Oct 2012, In which it was Cold and Blustery....updated 01/08

I've done a 3 night on DCL too in 2009 plus I've sailed with NCL 3 times and RCCL once. Carnival seems to get mixed reviews from people so I'm not sure what to expect!

I think that the Carnival love is there, but people seem to expect it to be all party all the time and that's not realistic. There are all kinds of cruisers on those ships too. I think people avoid Carnival because of that stigma. But, I was just talking to a co worker of mine who is planning a vacation later in the year, and he said he is thinking of doing another Carnival. Can't be so bad if they have repeat customers!:thumbsup2

I hate to sound totally lame, but your girls are just turning into such beauties! They always were cute, but now they are really coming into themselves. It's fun to watch them grow up! I love, love, love WCC! We are planning to go again on our next trip. Have you ever been to Hoop De Doo? I've watched some YouTube videos and it looks so fun!!! We are also planning on that one.

Oh my gosh...that is the sweetest thing! Thank you so much...it's funny when you look back at the old pics from the first few trips and see how much the kids have grown...it's crazy really! I love that I've got repeat readers along for the TR...it makes it feel like I am talking with old friends...KWIM?

So, HDDR...it was actually on our original plans for this trip, but we heard rumors of a refurb and changed plans. We might try for the next vacay...but our budget will be tighter this time, so not too sure. It looks like so much fun, though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter