Oct. 7 Magic Navigators

dragynally

Disney Dragyn
Hi all! I know the October 7 Magic cruise was a no good very bad cruise but I'm hoping against hope one of you may have your navigators. Even though my cruise next year November 18 will be different this is still the closest to mine. Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much! :tinker:

Well, I was on that cruise and didn't think it was bad at all!!! Yes, we didn't get to the Bahamas but it was still a great cruise. I will check and see if I still have them. I am not sure if I do.

MJ

Well, I was on that cruise and didn't think it was bad at all!!! Yes, we didn't get to the Bahamas but it was still a great cruise. I will check and see if I still have them. I am not sure if I do.

MJ
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. I just saw so many comments about how unhappy people were.

I love that people had a good time. I guess I was so worried to ask because there were whole posts here dedicated to how miserable everyone was. It makes me feel better to know that if the cruise changes it will still be awesome! Anyway... my main question was what was the dining rotation like meaning princess dinner, pirate night, etc. We're there formal and semi-formal nights? If you've been on a 7 day cruise how was 8 days different? Thank you!

I wouldn't compare that as much to the cruise this year. I know they had plans to do pirate night but changed it around due to weather. I will try to look at home to see if we have ours. Really we didn't know what was happening as things changed day to day, we had to make sure and refresh the navigator app multiple times a day as things shifted.

I wouldn't compare that as much to the cruise this year. I know they had plans to do pirate night but changed it around due to weather. I will try to look at home to see if we have ours. Really we didn't know what was happening as things changed day to day, we had to make sure and refresh the navigator app multiple times a day as things shifted.
I figured it wouldn't be perfect but I love to daydream about upcoming cruises and any info helps me do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter