October 14 Disney Dream Bride!!!

adisneytattoo91

Practically Perfect in Every Way
Just wanted to say hello to all the fellow cruisers!

Just want to introduce myself! My name is Courtney, and I'm this particular cruise's one and only bride! I got engaged right in the Kodak spot in front of Cinderella Castle by all the pink rose bushes last June. I knew I was having some kind of Disney wedding so as I was scanning through Disney Fairytale Weddings options, I came across the most insane prices, starting at $45k and up. Until I saw the cruise option and fell in love with everything about it. I've always seen the cruise commercials as a kid and always wanted to go, and now that they had the wedding option there was no better reason to do it!

So I got to booking last September, and then all the wedding things starting coming into play with DFTW. I got to pick all my flowers, my music, design my cake all that great stuff. And of course, every little detail is done the Disney way. So now that is all set away and the honeymoon is planned. We are spending 7 days in the Port Orleans Riverside Resort in the newly remodeled princess suites. I am very excited to experience the Halloween party and Epcot's Food and Wine Festival.

Although the newlyweds are heavily tattooed (and I am covered head to toe in none other than Disney only tattoos) please come up and say hello! We don't bite!! I will constantly be wearing my just married pin, and will be the one dressed in white!

Just want to introduce myself! My name is Courtney, and I'm this particular cruise's one and only bride! I got engaged right in the Kodak spot in front of Cinderella Castle by all the pink rose bushes last June. I knew I was having some kind of Disney wedding so as I was scanning through Disney Fairytale Weddings options, I came across the most insane prices, starting at $45k and up. Until I saw the cruise option and fell in love with everything about it. I've always seen the cruise commercials as a kid and always wanted to go, and now that they had the wedding option there was no better reason to do it!

So I got to booking last September, and then all the wedding things starting coming into play with DFTW. I got to pick all my flowers, my music, design my cake all that great stuff. And of course, every little detail is done the Disney way. So now that is all set away and the honeymoon is planned. We are spending 7 days in the Port Orleans Riverside Resort in the newly remodeled princess suites. I am very excited to experience the Halloween party and Epcot's Food and Wine Festival.

Although the newlyweds are heavily tattooed (and I am covered head to toe in none other than Disney only tattoos) please come up and say hello! We don't bite!! I will constantly be wearing my just married pin, and will be the one dressed in white!

Congratulations! I got engaged at WDW in 2010 and we got married during our Disney cruise in February, but we did not have a DFTW, we did it on our own on St Thomas. I hope you have a magical time and share some of your photos with us after the wedding!

Congrats!!!!! Put a picture do that we can see you and your disney tattoes!!!

Yes PLEASE post photos! The old lady loves viewing people's art galleries.

Congratulations on your wedding. Wishing you a long life filled with joy!

A huge congratulations to you!

Also hoping you will share pics of your trip.

Yay! Congratulations. We will be on your cruise celebrating our first anniversary. Hope to see you!

Congratulations! I have to admit I'm a bit jealous haha. I hope it's more amazing and magical than you could even imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I am her mom and also very excited to be joining her on this trip. I cant wait to travel I have never been on a cruise Tell us how to post pics and we will :lovestruc

How exciting!!! I saw something about this on one of the Disney Travel shows. It looked absolutely magical pixiedust: Have a great trip, and a BIG CONGRATs to ya both!

I will be on that cruise and my girls LOVE brides so if they see you - I am sure they will say hi! Congrats and enjoy

Yay! That is SO exciting...what an amazing wedding and experience you are going to have! We are also on the same cruise, so me and my 2 girls will be on the look out to congratulate you!! Have fun and enjoy every moment of your dreams coming true!!

Congratulations! I think it's awesome that you have Disney tattoos! Have a great cruise! pixiedust:

Awe that's wonderful! Yes! Please come up to me and say hello! We're getting married Nassau day at 5:30 on deck 15, and I'll be in my gown all night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter