Oct in DLP

5blue1pink

Earning My Ears
Hi.
My husband and I are visiting france in a few weeks. I am trying to convince my hubby to take me to DLP. I am so very excited.
The estimated day we will be at the park (only doing the one day) is Oct 17th/or the 18th. What can I expect in the way of crowds?
Thanks

As far as I'm aware there are no school holidays then and it is a time of year we often choose for a Halloween trip specifically for low crowd levels. In fact we hope to be there ourselves around then. Hope you have a great day there. :goodvibes

As far as I'm aware there are no school holidays then and it is a time of year we often choose for a Halloween trip specifically for low crowd levels. In fact we hope to be there ourselves around then. Hope you have a great day there. :goodvibes
Thank you!

We will be there those dates, we will be expecting the weekend 15/16th to be fairly busy but should be noticeably quieter by Monday 17th. There are quite a few closures but it won't stop the fun :)

Hi.
My husband and I are visiting france in a few weeks. I am trying to convince my hubby to take me to DLP. I am so very excited.
The estimated day we will be at the park (only doing the one day) is Oct 17th/or the 18th. What can I expect in the way of crowds?
Thanks

I have just booked for those days you mentioned.

I booked those days - as crowd calendar estimates that the parks won't be too busy.

French children are on holiday from October 20th and the following week is half term for UK children.

See ya there :-)

I have just booked for those days you mentioned.

I booked those days - as crowd calendar estimates that the parks won't be too busy.

French children are on holiday from October 20th and the following week is half term for UK children.

See ya there :-)

Thanks!!! I am so excited! There should be some kind of code or something so you recognize people from this board, LOL

We'll be there too. It's holiday time for many Scottish schools but it won't have much affect on crowds. Hope you have a lovely time :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter