• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oct 8th Magic in Paradise Eastern in Pics with Navigators

Morning before St Thomas

IMG_4756.jpg

Going into the bay

IMG_4784.jpg

The dock at Havensight

IMG_4807.jpg

The Magic docked at Havensight

IMG_4840.jpg

The skyride up to Paradise Point

IMG_4866.jpg

The Magic from Paradise Point

IMG_4917.jpg

IMG_4921.jpg

The Magic from Charlotte Amelia

IMG_4979.jpg

The crew in town

IMG_4986.jpg

Were did Mary (DVCTIGGER) come from??? She ran from the dock at Havensight over to Charlotte and barely broke a sweat. She looked great. :thumbsup2 You go girl. :cool1::cool1:

IMG_4987.jpg

DW playing with sorcerer Mickey

IMG_5556.jpg

Towel Lobster

IMG_5557.jpg

Joining in for more fun and to learn about EAstern Cruises...we are on the Fantasy 12/15=22.2012

"Were did Mary (DVCTIGGER) come from??? She ran from the dock at Havensight over to Charlotte and barely broke a sweat. She looked great. You go girl. "

Haha, oh boy, thanks for that Dan!! It was a good run tho, the walkway was nice and felt good to run off the ship. Loving your photos, keep 'em coming!!:thumbsup2

Joining in for more fun and to learn about EAstern Cruises...we are on the Fantasy 12/15=22.2012

Welcome abaord.:thumbsup2 Congrats on booking the Fantasy. We will be on her in 6/12. If you have any questions regarding the Eastern itinerary please do not hestitate to ask. Either I or one of the Magic in Paradise crew will do our best to answer.

Morning on the verandah

IMG_5061.jpg

IMG_5084.jpg

Off to the character breakfast

IMG_5558.jpg

IMG_5560.jpg

Rich and Maureen with Mickey

IMG_5087.jpg

The Belgian chocolates we bought in St Thomas

IMG_5592.jpg

$40 for Palo

IMG_5634.jpg

Sunset view at Palo - PRICELESS

IMG_5610.jpg

IMG_5615.jpg

Towel Swan

IMG_5638.jpg

Towel Swan

IMG_5638.jpg

I think this towel creation is a peacock! :laughing: And you are right about sunset at Palo. Beautiful. We didn't get a beautiful sunset this time because we had dining the first night with the rough seas. It was nice...the boat was a rockin and a rollin but Palo was empty and we had a great time getting to know our server, Sasa.

I would love to be able to copy the Navigators from your trip. Is there any way you could have them added to the navigator section of this website, as there are others? It is under the red tab for staterooms you see above.

I would love to be able to copy the Navigators from your trip. Is there any way you could have them added to the navigator section of this website, as there are others? It is under the red tab for staterooms you see above.

I gave copies of the navigators to Irish Cowboy several days ago. If you would like me to send them to you please pm me with your email address.

Morning 10-14-11

IMG_5154.jpg

Approaching CC

IMG_5168.jpg

Entering CC

IMG_5195.jpg

The Family Beach

IMG_5200.jpg

The Family Beach Cabanas

IMG_5222-1.jpg

An overall view of CC

IMG_5227.jpg

The Magic docked at CC

IMG_5236.jpg

I think this towel creation is a peacock! :laughing: And you are right about sunset at Palo. Beautiful. We didn't get a beautiful sunset this time because we had dining the first night with the rough seas. It was nice...the boat was a rockin and a rollin but Palo was empty and we had a great time getting to know our server, Sasa.

:lmao::rotfl2:

One would think you'd been to the Philadelphia Zoo and seen only a few hundred of these walking around Dan:rotfl: Tis a peacock you see on your bed. :thumbsup2

So its taken me awhile to upload to photobucket but here are some favorites from St. Thomas. I know I'm behind...sue me:cutie:

Dan and Rich at Paradise Point
P1000341.jpg

Hermit Crab races at paradise Point

P1000343.jpg

I really enjoyed this TR. Thanks! Love the sunrise and sunset pix. I always seem to get the same towel animals...you really got some cool ones. We will be sailing to the Eastern Carribean in April:cool1:. We had a few days of ichy weather this past August, but we loved sitting on the balcony (wasn't too windy) and watching the lightning. I never would have guessed that would be fun, but it was one of those memorable moments for DH and I. Hope you had a marvelous time!

I really enjoyed this TR. Thanks! Love the sunrise and sunset pix. I always seem to get the same towel animals...you really got some cool ones. We will be sailing to the Eastern Carribean in April:cool1:. We had a few days of ichy weather this past August, but we loved sitting on the balcony (wasn't too windy) and watching the lightning. I never would have guessed that would be fun, but it was one of those memorable moments for DH and I. Hope you had a marvelous time!

Thanks. We had a great time and look forward to our next cruise especially after watching the snow fall yesterday.:cool1: Good luck with with your cruise in April. :thumbsup2 If you have any questions please do not hestitate to ask.

CC day was an active day. We first hit the Shutters spot for a quick pic

dcl_2011_07.jpg

We next walked over to the family beach under the CC Welcome sign

IMG_5411.jpg

Before the beach we hit the souvie shop to get the best selection and sizes.

IMG_5260.jpg

After hitting the shops we heading over to DW Happy spots and we had a very bad surprise. DCL has removed the hammocks by the Heads Up Bar for a shed. She was upset. :scared1::scared1: Fortunately Madalyn and family saved the day and let up camp out with them over on the family beach area that had a free hammock. :cool1::cool1: THANKS Madalyn !!!!!

IMG_5266.jpg

IMG_5272.jpg

We next had to hit Pelican Plunge

IMG_5276.jpg

and had to crash the CC wedding. Congrats to Beth and thanks for letting us crash. :cool1::cool1: Got to love the backdrop. :thumbsup2

IMG_5292-1.jpg

The rains came right after the wedding and we had to take cover for an hour. After lunch we went over to Spring a Leak.

IMG_5326.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter