• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oct. 4th 2015 Disney Magic Cruise

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago..

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one seems to be coming forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread. There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Many Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Hi everyone! This will be the 1st Disney Cruise for myself, DH, DS9, and DD6! We have done the parks for the last 3 years, and we were looking for something a little different this year. Very excited!!!

Hi everyone! This will be the 1st Disney Cruise for myself, DH, DS9, and DD6! We have done the parks for the last 3 years, and were looking for something a little different this year. Very excited!!!
1st time cruisers!!! How fun! Parks are fun, but cruising will be an addiction:) happy you found us!

1st time cruisers!!! How fun! Parks are fun, but cruising will be an addiction:) happy you found us!

Can't wait to hear all about your wedding planning! Are you getting married on the ship or Castaway Cay? I just watched an episode from Cake Boss where Buddy and his wife renewed their vows on the Dream.

Can't wait to hear all about your wedding planning! Are you getting married on the ship or Castaway Cay? I just watched an episode from Cake Boss where Buddy and his wife renewed their vows on the Dream.
we are getting married at castaway!! Super excited! I'll have to find that episode of Cake Boss.

Hello, I have booked a Disney Cruise for Oct 4th on the Disney magic. I want to sign up for the fish extender. What do I need to do? Thank you and have a great day.

Hello, I have booked a Disney Cruise for Oct 4th on the Disney magic. I want to sign up for the fish extender. What do I need to do? Thank you and have a great day.
Hello Sabrina! Just have to email me your info. On the 1st page it has all the info°o°. Let me know if have any questions or help °o°

°o°FISH EXTENDER°o°

Please PM me or email me @ LilZonia@yahoo.comif you want to join. If your new to cruising and have no idea what FE is here is a link explaining what it is: http://www.familytravelmagazine.com/...ish-extenders/ If you want to be on the list please send me a PM with the following information: DIS name Last name of family Adults (name, gender) Children (name, gender, age) Cabin number(s) (if you know it) Celebrating a special event? Any allergies we should know about? Email address (for sending out the final FE list) Feel free to only share what info you are comfortable with (some people like to make personalized FE gifts).

This will be my family's first cruise! We are huge Disney fans! Kids are 4 and 7. We will be celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary! Would love to join the FE group....can someone tell me how to join?

This will be my family's first cruise! We are huge Disney fans! Kids are 4 and 7. We will be celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary! Would love to join the FE group....can someone tell me how to join?
Hello Danica Please Email at LilZonia@yahoo.com with the following info. DIS name Last name of family Adults (name, gender) Children (name, gender, age) Cabin number(s) (if you know it) Celebrating a special event? Any allergies we should know about? Email address (for sending out the final FE list) Feel free to only share what info you are comfortable with (some people like to make personalized FE gifts). We have 3 groups, but group 1 is maxed out. Group 2 and 3 are open!! Group 2 will max out at 15 cabins and Group 3 will max out at 10. They are all the same no difference, just the size. I hope this help and cant wait to add you and your family to the FE.

Sorry Everyone I had to Start a New Account, I could figure out my Password to Zoneorr. I will keep trying, so there wont be any confusions. at the moment Zoneorr is MrsOrr.

We just booked this and Oct 9 B2B. This will be cruise number 19 and 20, but our first B2B. We will celebrate our 48th anniversary on Oct 6.

I also lost my old account do to password and email errors when the update on the boards happened. It had been a long, long time since I first joined the DIS. I was MrsMork, now I am MrsMork1.

Hi! Excited to have found this group...this will be our 4th Disney cruise and its my DH, DD9, and myself cruising. First time on the Magic too! I will send an email as we would love to join the FE group. I just booked our hotel in Miami today so I could feel like I was actually doing SOMETHING for our trip! LOL

We just booked this and Oct 9 B2B. This will be cruise number 19 and 20, but our first B2B. We will celebrate our 48th anniversary on Oct 6.

I also lost my old account do to password and email errors when the update on the boards happened. It had been a long, long time since I first joined the DIS. I was MrsMork, now I am MrsMork1.
Hey B2B Buddy!! we too are doing a B2B on Oct. 4th and the 9th !!! Welcome Aboard :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter