• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oct 20, 2011 Disney Dream

Here is the F/E info

Ok I have created an e mail account for our fe list the address is OctoberDreamers20th@gmail.com. If you wish to participate in the F/E please send me all of your information. Please send it to me in the following format. Here is my information.

stateroom: 6144
Disname: Scotty69
First name: Dave (DH)

Disname: Lurker
First name: Kathy (DW)

Children: Nick (DS- 21)
Katelyn (DD-13)
Emily (DD-9)

Also let us know if anyone has any food allergies. In our case there are no allergies

if anyone is still wanting to join please do so quickly because i am closing the list on Labor day

Thanks everyone.

Dave

Hi all,

I'll be joining you with my, mother and DS to celebrate his 5th birthday. So excited! And happy to finally learn what this whole FE thing means. LOL!

~Courtney :love:

Hi all,

I'll be joining you with my, mother and DS to celebrate his 5th birthday. So excited! And happy to finally learn what this whole FE thing means. LOL!

~Courtney :love:

Hi Courtney Welcome aboard. We are ALL honoured that you used your first post on the dis boards on us. Let me tell ya you are about to have a great time. This is my wife and I 2 nd cruise and the kids first one. The wife and I are going on the Fantasy Maiden voyage this coming March. Your son is going to have a great Birthday With mickey and gang. We Can't wait to meet you take care and have a wonderful evening.

Dave

Summer is winding down and we are now only 2 months away:banana:

I am just curious how many people plan on dressing up for Pirate night. I am debating on whether I should get everyone a full on pirate costume or just make some pirate shirts and use some pirate patches. I am sure DD would like to dress up but we also be attending MNSSHP once the cruise is over and I'm not sure it will be worth it to have to buy 2 sets of costumes for everyone (and going to MNSSHP as pirates won't work, DD is insisting to be Ariel)

What are your plans for pirate night?

I am just curious how many people plan on dressing up for Pirate night. I am debating on whether I should get everyone a full on pirate costume or just make some pirate shirts and use some pirate patches. I am sure DD would like to dress up but we also be attending MNSSHP once the cruise is over and I'm not sure it will be worth it to have to buy 2 sets of costumes for everyone (and going to MNSSHP as pirates won't work, DD is insisting to be Ariel)

Just pirate t shirts for us due to space in the luggage!pirate:

Same here. I'm keeping luggage down to a minimum. I even told the kids the other day, that they'd have to choose. Either a pirate costume that will double for MNSSHP or they can bring a costume for MNSSHP of their choosing and have little or nothing for the Pirate nights. They want to pick their costumes out. So, I doubt even they will be dressed up much.

Ok everyone here is the current F/E List we will be cutting it off Sept 5th. cut off day is getting real close. WE currently have 12 cabins in the F/E

Official F/E List October 20th cruise

stateroom: 6144
Disname: Scotty69
First name: Dave (DH)
Age 42
First name: Kathy (DW)

Children: Nick (DS- 21)
Katelyn (DD-13)
Emily (DD-9)

Both DD are allergic to latex

Our information is
Dis name: buick86
Room # 5046
DH Joe 44
DW Shelly 41
DD Kaylei 7
DS Brandon 4

no allergies

stateroom: 6170
Disname: Reluctant Husband
First name: John (DH)

First name: Chris (DW)

Children: Mikayla (DD-12)
Ben (DS-8)

DIS NAME: Dsnymoners
Cabin: Cat 11 gty
Tracy
Mike
Kylie-11
Peyton-4
Both girls

Disname Karen Mouse 44
Room 7521
Hubby Neil 42
DS Ellis 11 - severe nut allergy

Stateroom: 6681
Disname: deffenm
First Name: Margie (mom)

Children:
Levi - DS (12)
Paul - DS (10)
Chloe - DD (7)

Stateroom: 8186
Disname: ambria 193
Name: Beda

DH: Ramon

Children:
DD- Nataly (6)

No food allergies

cabin 9052
disname (fairygrandmother)
name (Magie)
age senior

Bethanie (17)
Caitlin (12)

cabin 9054
disname (Mickey1)
Name (michelle)
age (young at heart)

name (Chris)
age (young at heart )

Cabin: TBD
Disname: Pinkxray
First name: Diane (DW)
Age 29

First Name: John (DH)
Age 30

First Name Caitlin (DD)
Age 7

Stateroom: 6680
Disname: DocCourtney
First Name: Courtney (MAMA)
Age 38

First Name: Joanne (Grandma)

First name Michael (DS)
Age 5

October 19th is Michael's 5th Birthday.

Stateroom: Cat 11 GTY
Disname: Ishara
First name: Christiana
Age 30 day of Cruise

First name: Nathan (Dad)

first Name: Pat (Mom)
Age 53

Christiana is lactose intolerant and her 30 th birthday is October 23rd. She would also like to request that there be no alcohol given in there F/E.

Disname: dsnyDaddy
Stateroom 7675
First name Steve (DH)
Age ??????

First name Laura (DW)
Age ??????

First Name Stuart (DS)
Age 10

First name Leah (DD)
Age 7

Disname: PPiew
Stateroom 9538

First Name: Grandma

First name: Olivia (DGD)

I will try and put together a better list and e mail it to everyone after we close the F/E list. Take care and I can't wait to meet everyone

Hi Everyone!
Well I tried my best to look over ALL the posts to see if there were any other single Moms on this voyage, but was unable to determine that as my DD keeps looking over my shoulder.
You see, She will turn 6 the day our cruise departs. I booked this as a surprise birthday gift. She LOVES to cruise and has been begging to do a Disney Cruise. Her day will start with :tinker: a Bibbity Bobbity Boutique makeover that morning at Downtown Disney (we live in Orlando). Then we will drive straight to the port where her surprise will be announced as we pull in to the cruise terminal. Just look for the really excited miniature Princess and wish her a Happy Birthday! LOL :cheer2:
Here is what I'm wondering, First - any other single mom's wanna hang out while our little ones are off having fun? Two - As a single parent, any suggestions for fun? I'm not really the "nightclub" kinda person. Prefer trivia stuff and more of a laid back type of fun.

Here is our stats:

stateroom: 9087
Disname: LuvMyPrincess05
First name: Donna (DM)

Samantha (DD)

We are just bringing t shirts. Baggage cost being so hi now a days we just can't afford to go to crazy.

Hi Everyone!
Well I tried my best to look over ALL the posts to see if there were any other single Moms on this voyage, but was unable to determine that as my DD keeps looking over my shoulder.
You see, She will turn 6 the day our cruise departs. I booked this as a surprise birthday gift. She LOVES to cruise and has been begging to do a Disney Cruise. Her day will start with :tinker: a Bibbity Bobbity Boutique makeover that morning at Downtown Disney (we live in Orlando). Then we will drive straight to the port where her surprise will be announced as we pull in to the cruise terminal. Just look for the really excited miniature Princess and wish her a Happy Birthday! LOL :cheer2:
Here is what I'm wondering, First - any other single mom's wanna hang out while our little ones are off having fun? Two - As a single parent, any suggestions for fun? I'm not really the "nightclub" kinda person. Prefer trivia stuff and more of a laid back type of fun.

Here is our stats:

stateroom: 9087
Disname: LuvMyPrincess05
First name: Donna (DM)

Samantha (DD)

Welcome Donna. I know my wife likes to go off and do things separately from me so don't be afraid to contact her. we are going to be 13 people strong. My sister Darla will be there as well. She is sharing a room with our mother. Spelling out your stats does that mean you want to be a part of our Fish Extender gift exchange. Kathy and I really look forward to meeting you and you daughter. If you want to be a part of the F/E send me a message and I will add you to the list

Hi Dave
Thanks for the reply. I don't mind being added to the F/E list, I just wish I had a clear understanding of exactly what it is..LOL
Go ahead and add me, but would you please also explain what it entails?
Thanks!
Donna

Hi Dave
Thanks for the reply. I don't mind being added to the F/E list, I just wish I had a clear understanding of exactly what it is..LOL
Go ahead and add me, but would you please also explain what it entails?
Thanks!
Donna

Ok Donna here we go. F/E stands for fish extender. outside of every stateroom there is a fish Clip on the wall. It is kind of like a secret Santa, Everybody gives to everybody. Some people buy or make decorative pouches to collect there F/E gift. If you chose to sign up for the list then everyone that is on the list will be bringing you a gift and putting it in your pouch on the fish extender. mind you most everyone gives small gifts, Candy hand made stuff, so on and so on. It does not need to be expensive. You can do one gift for the whole cabin or you can do individual gifts per person in cabin. If you search the boards you will find threads about what F/E is as well as Different gift ideas. so please do some research and then decide if you want to get in on it or not. I will be closing the list down on Sept 5th so you only have a little bit of time to decide.

Hello every one, we will be on the October 20th Dream cruise as well :)

We are:

Bill (DH) aka billmdee
Dee (DW)
Bailey (DD) 9 years old.

We will be participating in the F/E exchange.

I am wading through all 21 pages of posts for our Cruise, so please forgive me for having a lot of follow up posts over the next few days. (I have to boost my post count to 10 to send P/Ms too.)

We can't wait for our Cruise in less than 2 months !! :yay:

I know several of you are going to do back to back Dream Cruises, and that sounds like a lot of fun.

We will be doing a pre-cruise Walt Disney World stay for 5 days (10/14-10/20)

Are any of you going to be at WDW before the cruise ??

We are staying at Pop Century, and attending MNSSHP on Sunday the 16th and Wishes Desert Party Wednesday 10/19 (assuming my travel agent can get it booked, it seems they are having reservation issues.)

Take Care !!

Hello every one, we will be on the October 20th Dream cruise as well :)

We are:

Bill (DH) aka billmdee
Dee (DW)
Bailey (DD) 9 years old.

We will be participating in the F/E exchange.

I am wading through all 21 pages of posts for our Cruise, so please forgive me for having a lot of follow up posts over the next few days. (I have to boost my post count to 10 to send P/Ms too.)

We can't wait for our Cruise in less than 2 months !! :yay:

Hi Bill and Dee welcome aboard. Great to have you with us and glad you are joining the F/E. I will be glad to add you to the list once i get your info. we have a daughter named Emily who is 9 as well.

WE are not going to wdw for any length of time. we are coming in the day before the cruise and we will be staying at port Orleans french quarter. we plan on going to downtown Disney that evening for a couple of hours but that is about it. Kathy and I look forward to meeting you and Dee. Take care and have a wonderful evening

Woo Hoo 8 Weeks from today we leave for Port Orleans French Quarter. Man oh Man do i need this trip. It can't get here soon enough

Good morning everybody... I guess todays the day we find out if we still have ports to visit!:scared1:

Heres hoping Irene spares CC and Nassau:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter