October 13th, 2007~"Cruise-A-Palooza"

The TA called with morning to say that our documents are finally here (or at least at her office).....:banana: She is probably happy as we can now stop calling her everday!!

Hey Bev! You bet I'll return and share photos. I'll share on the Yahoo Group site as well. :) Kristi PS: I'm not that gifted either but love to do it anyway. :)

Oh my gosh... you guys are flying here! I don't check in for a few days and I've got pages to catch up on!! :rotfl:

As of the 2 week mark, I've got constant butterflies in my stomach. Maybe all this nervous energy will cause me to "magically" lose a few pounds between now and NEXT SATURDAY (I love saying that!!).

As the resident procrastinator, I have to let you all know that I don't have a thing packed, nor set aside, lol. My DH just bought his new suit yesterday (and looks *sharp*!) and I'm going out at lunch today to get a new dress.

The closer it gets, the more freaked out I'm getting about leaving the kids behind. I know they'll be fine - they'll be with nana and grampie who live with us. So they'll still be in their own house, nothing will change except we won't be there. But... but... my babies! Ahhhh... I know once I get on board I'll be OK. But I'm quietly freaking out now :(

OK... I'm off to get my dress (keep your fingers crossed!!) and pick up a few things. I'll check in when I get back!!

Jenn

Hang in there Jenny! You'll get through this anxiety and before you know it you'll be on board relaxing and enjoying your quiet time just you and your honey. Kristi :)

shhhh - it's a little too quiet at the office - so....here goes another guessing game ------ WHERE ARE YOU?

P1010221.jpg

Kevin, Is that at Parrot Cay? It's fabulous! :) (said in a very hushed voice so as not to get Kevin in trouble). :) Kristi

Yeaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Glad to see Jen and I got it right. :) The second picture is amazing. Can't wait to eat there. :) 12 days and counting. :) Kristi

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Do you realize we can say we're going on a cruise NEXT WEEK?!?!? :banana: :yay: :cool1: :thumbsup2 :cheer2: pirate: :woohoo: :banana: :cool1: :goodvibes

Isn't it crazy? We've had this booked for sooooooooooo long now. I was looking at the ticker last night and was amazed that when we booked it was over 15 MONTHS, and now is under 15 DAYS!

:cool1: :thumbsup2 :) :rotfl: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :cool2: :cheer2: pirate:

Yeah! Next week! That sounds soooo good. lol. I actually have clothes in my suit case! :thumbsup2 I can't believe it. I'm usually the last one.

The only thing I'm really waiting on are part of my Dis-tag goodies to arrive. :rolleyes1

Next week, we're going to be on the Disney Magic! :love:

Kevin,

Oooo.....Oooo......Ooooo......Kevin Pick Me......Pick Me!! I know..... I know.... Kevin look over here at me.......... Kevin....... Pick Me.... Pick Meeeeeeee......
...........Kevin............. Ahhhhhh you didn't pick me. I knew that one. I actually knew that one. The one pic I actually know the answer to. Oh well I'll get the next one.

Yeah! Next week! That sounds soooo good. lol. I actually have clothes in my suit case! :thumbsup2 I can't believe it. I'm usually the last one.

The only thing I'm really waiting on are part of my Dis-tag goodies to arrive. :rolleyes1

Next week, we're going to be on the Disney Magic! :love:

My goodies are here! :banana: :banana: :cool1: :goodvibes :dance3: :cheer2:

We packed our pirate costumes, Mardi Gras beads, a roll of quarters, dryer sheets and some laundry soap, DISer tag gifts, and some candy for the movies.

The whole family is quite excited.

No docs here yet.

I just went over to check out the tag list. Am I correct in the cout that there are 16 out of the 27 listed who are playing tag? I want to make sure to bring the correct play things.

Tiger Lily I thought we needed 15 items. Can anyone else comment?

For those who are leaving soon- have safe travels and we will meet you next week!

I think this is the most recent list for DIS tag someone correct me if I am wrong.

I am sooooo glad and thank you for asking - the below FIFTEEN (15) are registered for Dis-Tag....gonna be fun

d'Isigny
cindrla
SNicksed
DawnS
Tiger Lily 03
kpflillirpf
bevs_toy
Tinker326
DMoss3377
seagee
tidoublegger
XLT800
jenmack
davidl
TnRobin

*** If I missed or added any one incorrectly...please let me know as soon as possible ***

I believe BevToy asked - when/where those participating in DIS-Tag will meet....I'd suggest we meet for a few minutes during our DIS-meet on Sunday. I'll have a magnet and list for everybody....sound good to all?

I see some have received cabin assignments - WONDERFUL...sounds like the upgrade fairy has struck - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Excuse me if I'm not too attentive on the boards till after this weekend is over. My M/FIL are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary this Saturday. We've got lots to do and plenty to keep us busy. I'm running on just a few hours of sleep as this was a very short weekend. I spent most of the weekend scanning photos/slides to create a photo tribute on DVD of their 50 years together. I'm very proud of how it came out. When my DW viewed it...I knew my work was done as she needed 5 tissues to get through a 14 minute tribute.

**** HEY **** I need to ask....do we have any that have received their cruise documents??? Some one please correct me...should'nt these start showing up soon??? I don't know why...after a year and a half of planning/saving/waiting it just feels 'more real' when I've have our cruise documents in hand - anyone???

My best to all. K

No docs here yet.

I just went over to check out the tag list. Am I correct in the cout that there are 16 out of the 27 listed who are playing tag? I want to make sure to bring the correct play things.

15 persons are playing (including your self)....those signed up to play will need to bring 14 gifts - unless...well...you want to offer your self a special DIS-Tag gift.

We've had some success with cruise documents - 2 of our 3 envelopes came. My bride has not gotten hers - YET. In stalking - I, er...um...in patient wait for UPS...had a very nice driver bring me 2 envelopes. As he was scanning them...he informed me 1 envelope was not on his truck and another driver might drop them off....today - or tomorrow. Needless to say - my bride was a little bummed to be omitted. At this moment...Nan could use some pixie dust.

We are busy packing - getting last minute things together and are pretty well ahead of where we normally are. I'm very proud of the strong efforts from my bride and daughers...

Blessings of safe travel on you and yours as we experience this fantastic time together. K

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter