October 13th, 2007~"Cruise-A-Palooza"

Good day to all – am with those still waiting on documents….tick-tock – tick-tock.
The Girls and I have a plan. When we hear the ups truck…we lay down in the street and ambush the driver – rummage through the truck till we find our documents. We will not be messed with!!!

I feel I am failing on my ‘where/what is this photo’….so….I started digging and have a good one for you. This photo is one half of the entire mural. QUESTION – where would you find this mural?

The extra credit question is --- Who are the artists?

RULES-----all you internet savvy parrotheads….NO RIGHT-MOUSE CLICKING till 5pm PST (fair enough)

mtpic2b.jpg

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: WE CAN NOW JOIN THE DOC GROUP :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
The lovely wife just called and said they were on our doorstep when she arrived home from picking up the "little Man" from school.
I guess it's time to bring up the luggage, I don't know why, my wife will not start packing until Thursday before we leave:eek: :eek: She has a system, I learned along time ago, NEVER MESS WITH THE SYSTEM....

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: THEY'RE HERE!:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: 15 minutes after I emailed DU -- UPS pulled up:cool1: :cool1: WOOHOO! Good timing, I have to leave in 10 minutes for my daughter's volleyball game. You know I would have been wondering the whole 2 hours if they were sitting on my doorstep. Gotta funny story to tell too, but It will have to wait til later. See ya:)

OK, had to post one more...Where is and WHO is it? Not the young lady, that's my lovely wife Tina, BTW, but the gentleman she is posing with....

If you look close enough, you can read his name tag...

Don 'Duck' Williams in front of the Walt Disney Theater - deck 4, forward.

To those that haven't received your cruise docs and might be as OCD about such things as I am...

DCL customer service will tell you if and when the documents were mailed, and are able to give you a UPS tracking number upon request.

Ours were mailed Tuesday, and are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow (Friday).

No more documenty-surprise, but also no more frusterating race car UPS drivers, either!

(Please excuse in advance my complete mental breakdown should the documents *not* arrive tomorrow as scheduled)

OK, I've got one...look at the background and tell me where is it?
JoshDisneycruise2006548.jpg

Man, is that kid cute or what!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: My wife said we may keep him for at least 12 more years....:love: :love: Hey, I'm a proud dad, we are allowed to brag on our kids...

Not just cute..........hes adorable!

Hi Cruise Mates!

I am not doing the "Got My Docs" dance. Nothing here yet.

I'm planning to majorly get myself organized this weekend so I will be much better prepared for all the last minute cutting of the things I think I must take thereby getting it down to a managable suitcase level.

I think I forgot the Roll Call:

Me: Lily
DH: Ted

We are both in the over 50's group too!

To those that haven't received your cruise docs and might be as OCD about such things as I am...

DCL customer service will tell you if and when the documents were mailed, and are able to give you a UPS tracking number upon request.

Ours were mailed Tuesday, and are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow (Friday).

No more documenty-surprise, but also no more frusterating race car UPS drivers, either!

(Please excuse in advance my complete mental breakdown should the documents *not* arrive tomorrow as scheduled)

DH talked to DCL on Tuesday, and said our docs were mailed Monday. UPS driver still went whizzing by today! Maybe tomarrow!:confused3

No docs here yet, either. :sad1:

However, I have printed out all of my magnets AND I ironed-on to a t-shirt, the post card pic that I "cruise-a-palooed" LOL!! They all came out great! :banana:

I'm going to put our logo pic on the back of the shirt. :thumbsup2

I want to bring up the suit cases too. I think this weekend. :yay:

Our ta advised today the documents did not come to her office, DCL mailed them directly. Calling customer service tomorrow for our tracking number!!!!

No Docs here yet either:confused3 I'll have to email DU.

Anyone else spending Friday night at the Hyatt? Cathy

Alright. No docs from the AAA chickie yet either. I warned my husband (who had today off - actually it's one of his normal "weekend" days) that if he didn't hear from her by noon-time tomorrow he'd better call her and find out what's up or I'm going in. That's right my friends. I'm gonna get crazy!!!! :) LOL Actually, we've got company coming over tomorrow night so I'm just taking a break from the mass clean-up we're doing tonight. Why is it we always wait til the last minute? Oh yeah, maybe because I HATE, and I repeat HATE to clean. :) HEEE HEEE LOL

Here's to praying that all documents for all peoples arrives tomorrow. No weekends sitting around wondering. :)

Hey Steve! The magnet printed out beautifully. Thanks again! :) Early next week I'll be working on my DIS-tag gifts and getting them ready. I'll also be finishing up my magnets and doing t-shirts. YIPPPEEE!!!!!! Only 2 weeks to go (from Saturday that is). :) Talk to ya'll tomorrow! Kristi

Ok, I'm back and ready to tell my story. I almost blew the surprise last night. My DD Taylor asked why I wasn't eating what the kids were eating for dinner last night and I replied without thinking "because I want to lose weight for the cruise" :rolleyes1 "I mean, Florida" In my head I'm going oh crap, did she catch that? We had music on kinda loud, maybe she didn't hear me. A few minutes later, she says I'm glad we're not going on a cruise, I don't like the clubs because I never know anyone". :eek: I sure hope she meets somebody... last cruise she would not leave my side for a minute :rolleyes:

Ok, I'm back and ready to tell my story. I almost blew the surprise last night. My DD Taylor asked why I wasn't eating what the kids were eating for dinner last night and I replied without thinking "because I want to lose weight for the cruise" :rolleyes1 "I mean, Florida" In my head I'm going oh crap, did she catch that? We had music on kinda loud, maybe she didn't hear me. A few minutes later, she says I'm glad we're not going on a cruise, I don't like the clubs because I never know anyone". :eek: I sure hope she meets somebody... last cruise she would not leave my side for a minute :rolleyes:
Taylor is 10?
There are a lot of 8 to 12 year old girls and their parents on this cruise! We are planning on wearing Mardi Gras Beads to port so we can hopefully recognize each other.

Jen, there are so many girls your DD Taylor's age that she can't NOT have fun!! I hope those girls get together and have a blast, although I am not sure I can handle all that pre-pubescent attitude in one area!! :scared1:

My DD is so excited she can hardly stand it!!

Jen, there are so many girls your DD Taylor's age that she can't NOT have fun!! I hope those girls get together and have a blast, although I am not sure I can handle all that pre-pubescent attitude in one area!! :scared1:

My DD is so excited she can hardly stand it!!

Taylor is 10?
There are a lot of 8 to 12 year old girls and their parents on this cruise! We are planning on wearing Mardi Gras Beads to port so we can hopefully recognize each other.

Yes, I have read there are a lot of girls her age:) And on our first cruise she did meet some kids she liked to hang out with, but our second cruise she wanted nothing to do with the clubs.
Thanks for reminding me about the beads, I have to remember to pick some up so we can find all you guys and hopefully introduce her to some girls her age. I'm sure she'll have her blast once she gets over her initial shyness :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter