oct 20 2012 Magic can happen!

If you have been thinking about signing up today is the last day :)
Wow our little group has come a long way despite the thread being mostly quiet :)

16 cabins participating
30 adults
15 kids

kid breakdown
17yo- 1 boy
5-11yrs 7 boys, 2 girl
2-4 yrs 3 boy, 2 girl

Okay so are we closed on the fish extender list? I have a total of 30 adults and 13 kids (I divided them into 4 older kids and 9 younger kids). Am I right here? I am trying to plan my gifts.

Also - I started packing! Mobilizing my whole family should be interesting but I've started the process!!!

I had 15 kids, 11 boys and 4 girls and 30 adults. Maybe I counted wrong.

my numbers were same as blueyedchanel

yes we are closed-- I cant believe we are so close the kids were dancing around the house singing 10 more sleeps tonight. EEEKK. I have some things set aside packed but need to get rolling more with this. Funning thing is my FE are all done and packed but my clothes arent packed......priorities.....:rotfl2:

Thanks a lot :)

UOTE=seatsbybj;46395839]Here is a $5 coupon if you would like to park at this place. We have parked there many times.

Thank you for parking with EZ Cruise Parking, we appreciate your business!

To show our appreciation, we are giving you $5 off parking the next time you cruise. This coupon is not only for you, it is also good for your family and friends. So feel free to forward or share this coupon to whomever you wish. Please use the Promotional Code: "EZGIFT4" when booking your reservation. This coupon is good for $5 OFF Parking rates for any cruise. Please note that parking spaces do fill up so make your reservation.

We look forward to serving you as always,

and again Thank You for parking at

EZ Cruise Parking Galveston,TX

Kind Regards,

Cindy Hayes

Jason Hayes

EZ Cruise Parking

2727 Santa Fe Place

Galveston,TX 77550

Office: 409.939.0648

Jason Cell: 214.563.4195
[/QUOTE]

I cant believe we are so close the kids were dancing around the house singing 10 more sleeps tonight. EEEKK. I have some things set aside packed but need to get rolling more with this. Funning thing is my FE are all done and packed but my clothes arent packed......priorities.....:rotfl2:

We counted by sleeps when my DD was younger. Boy that takes me back. :)

I just finished making my no-sew FE last night. Not as good as I'd like it to be but not too bad for my 1st attempt. :blush:

I am still working on the FE gifts but started a little late on them. Should be finished by this weekend though.

We still need to pack the everyday stuff but all the non-essential, do not need til cruise stuff, is pretty much done.

1 1/2 weeks to go!! :cool1:

I ordered an Fe off of etsy on Sept 9. I was going to make one but my mom fell and I knew that I would be running to Nebraska to check on her a couple of times. Anyway it still hasn't come. I emailed her and she said she would mail it at the end of the week. Yikes, that is cutting it close.

All of a sudden I feel behind in my preparations. Anyone else? Sherry:rotfl2:

Hi everyone,
this is my SECOND:scared1: attempt at a FE signup and I hope I have sorted out the google spreadsheet- so hopefully it works!!:surfweb::confused3

Shall we see if we get enough participants to make this happen

come join us if you have been quietly lurking out there!

:cheer2::cheer2:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqCCl__zSca7dHpybUhVV21QMG1DMVR0d3ZFeVAzRmc

Faith rocks here is the old post. We closed at 16 cabins but I don't know how to lock the actual document plus cabin assignments can change so it kind of needs to still be editable

I'm going on this cruise too... and it's our first cruise!

We made a parking reservation at Galveston Park N Cruise because we were told it's right across the street from the terminal (no need for a shuttle). Is there a better place for parking?

Hooray more fellow cruisers. Welcome! It is our first Disney Cruise too. We are meeting on Deck 3 at the Promenade Lounge at 3:00 pm. It will be a short meet and greet so we can recognize each other on the cruise. Tell us about yourselves.
I have not booked our parking yet but am going to book tomorrow. The reviews on the parking places all looked pretty good to me. We are driving our old pickup so we are not too worried about indoor or outdoor spots. :cool1: Sherry

I am headed to Galveston today as my husband and daughter are riding a charity bike ride around Galveston Bay called Bike Around the Bay. (172 miles in two days). I am hoping to catch my first glimpse of the Magic at the port. We are staying there so I might catch the sail away. We are only a week away. Wow. :cheer2: Sherry

Hello All :) We just ran across this thread and thought it was awesome as we have never done this before and think it will be very interesting. This is going to be our first cruise and we are all so excited! It will be my daughters (Christina) birthday on the 26th as she will be turning 11 while on the cruise. The tips have been great and look for more to come and hope we can help as well. We are looking so forward to this trip and have been doing so much research, I can't believe we just now ran across this thread thingy. Thanks so much!!!

Sorry, We signed up and didn't realize there was a cutoff date. First time cruisers and newbies to the thread thingy as well.

Hello Batesfam. This is our first Disney cruise and we are so excited. This board has been great for answering questions. I am sure we will all learn a lot on our first cruise. Are you signed for early or late dining? And don't forget to meet us at 3pm on Deck 3. Promenade Lounge on our sail away day. I think I might stick a name tag in my lanyard for that meet and greet. Sherry

I am headed to Galveston today as my husband and daughter are riding a charity bike ride around Galveston Bay called Bike Around the Bay. (172 miles in two days). I am hoping to catch my first glimpse of the Magic at the port. We are staying there so I might catch the sail away. We are only a week away. Wow. :cheer2: Sherry

I hope you get to see her Sherry. She is pretty cool cruising through the bay. And very big! ;) My first time seeing her was her first sail date out of Galveston and then saw her again last weekend.

My mom and I went out to Galveston today. A little warm but a nice day down there for the bike ride.

skayrobe said:

Would be a fun ride to try. After a few trips to Austin in the MS150 a different route would be fun. Where is the overnight stop?

The ride starts off I 10 at Barbers Hill. They ride 95 miles today to the Moody Gardens Hotel. Then tomorrow from the hotel back to Barbers Hill for 82 miles tomorrow. Most of the ride looks flat but there is a bit of south wind today. I will sit by the pool here at the hotel (martini in hand) and wait for them. Have to run to the port and look at the Magic. :banana: Sherry

skayrobe said:
The ride starts off I 10 at Barbers Hill. They ride 95 miles today to the Moody Gardens Hotel. Then tomorrow from the hotel back to Barbers Hill for 82 miles tomorrow. Most of the ride looks flat but there is a bit of south wind today. I will sit by the pool here at the hotel (martini in hand) and wait for them. Have to run to the port and look at the Magic. :banana: Sherry

My friends just got off the boat this morning. Im waiting to hear a report. So far all I have gotten so far is nobody wanted it to end. :) As forth at race, that's sounds fun. I may have to try that next year.

I drove down to the port and saw the Magic today. So very cool! A parking attendant let me pull and take a quick picture. I can not wait for next Saturday. :banana: Sherry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter