Oct 6, 2014 - Wonder in the Bahamas

What's the link to the FB page? My cell is experiencing errors trying to go backwards looking for it. ;-(

Hooray! We just moved our dates to take advantage of the double dip! DH (36) and I (30) and DD (8) and DS (6) were originally book Oct 22 on the Wonder leaving Miami and found out today that flying into Orlando and leaving from PC was so much cheaper for us that is offset the increase in the cruise cost for savings of about $250, so HERE WE ARE!

We are interested in Candy/FE, and I've asked to join the FB group already. Once i'm there, I'll add DH and our roommate who is bringing his son along and wants to do FE, too!

Hooray! We just moved our dates to take advantage of the double dip! DH (36) and I (30) and DD (8) and DS (6) were originally book Oct 22 on the Wonder leaving Miami and found out today that flying into Orlando and leaving from PC was so much cheaper for us that is offset the increase in the cruise cost for savings of about $250, so HERE WE ARE!

We are interested in Candy/FE, and I've asked to join the FB group already. Once i'm there, I'll add DH and our roommate who is bringing his son along and wants to do FE, too!

Hi!

October candy exchange

realfam
aarpin (1)
aarpin (2)
bobbiwoz
HiBobM (volunteered to help!)
HeatherLassell
115belladonna
Dayna0611
Club Disney Chandler
Linden Lady
SerendipityDoDa
Nimrodjess

We also just booked this cruise! Totally new to cruising here...FE exchange sounds fun but don't really know anything about it. Look forward to learning more! Our travel group is myself (31), DH (31), and DD (7). I'm excited to get to "know" all of you!

Jess

I am starting to get an idea of what kind of costumes I am going to use for Pirates and Halloween party. Anyone else going to dress up for both?
pirate:

For all those who might want to do the Castaway 5K but are worried about running it. there is a group getting together to walk it. So hope this motivates you to come join us:cool1:

For all those who might want to do the Castaway 5K but are worried about running it. there is a group getting together to walk it. So hope this motivates you to come join us:cool1:

That is too cool!

Reminder for anyone who's not on the Facebook page for this cruise and wants to participate in the FE exchange, you can reach me here, I check from time to time! :)

You could also PM me here… find me over on the FB page ;) :thumbsup2

Hi,

My mom and I are changing our cruise dates to Oct 16 and Oct 19 to sail on the Disney Dream instead. She can't tolerate the sun that much so the double dip at Castaway Cay would be too much for her.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate in the candy exchange.

Hi,

My mom and I are changing our cruise dates to Oct 16 and Oct 19 to sail on the Disney Dream instead. She can't tolerate the sun that much so the double dip at Castaway Cay would be too much for her.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate in the candy exchange.

Thanks for the Heads up! Enjoy the Dream Cruises!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Current list of CE participant interest:
realfam
aarpin (1)
aarpin (2)
bobbiwoz
HiBobM (volunteered to help!)
HeatherLassell
Dayna0611
Club Disney Chandler
Linden Lady
SerendipityDoDa

Just wanted to introduce myself! We are Onboard after switching from the WBTA. It will be myself- Kim (29), DH- DJ (28 until disembarkment day), DS- Casen (4), DD- Elliot (2 : almost 3) and D?- (will be 12-15 weeks). This will be cruise number 5 (or more if there is a good FL rate beforehand). We will probably going to join the CE and FE. Can't wait!! I put in a request for FB as well!

Welcome aboard!! :)

popcorn::

If anyone, who hasn't seen my posts regarding the Fish Extender, and cares to join, you can leave me a message here or there is a Facebook page as well, with the link to add your name to the list for this cruise.

Thanks!
Georgette

Just wanted to introduce myself! We are Onboard after switching from the WBTA. It will be myself- Kim (29), DH- DJ (28 until disembarkment day), DS- Casen (4), DD- Elliot (2 : almost 3) and D?- (will be 12-15 weeks). This will be cruise number 5 (or more if there is a good FL rate beforehand). We will probably going to join the CE and FE. Can't wait!! I put in a request for FB as well!

Congrats on your upcoming bundle of joy! Welcome aboard and I just LOVE those Fl Resident Rates too. :) Although I would probably enjoy them even more if I wasn't all the way up in Pensacola.

Congrats on your upcoming bundle of joy! Welcome aboard and I just LOVE those Fl Resident Rates too. :) Although I would probably enjoy them even more if I wasn't all the way up in Pensacola.

Haha, you have to love them! We actually live in East Orlando (about 25 mins to Port Canaveral) so we go out and watch the ships leave a lot! Now if only we are on them more :thumbsup2:lmao:

hello!

I will be on this cruise! I am pre-cursoring the cruise with a WDW trip for a friends wedding, Tower of Terror 10 miler and Food and Wine Festival! I have a link to a pre-trip that will turn into a trip report for this if any of you would like to get to know us before hand. Link is in my signature. (Warning we are zany).

I am starting to get an idea of what kind of costumes I am going to use for Pirates and Halloween party. Anyone else going to dress up for both?
pirate:

Oh yay! I am doing a pirate costume and a villain costume! I love Disney gives me an excuse to be a kid again and dress in costume!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter