Oct 6, 2014 - Wonder in the Bahamas

It is with deep and sadden regret that I must announce that we will not be traveling on our B2B DD sailings this year!! My nephew will be getting married later in Oct so we are going to go to WDW for the week before the wedding. We hope to get back to CC sometime next year so my DW doesn't have to deal with my depression for too long!! I hope you all have a fantastic time and you enjoy your DD at CC!! Thanks for all the great conversations we had here, and keep it up so it'll make your cruise that much more enjoyable!!

Happy sailings all!! :sad:

It is with deep and sadden regret that I must announce that we will not be traveling on our B2B DD sailings this year!! My nephew will be getting married later in Oct so we are going to go to WDW for the week before the wedding. We hope to get back to CC sometime next year so my DW doesn't have to deal with my depression for too long!! I hope you all have a fantastic time and you enjoy your DD at CC!! Thanks for all the great conversations we had here, and keep it up so it'll make your cruise that much more enjoyable!!

Enjoy your family's happy occasion! Sorry you will miss this cruise, but I am sure you'll be joining another cruise meet thead.

Hello All! Just back off the Fantasy with 2 kiddos. Have to say even my kiddos did not appreciate that many kids in one place!

So it is back to the classic ships. Time to try the Wonder! We've only been on the Magic so far. We are switching from a 5 day doubledip to this 4 day Doubledip which works better for our work schedule.

No kids this time just my Hubby and I celebrating our 28th wedding anniversary:)

Can't help it, we want to do the FE or at least the CE! Looking forward to it.

Will wait to hear about joining the Facebook group

See you all soon

Hope you've joined us over at FB.
Can't tell 1/2 the time with the ID's and real names :D

Speak soon!

Very sorry to hear this … thanks for all your hard work over on the FB Page!
You will be missed.
Enjoy your family … and hope to see you soon!!
:beach:

As far as "local" I have done some research and found that Life Savers candy was invented in Cleveland Ohio. Now, Cleveland, is not local to me, (gosh, it's diagonally across the state!) but I've bought a supply to give as our gifts for our WBTA cruise. I've printed out the story of the origin of the candy (many have included something like this in their gifts).

I looked up candy for our area, and am really excited for finding that out. My husband works in Cleveland, and I was happy to find something that we could transport easily... do I need to find something else?

Hello! I hope I am in the right place. We are booking the 4day Bahamas cruise for Oct 6-10. This will be our 1st DCL (2x cruising) SOOOOO excited. I am going to have a lot of questions :goodvibes

I looked up candy for our area, and am really excited for finding that out. My husband works in Cleveland, and I was happy to find something that we could transport easily... do I need to find something else?

No, that's fine!

yay! found y'all on facebook and finally made my way here! SO excited about this cruise! CC here we come!!

Does everybody who needs it have their flights booked?

Checked our rates on SWA that I booked the first day and shocked to see it almost doubled:eek:glad I booked when I did, not holding out hope for any credits on that trip lol.

Right now, we are getting ready to put our house on the market. We are planning to drive to FL in October, since we are not sure where we will be living.

We have a European cruise planned for late 2014, we booked our flights in & out of Philly since we will still have our Cape May NJ house.

Here are the wristbands that the Facebook group will be ordering.. I have a link as well to the order form.

Hi everyone. Just had to move our cruise from the Dream to the Wonder because my sister and her family are coming with us and she couldn't get a cabin for 5 on the dream so we switched to the Wonder. I'v never even looked at the Wonder so I have no clue anything about it. Are the dining rotations and buffet similar to that on the Dream ? Any other things different on the Wonder than that on the dream other than its a smaller ship ?

Hi Group!!!!!

I just wanted to give everyone a quick heads up -- regarding the Facebook page that we have going for this particular cruise.

Something has been going on, very weird I might add, over on the Facebook page, lots of members asking to join today - over 30+ .. so the group is now set to a secret status for the time being. Unsure if it's because Facebook made some changes, but children were joining…

If you'd like to join us over there, get to know us, join the FE gift exchange, order a wristband, get knowledge of DCL, make new friends, anything (LOL), please leave a reply here or PM me your email address so that I can add you to the group.

Thanks!!!
Georgette
popcorn::

Me again…

Okay, since FB has seemed to change their page around we are getting a lot of requests to join the FB Double Dip for this particular cruise.

If you want to join over there and I've declined you - please send me a message via Facebook or here and I'll get you added. I'll need your email address. You can PM me that if you'd like for privacy.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello everybody!!
We are joining your group! It is me, my husband and our girls (23,14 & will be 13). We had to some switching after booking Norway for next June :-) This is our first holiday type cruise and first on the Wonder. We've done the Dream and Magic & are working on that Grand Slam!!
We are planning to do WDW the weekend before and after the cruise. We are DVC so it's cheaper that way, in a way. We booked this cruise because who can resist the double dip ( now just to tell the teachers when the time comes...:/).
My husband and I ran the TOT 10 miler last year and we all did the 5K. Not sure if we'll do either again this year. We may do the CC 5K again, but it is SO hot and humid!!
So I'm going to check out FB since Disboards confuses me. This is my second time writing this. Who knows where the other one is:/.
We would love to do FE and learn about the CE. We are from NE Ohio, east of Cleveland. Seems to be a popular city on this thread :-).
I think that's all....sounds like a good time is ready to be had by all!! Yay! Can't wait!

Welcome …

I'm the Admin over at the FBook page… I hope I don't decline you when you join - Facebook changed some of it's features and people who aren't on this cruise are joining - they think it's a regular Disney group.

Search October 6-10 Disney Wonder..

What name would I be looking for?

Hello everybody!!
We are joining your group! It is me, my husband and our girls (23,14 & will be 13). We had to some switching after booking Norway for next June :-) This is our first holiday type cruise and first on the Wonder. We've done the Dream and Magic & are working on that Grand Slam!!
We are planning to do WDW the weekend before and after the cruise. We are DVC so it's cheaper that way, in a way. We booked this cruise because who can resist the double dip ( now just to tell the teachers when the time comes...:/).
My husband and I ran the TOT 10 miler last year and we all did the 5K. Not sure if we'll do either again this year. We may do the CC 5K again, but it is SO hot and humid!!
So I'm going to check out FB since Disboards confuses me. This is my second time writing this. Who knows where the other one is:/.
We would love to do FE and learn about the CE. We are from NE Ohio, east of Cleveland. Seems to be a popular city on this thread :-).
I think that's all....sounds like a good time is ready to be had by all!! Yay! Can't wait!

I'll be running the ToT 10 miler and hoping they have the castaway cay 5k on both days so I can run it twice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter