October 13th, 2007~"Cruise-A-Palooza"

Finally chiming in to roll call: DH & ME (fortys) DD(18) DD(9 and 3/4)
and i am so jealous that some of you have already received your Docs.
I thought we still had a week before they came and now i will have to stalk the UPS man, well maybe leave him some goodies on the porch to get him to deliver faster, because i see him in our subdivision everyday. I know its just Docs, but its always a reality check ;) i have been saying we will be leaving in about three weeks or so and the other day i was looking on Dreams Ulimited at my ressies and there it was 17 days to your cruise, :scared1: in a good way :yay: , now my brain is on two forty, what am i going to pack, when am i going to pack, what do i need to buy, when should i pull out the suite cases, :confused3 oh, no, formal night, semi formal night, pirate: pirate night, :confused3 what are the movies that are playing on the magic, :confused3 :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl:

now i know why you play the pic games .....

It is smack dab in the center of Palo between the two curved cabinets. It is where they set up the captain's table.

Man, oh man I miss checking our DIS Fourm posts for just a day and I'm 4 pages behind ya'll. I'm a slow reader here guys and even a slower typist.

WE GOT OUR CRUISE DOCS TODAY!!!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: Can't remember who said it, "Leave some food by the door for the UPS man", it works! It really really works. I left some fresh donuts on our front porch today and when I got home from work the donuts were gone and our cruise docs were there.:thumbsup2 (I'm thinking though it was probably Butch my neighbors dog who ate the donuts.) He left his tell tale sign like always, watering the plants for me and other helpful tid bits. Stupid dog. why always my yard!!!!!:confused3 Stupid dog!!!

Also good idea someone had of telling your neighbors to watch your house while your gone. Same neighbor who has stupid dog has to be the nosyest neighbor in the world. I know he'll have an eye on our house for us. (Him an his stupid dog.)

Great pics you chose Kevin, Of course I knew the answers to all photos, just wanted to give everyone else a chance. (Did I fool anyone with that statement!!!):rolleyes1

Man, oh man I miss checking our DIS Fourm posts for just a day and I'm 4 pages behind ya'll. I'm a slow reader here guys and even a slower typist.

WE GOT OUR CRUISE DOCS TODAY!!!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: Can't remember who said it, "Leave some food by the door for the UPS man", it works! It really really works. I left some fresh donuts on our front porch today and when I got home from work the donuts were gone and our cruise docs were there.:thumbsup2 (I'm thinking though it was probably Butch my neighbors dog who ate the donuts.) He left his tell tale sign like always, watering the plants for me and other helpful tid bits. Stupid dog. why always my yard!!!!!:confused3 Stupid dog!!!

Also good idea someone had of telling your neighbors to watch your house while your gone. Same neighbor who has stupid dog has to be the nosyest neighbor in the world. I know he'll have an eye on our house for us. (Him an his stupid dog.)

Great pics you chose Kevin, Of course I knew the answers to all photos, just wanted to give everyone else a chance. (Did I fool anyone with that statement!!!):rolleyes1
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: Yeah for you!!!! Glad the donuts worked!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :yay: :yay: :woohoo: :woohoo: :banana: :thumbsup2

Me: Brent (36)
DW: Tara (??):)
DS: Austin (5)
DD: Addison (23 mos) 2nd birthday right after the cruise

I'm a bit jealous of all who have their cruise docs. I used a TA and now I'm waiting for them to get them to then send to me - ahhhhh the agony. So, can anyone tell me what's in the package? Luggage tags? Just a hint or clue would be great.

I've been traveling for work the last few weeks and can barely keep up with the board now - however time is going faster!

Cheers,
DisneyFamilyTX

Well you asked so heres whats in the package:
CruiseDocument1001.jpg

CruiseDocument3001.jpg

CruiseDOcument4001.jpg

Me: Brent (36)
DW: Tara (??):)
DS: Austin (5)
DD: Addison (23 mos) 2nd birthday right after the cruise

I'm a bit jealous of all who have their cruise docs. I used a TA and now I'm waiting for them to get them to then send to me - ahhhhh the agony. So, can anyone tell me what's in the package? Luggage tags? Just a hint or clue would be great.

I've been traveling for work the last few weeks and can barely keep up with the board now - however time is going faster!

Cheers,
DisneyFamilyTX

My turn....my turn....Haven't been there yet, but is it Palo??

Yes it is...Homew3...you are correct

margaritaqueen said:
Hey, Kevin... I think I know this one... is it PALO???

I must pass an award to margaritaqueen - also a correct answer - just 2 minutes apart.

OK...I must ask a question...I don't have an answer for. Does any know the name of the pattern and who makes the china served at Palo? I'll go further with my selfish request...where can you purchase pieces of this china? My DW would love a set that match Palo (OK...I'd like it too - but...asking personally would require a huge debit on my Man card).

I promise...I'll work harder to find photos that require more effort - K

I forgot to do our roll call, so here goes:
DW - Donna - (??) - I don't even know the answer to this one!!!:confused3
DGD - Granddaughter - Emily (8) She's not shy:yay:
And Me - David (29 - 30ish) If'n you believe that I got some great Florida land I'll sell ya!!!:thumbsup2

Yep the donuts worked, but it WAS Butch who got them. I'll never forget our first meeting, Butch an me. It was 5 yr ago, no 6, no maybe it was 4, I'm not sure but anyways it was in the summer and I was, no wait a minute it was the fall, yes the fall and I, no it had to be spring, yeah the spring, I'll never forget it. I was washing the truck and had kicked off my flip flops and Butch came running over from my neighbors house barking his fool head off at me. I llaughed and laughed at him & my neighbor, Tim, Said don't laugh at him he doesn't like it. So I says to myself don't laugh, But you know I just had to laugh my fool head off. Well, Butch didn't like me laughing at him, he walks over, you know one of those swagger kinda of walks picks up not one but both of my flip flops in his mouth and proceeded to tear them apart. Scared me. I learned my lesson and I'll never laugh at that crazy Yorkie again. Ok, Ok, laugh all of you, but you didn't see the crazed look in his eyes. :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

I learned my lesson and I'll never laugh at that crazy Yorkie again. Ok, Ok, laugh all of you, but you didn't see the crazed look in his eyes. :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

David - I won't laugh. We were camping in Ft Wilderness with my Doberman, tall, long and lean. I was walking him around the dog loops when I hear a trailer door bang and 'furious, raging' yapping. Yep, a Yorkie was charging to attack my dog :lmao: ! Man comes out of the trailer yelling "Buster, don't hurt the doggie". My dog was just prancing to get away from the little beast. I was trying not to laugh cause the Yorkie owner was very upset and embarassed.

I'm just glad it was not the reverse scenerio :eek: .

David. You totally crack me up! :lmao: I always get a smile on my face when I see you've written on the board. Thanks for the smile! :) You're making me rethink the idea of getting of Yorkie. :rotfl: LOL

As for all of you who have been getting your documents, YEAAAAHHHH! As for me, I'm about to start my on the hour every hour call to our AAA chick to light that fire under her tush. We still haven't heard from her. UGH.

Well, here's to many more of you getting your documents and here's to hoping we hear something. (Seems like the theme for us. First we don't hear from the adoption agency (been going on for some time now), now we don't hear from the AAA chick. I'm starting to think there's a conspiracy or something. LOL) :) :confused3

Have a great day all! Me

Just got a call from TA - our documents are in!!!! :cool1:

I will pick them up at lunch.

The funny thing is - we ordered luggage and it hasn't come in yet so I have luggage tags but no luggage :confused3

Did anyone here use Dreams Unlimited? If so, have you gotten your docs yet? I'm still patiently waiting.. ok, not patiently. DH finally realized yesterday I am not going to get anymore ebay listing done before the trip so after I mail a few things I am FREE to do anything I want thats trip related :cool1:

Hey Kevin! I've been doing LOTS of research regarding your question about the Palo china pattern. I FINALLY found some information about it. Unfortunately, it is made only for Disney's Palo and is not available for anyone to buy. Keep your eyes pealed for patterns that are similar. I know I've seen a pattern in one of my many catalogs I get (I look at them and then toss them) that looks alot like Palo's. Have a good day. Kristi

UPS UPDATE!!

So today I hear the UPS truck turning the corner, and...

*Zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom*

(at least I think the brown blur that went by the window was the UPS truck)

He had to drive by the house at close to 80mph.

(That's probably a little bit of an exaggeration, he really only had enough time to get up to 40)

At least he didn't tease me today with some stupid gift card.

So, uh... tomorrow would be nice. :confused3

Did anyone here use Dreams Unlimited? If so, have you gotten your docs yet? I'm still patiently waiting.. ok, not patiently. DH finally realized yesterday I am not going to get anymore ebay listing done before the trip so after I mail a few things I am FREE to do anything I want thats trip related :cool1:
We used DU.

Jen, we used DU & we got our doc's and we too live in Minnesota. Try e-mailing them and asking them whats the deal ??? :goodvibes

OK, I've got one...look at the background and tell me where is it?
JoshDisneycruise2006548.jpg

Man, is that kid cute or what!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: My wife said we may keep him for at least 12 more years....:love: :love: Hey, I'm a proud dad, we are allowed to brag on our kids...

OK, had to post one more...Where is and WHO is it? Not the young lady, that's my lovely wife Tina, BTW, but the gentleman she is posing with....
JoshDisneycruise2006515.jpg

If you look close enough, you can read his name tag...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter