• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 1-8 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean

bring different colored sharpies and a plain photo mat and plain white pillowcase. When you board take them to customer service and by the end of the cruise they will return them autographed for your daughter to enjoy
Not anymore. They've stopped offering this autograph service, unfortunately.

Hi everybody! This will be my 10th Disney cruise but first on the Fantasy. It'll be my partner Christian's first. Have enjoyed FE swaps on previous cruises. He's German so expect an international theme to our FE offering. Look forward to meeting everyone!

Hello! We are a family of 4 traveling on our 3rd DCL Fantasy Cruise. Kids are daughter 15yrs and son 9yrs old. I am interested in what excursions people will be doing?

Hello and welcome to our October 1 Fantasy cruise meet :)
Please tell us a little bit about yourselves...
Can't wait to get this party started :)

Hi I do not see a link to join a FE group? This will be our first FE experience and I honestly have no idea what to expect. I've tried to search how to join one and this is where everything tells me to go but I still can't find how to join a group? Please help :(

Hi all! Excited to have just booked this cruise! The FE is fun if you haven't done it before, but as I'm new to this group, I don't know how to sign up for this particular one. Feel free to ask any general questions though and I can try to help.

We are the Klerk/ Bailey family and we tried to join a FE group a while back and something went wrong. I have all the stuff made just hoping to find a group to give it to. Help.

Hi. I haven't heard anything back about fish extender for this cruise. Has any one else? The Facebook groups are all closed (which I understand closing a group so the list doesn't keep changing, but not sure why they don't want late comers like us to do a different group). Anyway, anyone still interested in doing a small one? It doesn't need anything but some people who mutually agree to give each other stuff. Let me know.

Hi. I haven't heard anything back about fish extender for this cruise. Has any one else? The Facebook groups are all closed (which I understand closing a group so the list doesn't keep changing, but not sure why they don't want late comers like us to do a different group). Anyway, anyone still interested in doing a small one? It doesn't need anything but some people who mutually agree to give each other stuff. Let me know.
Our group is not closed we just require verfication that you are on that cruise.
We do have a pixie dust group for latecomers... Here is the link for information https://disneyfantasyoct12016.wordpress.com/

Hi All!! I'd like to introduce myself....I'm Nicole. I have been married to my husband, Jason for 10 years and we have 2 little girls - Rachel is 7 and Savannah is 2. We are so excited to take our first cruise and celebrate our 10th Anniversary doing so on this Disney Cruise. We are also celebrating our youngest's 2nd birthday which is on the 16th.

We are very excited to participate in the fish extenders. If anyone could give us more information on how this works, we would appreciate it!!!!

[QUOTE="We are very excited to participate in the fish extenders. If anyone could give us more information on how this works, we would appreciate it!!!![/QUOTE]

Since you're new, I can't private message you. My email address is mwaldeck@qx.net if you want to email me and we can talk about fish extenders. Or try to group links they posted above! Welcome to the group!

Please contact myself for FE information
Hello:) I would like to sign my family up for the FE groups, my daughter and I have already started getting our treats ready to hand out and we don't even have a group yet!! THAT'S how exited we are!! We are a family of four from TEXAS!! My husband Carlos, my daughter Celeste-11 yrs., my son Carlos- 7 yrs and myself.. Rachel. Please let me know how to join a FE group, we are very excited!!!

Hello:) I would like to sign my family up for the FE groups, my daughter and I have already started getting our treats ready to hand out and we don't even have a group yet!! THAT'S how exited we are!! We are a family of four from TEXAS!! My husband Carlos, my daughter Celeste-11 yrs., my son Carlos- 7 yrs and myself.. Rachel. Please let me know how to join a FE group, we are very excited!!!

Please see the link to find out important information on our group https://disneyfantasyoct12016.wordpress.com/

Joining this cruise with DH, my mom, my two kids (5, 1) and a cousin (6). Second DCL cruise, 12th overall cruise. Looking forward to it but curious about traveling with so many kids! Trying to do a private snorkel excursion in Cozumel (small luxury catamaran) but so far not enough folks joined up, so no plans there yet...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter