that started on FB. Is that the one you're part of? If it is, let me know and I will make sure to keep you informed of any changes. :thumbsup2
Yes... Mark, Angela and Angelina Battaglia

Thanks !!!!!

Hi!!
We are doing our very first cruise!! I'm excited but have no idea what I'm doing!!

I did request to join the Facebook group listed in the beginning of this thread! Thanks!!

WOOOO HOOOOO Its official!!! We will be cruising with you guys!!! I am Christina and my husband is Josh and I am a crazy Disney Fanatic and my husband loves me enough to indulge me!! We have a cruise planned for next Oct but I have been Jonsing for another one so I booked this one to end our Oct Disneyworld visit, This will be our last big adventure before we have our first baby in Feb....

Happy to be aboard with you guys!!! :yay:

Hi! We are a family of four; two boys: 5 and turning 8 on the boat. This will be our first cruise followed by WDW trip which will be our 2nd. I am interested in signing up for the FE. Should I fill out the form from the previous link? Or is there now a FB page? Thanks in advance!

Hi! We are a family of four; two boys: 5 and turning 8 on the boat. This will be our first cruise followed by WDW trip which will be our 2nd. I am interested in signing up for the FE. Should I fill out the form from the previous link? Or is there now a FB page? Thanks in advance!

Hiya teakettle, I am new to the group too but seeng as how no one acknowledged me when I posted a few days ago, I will answer your question... There is a fb group that seems a little more active and their FE is still open :). So I would sign up there. Check it out and sign up!! You will be in the same group as us :). Group #2

I am a little confussed about the FE.......where do I sign up and how do I know who all is in my group?

I am a little confussed about the FE.......where do I sign up and how do I know who all is in my group?

I am not sure what happened on this group before I joined but I signed up for the FE on the Facebook page and it shows everyone in my group so I can print it out once we get closer. Do you know if you signed up in the past?? If no one else offers up help who organized this, I can look on fb for u and try to email u the spreadsheet.. If you haven't signed up on fb or don't use fb I can sign u up on group 2 with me... Let me know if I can help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter