Oct 6 Wonder - Roll Call

We will be on that cruise! We're in a category 7 cabin and are staying at the Beach Club from 10/3 - 10/6. My Mom & son will be there with me -- he will be just over 1 yr. old! DH is staying home...

See you there!

We're first time cruisers and will be joining you on 10/6!!!! We're SO EXCITED. I read this board daily to find tips on what to bring, do, etc., etc. We'll be spending a week at Disney World before the cruise, and then are taking one additional night (probably at Cocoa Beach) when we get back from the cruise -- before we have to return to the world of reality. We're both in our early 50's and have no children but love MICKEY MOUSE (in fact, we collect antique Mickey toys and watches).

Hope to see you guys! We just got back from May 12 Wonder
and had a blast ( me , sisterinlaw, niece (8) and motherinlaw)

This time its just my sisterinlaw and me. We love Disney too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter