October 13th, 2007~"Cruise-A-Palooza"

Just checking in to say hello to everyone.

Hard to believe there are less than 3 weeks until we're on the Magic!

(My sig is a bit off, I had to count down until we leave the day before to keep myself sane, as it has been so freaking long since we actually booked) :laughing:

I hope everyone is in good health and spirits. We'll be Caribbean-bound before you know it!

Mike

Well...we aren't going on the cruise after all. There was some confusion between the other's that were going with us and who booked it and the travel agency. We tried to fix it just now and thought it was all back on, but the company called Disney and the cruise is now sold out :sad:. I hope everyone has a good time!

Hi, perhaps some good news for you??? There are interline rates available for this cruise. I just put 2 rooms on hold for 24hrs, until my gang can get their head on straight :rolleyes: ....

I just need everyone to blow some pixie dust for us to FINALLY book this cruise..:goodvibes

Hi, perhaps some good news for you??? There are interline rates available for this cruise. I just put 2 rooms on hold for 24hrs, until my gang can get their head on straight :rolleyes: ....

I just need everyone to blow some pixie dust for us to FINALLY book this cruise..:goodvibes

Really!!! The company I spoke to yesterday said they spoke to Disney while on the phone with me and were told it was sold out and they tried getting me to book the cruise the week after. Thanks for the info...I'll look into it. I was just so upset yesterday I didn't even want to think about cruises. I'll keep everyone posted.:surfweb:

Really!!! The company I spoke to yesterday said they spoke to Disney while on the phone with me and were told it was sold out and they tried getting me to book the cruise the week after. Thanks for the info...I'll look into it. I was just so upset yesterday I didn't even want to think about cruises. I'll keep everyone posted.:surfweb:

What I find very interesting is that Disney Cruise Site is showing availability in all Catagories from Cat 12 to Cat 5. You may want to call disney directly and find out the real reason.

Hey Steve! Thanks for the fabulous picture. I'm hoping to use it on our stateroom door (if you don't mind). :)

To everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend and I hope your week is full of wonderful surprises (like your documents arriving) and that your week goes quickly. :) Take care! Kristi

No docs here, but I'm still getting wound up. So much to do, so little time to do it and soon it won't matter cuz it will be time!

:dance3:

I give up! Did I miss information?

I am guessing that there may be a meet scheduled for our group somewhere sometime. I checked over on the group listing site and did not see it. Is this info posted here in the pages on any group meets planned?

I feel like I am just getting started and need to sprint to catch up.
pirate:

DDAY HAS ARRIVED

I think I have been too afraid to admit that this cruise was going to happen. (Had to cancel the last 3). But I finally broke down today and decided I had better get myself in gear. Went to Walmart and got all the travel size stuff. Found our bathing suits, etc.

But the real test was the dinner clothes. I finally tried on the dresses I want to wear. Would my dieting efforts be in vain. Well it was much better than I expected. All 5 dresses fit for the most part - even my formal. None are indecently tight. If I am a good girl between now and the 13th, they should fit just fine. One of the dresses is even a little loose. Since I don't have to buy a new formal, that means more money for cruise activities and 'favorite beverages' :cool1:

I give up! Did I miss information?

I am guessing that there may be a meet scheduled for our group somewhere sometime. I checked over on the group listing site and did not see it. Is this info posted here in the pages on any group meets planned?

I feel like I am just getting started and need to sprint to catch up.
pirate:

I think we are meeting Sunday the 13th at 2:00 by Cove Cafe.

Hey everyone! :wave:

I've been working on my door magnets tonight and I customized this one using a photo from the magnet thread...

ShipMagnet.jpg

If anyone would like a copy of the pic customized to you, let me know.

Steve :)

Steve,

Could you make one for "The Colescott Family" please? What a great pic!:thumbsup2

Sincere thanks,
Brent

Ok I am booked....I have to call after work with my CC number to finalize it, they will hold it until then...

I AM SOOOOO EXCITED..:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

We are a family of 4. Me Sherrie 38...DH Bob 38, Sammy (son)11, Briana (daughter) 8..

We are traveling with friends who have one Son 8, and a daughter 12...

I AM SO OVEREXCITED at this point..

We are cat. 9 Guarantees...

I WILL BE BACK LATER :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Robin, I know how you feel exactly. We have canceled 2x, and I am overjoyed now....

Hey everyone! :wave:

I've been working on my door magnets tonight and I customized this one using a photo from the magnet thread...

ShipMagnet.jpg

If anyone would like a copy of the pic customized to you, let me know.

Steve :)

Steve, great looking pic! My wife saw it an requested one as well....if you could, leave off Kborn under the trip name on the ship.

The Osborn Family

Thanks again and looking forward to meeting you on the ship!

Ok I am booked....I have to call after work with my CC number to finalize it, they will hold it until then...

I AM SOOOOO EXCITED..:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

We are a family of 4. Me Sherrie 38...DH Bob 38, Sammy (son)11, Briana (daughter) 8..

We are traveling with friends who have one Son 8, and a daughter 12...

I AM SO OVEREXCITED at this point..

We are cat. 9 Guarantees...

I WILL BE BACK LATER :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Robin, I know how you feel exactly. We have canceled 2x, and I am overjoyed now....

:banana: :banana: :banana: CONGRATS AND WELCOME:banana: :banana: :banana:

Update****
I called Disney and was told there are no more interline rates available for the Oct. 13th cruise:sad1: The week prior and the week after still have interline rates though. Oh well...next time.

Have Fun!!!!

Ok I am booked....I have to call after work with my CC number to finalize it, they will hold it until then.......

Welcome –

Hey…did I miss a post…went to look at the Nasa web site to check on the shuttle time launch and I can’t find any information. Wasn’t there a launch scheduled for the afternoon of Saturday, October 20th??? The only October launch I can see is for Tuesday, October 23rd. Does anybody have information on this?

Ok…let’s continue with our guessing game – where are you to see the below photo???

Dec05-Disney040.jpg

:cheer2: :cheer2: :woohoo: :woohoo: :banana: :banana: :yay: :yay: :cloud9: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :banana: :rotfl: :cool1: Our cruise documents arrived!!!!!!!!! It seems so real now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoohoo!! Hope all of yours arrive soon!! Tracy : )

Well, this will be the second day of stalking the mail man. :rolleyes1 Hope he has GOOD mail today!!

Congrats Tracy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter