Oct 20, 2011 Disney Dream

Hi all:
We are on this sailing!! Me,My DH and DD (6) This is our third Disney Cruise we are very excited:cool1:will be a surprise for my daughter:cutie:We are from Puerto Rico:cheer2:

Hi all:
We are on this sailing!! Me,My DH and DD (6) This is our third Disney Cruise we are very excited:cool1:will be a surprise for my daughter:cutie:We are from Puerto Rico:cheer2:

Hi and welcome aboard. We look forward to meeting you. This cruise should be a lot of fun.

We booked this cruise last September when we we were on the Wonder. The booking was tenative as we were not sure of the dates for fall break for my grandaughters. This will be a short cruise for us. There will be my daughter Michelle (aka Mickey), her friend Chris, my grandaughters Bethanie and Caitlin , and myself Magie. We have 2 cabins booked. This will be the 5 DCL sailing for Michelle and I. The girls will be 17 and 12 at the time of the cruise. Even though this will be a short cruise we are all looking forward to spending time on the Dream.
I havent yet had the time to read the previous posts on this site but I will shortley and than I will be back.
Magie

Just looked at airfare for us on this sailing. These crazy prices are messing up my trip!! We were going to do Disney before the cruise for 4 nights now here is our lovely schedule. 2 nights disney, 3 nights cruise, and then 2 nights cruise after. Pack unpack pack unpack. Yuck yuck yuck

We booked this cruise last September when we we were on the Wonder. The booking was tenative as we were not sure of the dates for fall break for my grandaughters. This will be a short cruise for us. There will be my daughter Michelle (aka Mickey), her friend Chris, my grandaughters Bethanie and Caitlin , and myself Magie. We have 2 cabins booked. This will be the 5 DCL sailing for Michelle and I. The girls will be 17 and 12 at the time of the cruise. Even though this will be a short cruise we are all looking forward to spending time on the Dream.
I havent yet had the time to read the previous posts on this site but I will shortley and than I will be back.
Magie

Hi and welcome. we look forward to meeting you

Ok everybody lets get this thread rocking. Tell me what is everybody planning on doing on this cruise? Does anyone have any special celebrations going on?

Wow I view everyone has ditched me. I can't believe no one has responded to my post from march 27th. Come-on people let's get this three going.

Hey Scotty! Sorry haven't really ditched you. I've been concentrating lately on planning the WDW portion of my trip and haven't been on the DCL boards lately.

I am glad to see everyone again. Glad I am not alone anymore. Lol. I sure hope everyone has a very happy Easter. Talk to you all later.

Just booked our first Disney cruise on the Dream for October 20,2011. :banana: A little surprise for my DD 7. Will have to get caught up on here for the in's and out's since I am a newbie to Disney cruising (have went to WDW for past 3 years), would love to read up on the FE's and how that goes!!!!!!
:confused3

Just booked our first Disney cruise on the Dream for October 20,2011. :banana: A little surprise for my DD 7. Will have to get caught up on here for the in's and out's since I am a newbie to Disney cruising (have went to WDW for past 3 years), would love to read up on the FE's and how that goes!!!!!!
:confused3
Hi and :welcome: aboard,
for sign up to the FE list please read post #2;)
see all soon!!:goodvibes

Hi everyone. I know that it has been a long time since I posted that we were sailing on this cruise and for that I am sorry:guilty:. You can chalk it up to senioritiss, I just don't seam to be able to remember to do the things I want to do:rolleyes1. We are looking forward to this cruise:cool1:, I wish the Moore schools were going to a year round school year as are the OKC schools for this year, then I would be able to schedual time with the girls:thumbsup2.

I am sure that the girls will want to participate in the FE exchange. We have done this in the past and had a lot of fun with it:woohoo:. Hopefully I will be able to get the grils to help me make the gifts during the summer:lmao:.

This will be the girls 2nd DC, they said that they they wanted to go again.
we have done the parks several times and always had a great time. The girls did not seam to enjoy the parks as much the last time we went (It was a trip that my daughter (their mother):sad2: had planned and she did not make it to take the trip with us. Since then we have been crusing. It makes a nice change of pace.

As for me I plan to veg out, I love being on the ship (that is enough for me);).I know that Caitlin is looking foeward to the slide, she is really into water. Bethanie is more like her mother she doesn't do anything that will disturb her hair or nails. I am sure that once she gets herself out of bed she will be in the teen club. I am not sure that any of us will get off the ship in Nassua but ofcourse we will at Cast a Way Cay:yay:.

How large has our group? I am sure that Michelle will post sometime in the near future, I am rather supprised that she hasn't already. She is the computer person in this family and is usually one to get on first:surfweb:. I am planning on booking at least one cruise while we are on board, maybe more:rolleyes1. Can you tell that I like cruising? This will be my 7th cruise (5 on Disney) I hope to be able to sail on the Magic out of Galveston next spring:dance3:, and then maybe on the Fantaisy next December:cheer2:.

Well I have to go now hopefully I will be back soon, talk to you all soon.
Magie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter