Oct 20, 2011 Disney Dream

Hey all
As promised I am back and rolling on these boards after my 7 nighter on the Wonder :-) The Mexican Rivera was FANTASTIC and I highly reccomend it ! I also highly reccomend the outdoor adventure Disney offers in PV . What an AMAZING time / trip we had
So there are LOTS of people on here now I see - How many are in the FE so far ? do we have a list going and whos in control ? I am in - It is me and my best friend Mary and of course my beloved Guide Dog Denver who will be sailing as well . Hope everyone has a great weekend !!!!

Hi Everyone I sure hope you are all having a great weekend so far. Well so far we have 4 family's signed up for the F/E. Denversees4me I am taking care of the list. I have set up an E mail to receive the info and I am keeping the list

The address is OctoberDreamers20th@gmail.com. I hope this helps if you could provide the following info that would be great

stateroom: 6144
Disname: Scotty69
First name: Dave (DH)

Disname: Lurker
First name: Kathy (DW)

Children: Nick (DS- 21)
Katelyn (DD-13)
Emily (DD-9)

Also let us know if anyone has any food allergies. In our case there are no allergies
I know I have not been on the boards much and I am sorry. I have been working all kinds of hours. I have to pay for this cruise some how. we enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone. I can't wait for October to get here and finally get to meet everyone. Take Care

Dave

Thanks Dave and just for you extra Jimmie Johnson magnets for your door :-) I will send you my info when I call Disney and get my stateroom number !
Take care my friend :-)

Just booked my family on this sailing. It will be our 2nd time on the Dream. I will email you our details as well.

Tracy
Mike
Kylie princess: 11
Peyton princess: 4

Thanks Dave and just for you extra Jimmie Johnson magnets for your door :-) I will send you my info when I call Disney and get my stateroom number !
Take care my friend :-)

Oh And I will have extra Carl Edwards Magnets for you. LOL You are going to need them

Ok everyone I have not seen anyone else Volunteer to be in charge of the FE for our cruise. My wife has started to keep a FE list (so that she knows how much to make) LOL so I guess that we are volunteering. we have never been in charge of the Fe list and this will be our first attempt at it so please have patience.

Ok I have created an e mail account for our fe list the address is OctoberDreamers20th@gmail.com. If you wish to participate in the F/E please send me all of your information. Please send it to me in the following format. Here is my information.

stateroom: 6174
Disname: Scotty69
First name: Dave (DH)

Disname: Lurker
First name: Kathy (DW)

Children: Nick (DS- 21)
Katelyn (DD-13)
Emily (DD-9)

Also let us know if anyone has any food allergies. In our case there are no allergies

count us in for FE please Dave

Room 7521
Karen 44
Neil 42
DS Ellis 11 - severe nut allergy

Sorry for not replying sooner - I wasjust trying to figure out if I have room in the suitcases for the gifts (I decided I can always leave DH's clothes behind if I need more space:lmao:)

After a little chat on facebook this morning with Cari (although I didnt get a woof from Denver!) we decided we need to get this thread more chatty :goodvibes, so .... GET CHATTING PEOPLE!

I am now in "FE gift mode"..... dont expect a lot - my arty skills leave a lot to be desired:rolleyes1 but I'll try my best.:thumbsup2

If I start now I might just get them finished by October:rotfl2:

So, I had a few hours to spare this morning so I read through the whole thread and made a list of all the families/parties going...

Theres 15 families going so far:thumbsup2, although some havent posted since their first post:sad2:... so, if you're lurking out there and reading but not posting then just pop back on and say hello... we promise not to bite:goodvibes

count us in for FE please Dave

Room 7521
Karen 44
Neil 42
DS Ellis 11 - severe nut allergy

Sorry for not replying sooner - I wasjust trying to figure out if I have room in the suitcases for the gifts (I decided I can always leave DH's clothes behind if I need more space:lmao:)

Thanks Karen I will add you to the list. If you would be so kind as to e mail me your info that would be great. My very first post of this thread has the e mail information for the F/E list. if you could send it there i would appreciate it. Take care and have a great day

After a little chat on facebook this morning with Cari (although I didnt get a woof from Denver!) we decided we need to get this thread more chatty :goodvibes, so .... GET CHATTING PEOPLE!

I am now in "FE gift mode"..... dont expect a lot - my arty skills leave a lot to be desired:rolleyes1 but I'll try my best.:thumbsup2

If I start now I might just get them finished by October:rotfl2:

I agree get chatting people

Thanks Karen I will add you to the list. If you would be so kind as to e mail me your info that would be great. My very first post of this thread has the e mail information for the F/E list. if you could send it there i would appreciate it. Take care and have a great day

Will do Dave:thumbsup2.... although because of your Disname I keep wanting to call you Scott:rotfl:

:goodvibesI'll get chatty. Just got into work so I have a few moments to spare. Can't wait for the cruise went on the Dream in January and it was wonderfulllllll but still chillly hopefully this time it will be a little warmer.

:goodvibesI'll get chatty. Just got into work so I have a few moments to spare. Can't wait for the cruise went on the Dream in January and it was wonderfulllllll but still chillly hopefully this time it will be a little warmer.

I have a couple of questions if you dont mind...

Did you find it more crowded than the Magic or Wonder?

Did you request a particular rotation for meals? If so, was it granted? and which was your favourite menu?

Did many people dress up for pirate night?

Thank you :goodvibes

I am Jealous, You have been on the dream already. How did you like it. We can't wait. I am sure that it will be warmer in October. Oh did I mention we can't wait.

Hi all
Ok lets chat it up and get this board a rockin !!!!!!!!

Tracy - I have a ? for you - I know it sounds like an odd one but Im going to ask because I found out this is where Denvers relief area will be and I am trying to picture it - Do you remember deck 4 aft ? Anything back there ? what was it like ? I cant find any pics of it online

Ok I can say this people - Oct is PERFECT in my opinion not too hot not too cold - I go on a Disney cruise every Oct around the time we are sailing and the weather is always wonderful !

Hey do we have a cruise logo or name picked out yet ? something tells me there was a post a few pages back I will have to go check it out

OH and before I forget - Dave ( Scotty69 ) is a little shy at admitting it but he would LOVE anything Jimmie Johnson ( Nascar Driver ) in his FE - he will tell you no but he really loves him ! he is the president of his fan club .... ha ha ha and Dave will also try to tell you I like Carl Edwards but he is just joking even if he says he is not - so remember THINK DAVE THINK JIMMIE !

Have a good one everyone

I have a couple of questions if you dont mind...

Did you find it more crowded than the Magic or Wonder?

Did you request a particular rotation for meals? If so, was it granted? and which was your favourite menu?

Did many people dress up for pirate night?

Thank you :goodvibes

My cruise in January was the one right before the inagural it was travel agent/media 3 night. So the ship was only 1/2 way full so it wasn't crowded at all. We had 2nd dining but 1st was wide open so we switched. Favorite meal..hmmm let me see. I would have to say Royal Palace. That was my favorite meal but Animators Palate was a second runner up. Enchanted Garden was good dont get me wrong but the service that night was very very slow and I had two tired kidos so I didn't really get to enjoy it. Pirate night not to many dressed up but that I am sure was becuase of the type of cruise I was on. I will say my entire family will have our pirate costumes this time around though.

Hi all
Ok lets chat it up and get this board a rockin !!!!!!!!

Tracy - I have a ? for you - I know it sounds like an odd one but Im going to ask because I found out this is where Denvers relief area will be and I am trying to picture it - Do you remember deck 4 aft ? Anything back there ? what was it like ? I cant find any pics of it online

Do you mean The District Area?

My cruise in January was the one right before the inagural it was travel agent/media 3 night. So the ship was only 1/2 way full so it wasn't crowded at all. We had 2nd dining but 1st was wide open so we switched. Favorite meal..hmmm let me see. I would have to say Royal Palace. That was my favorite meal but Animators Palate was a second runner up. Enchanted Garden was good dont get me wrong but the service that night was very very slow and I had two tired kidos so I didn't really get to enjoy it. Pirate night not to many dressed up but that I am sure was becuase of the type of cruise I was on. I will say my entire family will have our pirate costumes this time around though.

Thanks for the replies:thumbsup2 I am really looking forward to Animators.... and I soooo hope Crush talks to me!:rotfl:... yes, I am THAT childish:lmao:

I'll probably do pirate T shirts and accessories.

So, as Cari mentionmed - we need a logo and slogan for our cruise.... ideas anyone?

I'm no good at graphics etc so if anyone is talented in that department get your thinking caps on and have a go!

It could be as simple as "Disney Dreamin" with Mickey relaxing on the beach:confused3

...either that or we could have a look at other Dream threads and "borrow" a logo and adapt it to fit ours;):rolleyes1:lmao:

We usually make a t shirt to wear when we board with our logo on or a big button badge etc so we can identify everybody at the meet.:thumbsup2

Have a great day folks:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter