October 16, 2014 - 3 Dream Nights

mrssmiddy

Mouseketeer
Really? Am I the first? I guess I'll start a group!!

We booked a dummy date on our October 2013 Western on the Fantasy, with the intention of moving it to December 2015 and making a trip to WDW as well. Hmmm...DCL changed their policy, so December 2015 is a no go. Debated a December 2014, but didn't really like the prices. Everyone says October is a great time to do WDW, so we decided to go for it. We have never done a 3 night...just seems too short when travelling from MO, but this will be our second cruise in 2014, and it will be after 5 or 6 days at WDW, so we have decided this is our "bonus" cruise, and we are in it just to relax!

Hope some wonderful peeps will join us! It will be me (Debbie - 43), DH (Aaron, AKA Smiddy - 51), DS (Colton - 11) and DD (Abriana - 7). Once this cruise is over....we will be Gold! :)

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

Hi Debbie!!

I have just booked our first ever cruise and we are sailing 16 October too.

This is also my first ever Mother and Daughter holiday. I will be travelling with my daughter Eleanor who will be 13, we are so excited!

My husband and 2 boys are staying at home in the UK as they are at a serious time in their studying. They have their own itinerary and will be doing many activities, so they are more than happy with us going but I will be nervous leaving them.

We have visited Disney about 7 times now but never a cruise so I am looking forward to it. A little nervous as I not know what to expect.

Thought I would just say hi!!!

Louise

Hi Debbie!! I have just booked our first ever cruise and we are sailing 16 October too. This is also my first ever Mother and Daughter holiday. I will be travelling with my daughter Eleanor who will be 13, we are so excited! My husband and 2 boys are staying at home in the UK as they are at a serious time in their studying. They have their own itinerary and will be doing many activities, so they are more than happy with us going but I will be nervous leaving them. We have visited Disney about 7 times now but never a cruise so I am looking forward to it. A little nervous as I not know what to expect. Thought I would just say hi!!! Louise

Welcome, Louise! Maybe we can trade notes. :). This will be our 5th cruise, but we will be going to WDW before for our 1st time. We love the cruises! I'm sure we will love WDW too, just so many new things to learn about.

Welcome, Louise! Maybe we can trade notes. :). This will be our 5th cruise, but we will be going to WDW before for our 1st time. We love the cruises! I'm sure we will love WDW too, just so many new things to learn about.

Thank you Debbie.

You will have an incredible time in WDW. Do you plan to do all the parks?

I have 101 questions about the cruise!! I need to start studying!! I love reading everyone's trip reports.

Happily planning.

Louise x

Thank you Debbie. You will have an incredible time in WDW. Do you plan to do all the parks? I have 101 questions about the cruise!! I need to start studying!! I love reading everyone's trip reports. Happily planning. Louise x

I am looking forward to WDW. I haven't told the kids yet, but I think we will at Christmas. Yes, we plan to hit all the parks, Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and maybe do some exploring at Downtown Disney. Feel free to ask any questions about the cruise. If you are comfortable on FaceBook, I have to say it's a lot easier to have conversations there, but I'll do my best to answer in either forum. We have been to Nassau twice, although both of our last trips were 5 night cruises. This is going to be our shortest one...just going to relax and enjoy it!

We are so excited! We just booked our first cruise with Disney. It will be me (Brandi), my husband (Zack), Makayla (6), and Kaleb (4). Any tips on the fish hooks? Are either of you planning on making one?

Is anyone doing a Fish Extender group for this cruise? This will be our first time cruising since 2005 and I know very little about the Fish Extender.

Thanks!

Hi! This will be our 2nd cruise on the Disney Dream. It will be me, my husband and two kids, Kady (9) and Bryan (5). Looking forward to it! I will be signing up for the Fish Extender. I did it on the first cruise and now the kids won't let me "not" do it. :)

Hi !!! We will be joining everyone !!! Just got off the Magic in January ...we were one of the families that had our cruise canceled in October when the Magic wasn't finished. We r excited for the Halloween festivities !!!! This is our 6 th Disney cruise !!

Hi all! I just booked this cruise today. :banana: I already had a booking on the October 19-23 cruise and decided to make it a b2b. This will be our first time on the Dream and we are really looking forward to it! Cruising will be myself, DH, DS (12) and DD (9). Can't wait! :cool1:

My mom and I are joining this cruise too. We are doing the B2B with Oct 19. This will be our first time on the Dream. I am looking forward to the ship being decorated for Halloween which is my favorite holiday!

I've also joined the Face Book group.

We are excited to join all of you on this cruise! My DH and Our 5 kiddos (DS 10, DS 9, DD 8, DD 5 and DD 4) are very excited!!!

Our family can't wait to sail again on the Dream.
28 days until we sail on the Magic, for the first time.
Just signed up for the FE, never done this before, but it looks like fun!
:beach:

Hi all! I just booked this cruise today. :banana: I already had a booking on the October 19-23 cruise and decided to make it a b2b. This will be our first time on the Dream and we are really looking forward to it! Cruising will be myself, DH, DS (12) and DD (9). Can't wait! :cool1:

Hey there SoCal!
Watch out, we are traveling our our DD (12) and DD (9)

:magnify:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter