October 10-18 2008

We are going to be in Orlando Oct 12-19, mostly for Halloween Horror Nights. We will go to DHS either Tuesday or Wednesday and MK on Friday.

Just FYI- the Friday you are planning to go to MK it is a MNSSHP night and so it will close at 7 for non ticket holders. You may already have planned around this, but I didn't want you to be un-pleasantly surprised!:goodvibes

Oh! Disregard this! I misread the dates...

We are touring with the Godchildren and their parents (their first trip!) from October 8 - 13th. MNSSHP on the 9th.

See you at the Beach Club!:yay:

we'll be there the 11th-14th and at MNSSHP on the 13th - can't wait!!!! we are staying at the poly,,,

We'll be there Oct 11-14 at Pop Century. It an adults only trip to the Food and Wine Fest. No MNSSHP for us I wouldn't mind going but one in our group was feeling guilty about going without her kids. I told her she shouldn't because she has taken them 3 times already this year since Jan 1 but she till wouldn't go

We are in Orlando Oct 10th-19th. Mostly at BWV, with 2 nights at RPR at US/IOA :woohoo:

MNSSHP Oct 13th

We will be there Oct 19 - 26 !!! And MNSSHP OCT 21 & 23 !!!!! I CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!

We will be there Oct 18- 25th and will be attending MNSSHP both 21st and 23 also.
Ill be dressing up as a pirate and my friend will be dopey. Say hello if you see us. :)

We'll be there Oct.10-18th!! We're going for ds's 13th birthday! MNSSHP on the 13th! Have a great time everyone.:)

Does anyone know if the MNSSHP for the 13th is close to being sold out? Seems like almost everyone is going on that date!

We'll be there Oct.10-18th!! We're going for ds's 13th birthday! MNSSHP on the 13th! Have a great time everyone.:)

Tell him happy birthday for me! Thats my birthday as well!

Does anyone know if the MNSSHP for the 13th is close to being sold out? Seems like almost everyone is going on that date!

I dout its close to selling out but its amazing and very interesting how many people are going that day! Im glad we are going the 19th instead!

Can't wait my DD(7) is bouncing off the walls :yay:

MNSSHP on the 19th

Paid my final payment yesterday!!! Woo hoo!!! :banana:

I'll be watching for you!! Your costume ideas sound GREAT!:thumbsup2
Thanks, I don't really know where I came up with the idea, but I thought it would be cute. We will actually have 2 Pebbles. My DD-11 is the baby Pebbles with the green top. My niece-16 is a teen Pebbles in pink. We are really excited. 37 days!!!!!

It's a Small World After All. LOL. We are going to MNSSHP on the 16th to celebrate my DS's 13th. He will be turning 13 on the 17th but we intend to still be in MK at midnight. I thought that would be a cool way to count down the minutes til his birthday....kind of like New Year's Eve.

We will be there 10/9 to 10/14. MNSSHP probably on 10/13, but 10/9 is also a possibility. It scares me :scared1: when these October threads get this long as it appears everybody on these boards will be there in October.

We'll be there Oct 11th - 18th. Off property 11 & 12th then Animal Kingdom for the rest of the stay. Can't wait. :banana: MNSSHP 16th.

Add 1 more (actually 5 more, LOL -- but only 1 dis'er!) for the 10th - 17th. Might do MNSSHP on the 13th, not sure yet. I've done it before, but I'm traveling with friends who don't want to...:confused3
Staying at SSR. Need to go find my LGMH's this weekend...

We will be there 10/9 to 10/14. MNSSHP probably on 10/13, but 10/9 is also a possibility. It scares me :scared1: when these October threads get this long as it appears everybody on these boards will be there in October.

October is a very popular time to go with people here on the boards cause we know the price is right and the crowds for the most part are manageable. The MK is all decked out in Halloween decor so it adds an even more magical feel. The weather is still very warm so swimming and water parks are ok to do. Oh ya and the Food and Wine Fesitival brings alot of people as well.

FYI: When drinking around the world make sure you replace an alcoholic drink with a water in a couple of countries or you wont make it to ANY park the next day:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter