Oct itinerary--Comments/Suggestions??

mowsie dreamer

<font color=blue>100 Days <font color=red>Cheat Fr
Here is the itinerary that I have worked out for our Oct 4-11 Girls Only Trip. I would love to have your comments or suggestions. The cast will be:

Me: Trip planner (age 48, going on 5 ;) )
DMIL: Early 70's
DD: 16
DD's Best Friend: Also 16

I have tried to work some easy days in with the park days in case DMIL needs a break. And we may come back to the room mid-day to rest. The girls may go off on their own, also.

10/4 Sat.
Arrive at CSR mid afternoon
Go to Epcot -see Illuminations 9PM

10/5 Sun
Disney Quest/Downtown Disney AM
Afternoon-Relax at the Dig Site
PM-MNSSHP

10/6 Monday
Epcot

10/7 Tuesday
MGM-take advantage of EMH

10/8 Wednesday
Blizzard Beach
PM-Visit Boardwalk area

10/9 Thursday
MK
Hope new fireworks show debuts!

10/10 Friday
AK-take advantage of EMH

10/11 Saturday
AM-Depart :(

Does this look do-able to all of you? Have I included too much, not enough, or just about right? TIA

We arrive and depart at the same time. I'm at Movies. We're going to Epcot, BB, and AK on the same days. We're starting Sat. night with trying to catch Fantasmic! while we hope everyone else is seeing Spectro. I don't need to see that again. Once, 4 years ago was enough! I'm going to get some lime green ribbon, maybe we'll meet up. Melanie

I will be there same week with my family - 10 of us total! My mom who just turned 60, my single brother, my other brother, sil and 2 nieces and then DH and my 2 girls.
We are staying at Movies as well.
Our plan is
Saturday 10/4 Chef Mickeys and MK for Spectro
Sunday 10/5 Epcot, break MNSSHP with LTT at 5:20
Monday MGM (probably sleep in) Prime Time at 11:30
Tuesday AK and possibly Blizzard Beach in pm, Illuminations Cruise!
Wednesday MK with CRT at 8:55 am, break and then MGM to see Fantasmic
Thursday MK EMH for a few hours, probably try watermice or something at Contemporary and then back to MK for Spectro again and new fireworks
Friday DH and I will surf, try to convince rest of family to meet us at Typhoon Lagoon and then in afternoon go to AK to see parade and anything we missed other day and then Boma's for dinner
Saturday Epcot again

I know we have a packed itinerary but we will be flexible if we need to. If we see a lot at MK during MNSSHP or on Wednesday maybe we'll sleep in on Thursday and skip it, but with a 4 yo and 2 kids who have never been to WDW we will probably want to be there a lot!

Cool!! I'm going to have to get some lime green ribbon, too!! Maybe we will all run into each other at some point! Wouldn't that be cool??

Mecook, if ya'll are doing EMH on your AK day--look out for 4 ladies making a mad dash for the safari!! We'll try to be polite and not knock anyone down!! :D

Miscrapper-We may do EMH for Thursday's MK day, too with a break in the middle of the day. The one thing I didn't schedule was a time to go back to stuff we wanted to do again or missed the first time around. That would give us time to do that.

Thanks to both of you for your replies!!

Hi,

We arrive WDW 10/05 and depart WDW 10/11.

We also want to go to MK on 10/9 since Epcot closes early that day...but it beginning to look like MK will be VERY crowded on 10/09 .

We are attending MNSSHP on 10/10 ...I know Friday nights are said to be crowded but it's early in the season and I hope it will take care of our MK fix for the week.

We will be at the Poly from 10/5 - 10/12!

Me, 37, DH, 40 & DD 9

Sunday Oct 5th MK-Crystal Palace for dinner-MNSSHP

Monday Epcot-LeCellier

Tuesday AK

Wednesday Typhoon Lagoon/MGM

Thursday Resort/DTD/MK??not sure it may be too crowded??

Friday possibly MNSSHP(we don't have these tix yet)

Saturday AK/MK or Epcot

Sunday MK til we have to leave (our flight doesn't leave until 7:30pm)

I have usually planned a lot more by this time. For some reason I am having difficulty planning this year. I am sure it will be great though.

Hope for good weather:D

To all of you that are going the 1st week in October, let us know how your trip was. We are going the last week, and I'd like to know how the weather was, the crowds, whats open, whats not, any special shows, etc.Thanks, and have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter