Oct 3, 2009 Wester Carribean

event.png
Finally able to post my countdown timer:cool1:

Way to go BFF! Love the countdown. :)

My husband is the same regarding getting together with others on this. He waited til the very very very end and then only put an entry or two in (on my name of course). Oh well. I'm working on name ideas. :) Will share some with ya soon. In the meantime, if anyone has any ideas please please share them. :)

Not sure how much I'll get here this week as I've got lots going on but will try to check in with you sometime this week. I realized I said Monday I'd have name ideas for ya but I'm gonna need a little more time. :)

THANKS!

Hi all! Gosh it's been very quiet around here lately. I'm hoping this doesn't last long. I'm busy working on names for our group. I'm still hoping others will share ideas. So far I've got The Mouse Pirates, Cruisetoberfest 2007, The Pirate Diva's (this was for all us ladies); and Celebration Cruise 2007. None of these are jumping out at me so any help would be most appreciated. Hope some of these will help you with other ideas. Can't wait to hear them. Take care. Kristi

Hi all! Gosh it's been very quiet around here lately. I'm hoping this doesn't last long. I'm busy working on names for our group. I'm still hoping others will share ideas. So far I've got The Mouse Pirates, Cruisetoberfest 2007, The Pirate Diva's (this was for all us ladies); and Celebration Cruise 2007. None of these are jumping out at me so any help would be most appreciated. Hope some of these will help you with other ideas. Can't wait to hear them. Take care. Kristi

We were on Cruisetoberfest 2006! It was a double dip cruise!

We were on Cruisetoberfest 2006! It was a double dip cruise!

Very cool. Now I'm laughing at myself this morning. Apparently I am clueless as to what year we're in. :rotfl2: I've got 2007 written down instead of 2008. My bad. :rolleyes1 Guess my brain wasn't functioning properly last night. Sorry about that. Anyway, if anyone has other ideas of names just toss them out. :) Have a great day. Kristi

I am not that creative and I dont know if these names are already taken but I thought of "PremiEAR cruisers" or "Dudes and Divas of Disney". See I told you I am NOT creative, so these may sound very corny. Let me think some more too.

I just thought of one for the guys....

"Cruisin', Boozin' and snoozin' Disney 2009" :rotfl2:

My husband votes for this one..HeeHeeHee:rotfl:

:wave:
I second the motion. I know I am a little late with electing a president, Sorry.
I will also think of some cute names for the cruise. I am not creative though, .I just like to think I am:lmao: . I already bought stuff for the fish extenders also. I am excited. I will try to check back this week, but my life is kinda hectic right now.

Trina: I see that you scrapbook..me too:yay: Although I am a little behind. I think I am scrapping 2006. But I am so excited to get lots of Disney pictures and do a whole scrapbook on just the Disney cruise. Anyone else outthere scrap.

Talking about husbands...I didn't even tell mine that we booked this cruise...waiting another year to "surprise" him with that. (we just got back from a cruise in April....:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Just a few more....

1. Castaway Cruisers
2. Mickeys Buccaneers
3. Pirates of the western ports
4. Cruisin' the Caribbean

Trina: I see that you scrapbook..me too:yay: Although I am a little behind. I think I am scrapping 2006. But I am so excited to get lots of Disney pictures and do a whole scrapbook on just the Disney cruise. Anyone else outthere scrap.

I do!! I'm going to a weekend long crop in Ralegh, NC at the end of the month. Ordered over 2000 pictures of the WB Repo and plan to work on an album devoted to that cruise the whole time.

I'm currently working on a few swaps for the crop. Only 2 are Disney - I need to make Pooh paper Piecings and Tigger tags. I'll post pics when I get them done.

I do!! I'm going to a weekend long crop in Ralegh, NC at the end of the month. Ordered over 2000 pictures of the WB Repo and plan to work on an album devoted to that cruise the whole time.

I'm currently working on a few swaps for the crop. Only 2 are Disney - I need to make Pooh paper Piecings and Tigger tags. I'll post pics when I get them done.

Okay, this is sooooo cool! I scrapbook as well. My BFF Trina does more of the cards than she does the actual scrapbook. I am still working on my Disney Cruise album from Oct. 07 (got the year right this time :) ). I'm always behind but that's alright. I've been looking into a weekend long crop in Valley Forge at the beginning of August. Not sure if it'll happen though as it's the same weekend as my husband's softball tournament. Someone's gotta keep DD. :) Anyway, I've got other opportunities so all is well.

I'm lovin' the names that are coming. Thanks for sharing. Keep em comin'! We have plenty of time to choose a name so don't hurt yourselves trying to think them up quickly. :) HEEE HEEE In a little while we can take the ones that seem to really stand out as good names and we can create a poll elsewhere. :) Have a great week!!!!

These are some good names! :thumbsup2 If I can think of anything I will add it, don't hold your breath though. :rotfl2:

High Sea Magicians (since we will be aboard The Magic):boat:
Mickey's Sea Mates :party:
Nautical Dreamers :sail:

As for scraping, Kristi is right. I have scraped 2 pages in my whole life. I do make cards for special ocassions. Maybe this trip will be a good reaon to start, again!

Ooooooo, I like Nautical Dreamers. :) Way to go BFF! :)

To everyone, keep em comin'! :)

I would really love to see pictures of anyones scraping of the disney cruise. I dont know how to post pictures yet, but when I do I can show you some of my pages.

It didn't work:( OK, I guess I gotta figure out what I did wrong.:confused3 . I wanted it to show the pictures on the page and not in a different link. Anyway, I still think they came out great and I can't wait to use them!!

Just checking to see if I am able to add pictures. Not quite sure how to do it, so I may just be chatting for nothing.

disneycruise005.jpg

disneycruise003.jpg

If you are able to see these pics...this is my fish extender and the pillowcases I bought to have autographed by the characters. If they didnt come through, I am going to try again.

Let's see if this works. (Grab the img code for the address to use)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter