• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 13th, 2007~"Cruise-A-Palooza"

My family had such a good time they now want to do a Western Carribean cruise!

Heres a good shot of the quiets end of the beach and one of the Flying Dutchman. Part of the ship, part of the crew!
2007DIsneyCruiseCastawayCay073.jpg

2007DIsneyCruiseCastawayCay117.jpg

Howdy All!

Well, sorry we missed catching up with everyone. We ended up at the show at 2:00 on the day we were to meet. I met one other member at the Oceaneers Lab so it wasn't a total wash. We just finished emptying out the suitcases today. As for another cruise, well we didn't realize how much we would miss it till AFTER we got off the ship. Oh well, we did book a three night next year for the Halloween cruise and decided to have our same cabin number on the Wonder this time. I posted some pictures from our trip on the Shutterfly site.

We had a wonderful time and really enjoyed our first of many cruises. I've labored over the past week to get our cruise DVD done and we're already watching it daily. I'll try to get a web version on our family site if anyone is interested.

Stay in touch!

The Colescotts

Our family is still here as well. It's been busy since we got back. We're working feverishly to pay off this cruise so we can start to work on paying off the next one. :) We miss everyone dearly. Life just isn't the same. No updates on the adoption front either. We had to redo most of our paperwork once we got back from the trip so that was a bummer. As soon as we have any news you can be certain that I will post here, on our yahoo group and I'll probably put the picture on the shutterfly website (just to make certain that EVERYONE sees the new addition). :) Take care everyone! Have a blessed week! Kristi

Hello Fellow Cruisers!

Well I finally joined the world of blogging. At least I think I did - ha!:lmao: Anyway, I posted a trip video I made (its a little blurry) and some pictures from the trip. Feel free to check it out: http://disneyfamilytx.blogspot.com/

We're already booked for next year and believe it or not (I'm sure you will) I found another message board already for that trip. Not to fear, this will always be my first and most dear.

Happy Holidays to All,

The Colescotts
DisneyFamilyTX

What a wonderful blog! Brought back great memories - thanks for posting, Disney :)

Can't believe its been a MONTH since we embarked.

Guess what I got in the mail today??? The letter I sent to ourselves from Castaway Cay (using the stateroom stationery) :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hope everyone is doing well. I miss this thread and this board (and my fellow Cruisapaloozans, of course).

Wishing you all a safe & wonderful holiday!!!
Wendy aka APOOHFN

Quick question for the group - has anyone fellow first time cruisers received their Castaway Club packet yet? They said on the bus two weeks after our cruise but we've still yet to get anything. :confused3

We too just got our postcard - only one of two we mailed. Not sure if its our mail person or just delays elsewhere.

Cheers!
DisneyFamilyTX

We were 1st time cruisers, too and have not received any CC packet yet. Cool ~ something to look forward to ;)

We have not received anything yet either, but in other posts, it seems to take FOREVER (if you get it at all!!) I am talking 8-9 months!!!:hourglass

It seems like things are getting busier and busier here - haven't checked the DISboards in a week. Where has all the magic gone?? I want my cruise back!! DH just paid off the credit card on Friday and said we have paid off any remnants of the trip (paid off the surprise diamond necklace he bought me in St. Thomas!) :thumbsup2 I told him that means we need to get planning another cruise now or what will happen to our extra money?? (We can't possibly save it!!):lmao:

Well, in case this week is crazy, too, I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you get to spend some time with your family and friends, showing off your trip photos, and then happy shopping on Friday! :cool1:

I send a Happy Thanksgiving out to everyone as well! :) Boy do I miss the cruise.

Things are still crazy with the adoption. One minute it's near the end and the next we're thrown back at least 3 steps. Needless to say I'm frustrated.
However, if I only had Lilli my life would be complete. She is such a special little girl in our lives. :)

As far as the Castaway Club packet is concerned, I actually sent an e-mail to Disney Cruise Lines asking about the packet and when it would come and that I wanted to get online with my club member number so I could check it out. The lady e-mailed me with all 3 of our member numbers and told me that the packet itself wouldn't get to us until 3-4 months after the trip. I do believe I sent the e-mail to DCL at the very beginning of this month. Hope this helps. :)

Take care all and may Blessings fall upon you during this holiday season! :) Kristi

We're official - just got our Castaway Club packet in the mail today! Only 317 days till we're on the Wonder.:cool1:

Merry Christmas!!!
DisneyFamilyTx

Merry Christmas to all my Cruise-a-palooza boatmates!! Hope you are all doing well and stopping to enjoy the holidays during this crazy time!

Anyone else hoping for some cruise tickets under the tree? :rotfl:

Stay warm and be safe during this crazy season!

Hello to my fellow Cruisapaloozans - Merry Christmas and Happ New Year!!

We've not decided on our next DCL cruise - either in Oct 2009 or 10...not sure yet. I do have some exciting news...at work, I won a Carnival cruise out of Miami going to Key West and Cozumel. Nan and I get to sail the end of February - sans kids (can I get a Yee Haw!!!).

Hope this finds all well...dreaming of sugar plums - sea air - tropical islands...etc.

God bless, K

Hanen't visited here in awhile. Ben besy!!!! :confused3 I hope all had a happy and safe Christmas.:santa: And, I hope ya'll have a happy and safe New Year. :wizard:

We too got our Castaway Cay Club packet. :banana: :cool1: Got our cards with our Castaway Cay numbers and other goodies. DW, DGD and myself booked our next cruise while onboard in October. But we had to push it back until 2009. We are planning on taking the St. Croix, St. Thomas and Castaway Cay Eastern Cruise.

Santa was very good to me this year. Got one of those digital picture frames. I put our cruise photos on it. Really looks good. I visited our Sutterfly site and saw all of your great photos. One thing I figured out, I didn't take near enough photos.:sad2: How could I be so stupid......... ask DW she could tell you how stupid I can be.:rotfl2: :lmao:

Well been great talking to ya'll again. Talk to you soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter