Oct 1st MHP- Stepsister style! Done!Oct 15- Lottie's Debut! Done! 10/26 Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Disneyland Trip Reports' started by LKD, Sep 30, 2010.

1. LKD

LKD Waiting for my Prince

I am sooo excited! Tomorrow is the first night and of course me and my friends are impatient and decided to go then.

So the plan was me and my friend Marissa were going to go dressed as Lottie and Tiana.

and then people were invited along and plans were changed!

So the invitees are/going to be:

Me- Drizella
    Kitty- Anastasia
    [​IMG]
    Marissa- Sally
    [​IMG]
    Christine- Cinderella
    [​IMG]
    Aoife- Belle
    [​IMG]
    Aoife's little sister- Tinkerbell
    [​IMG]
    Aoife's boyfriend- Gaston
    (no picture because he's not finished yet!)
    Aoife's best friend- Jasmine
    [​IMG]
    and Nick and James who are photographers who are going to make sure you guys get to see all the fun we are going to have! :laughing:

So much preparation! Almost all of us are still sewing some part of our costumes together!
    Me? I'm stuck all night and tomorrow morning sewing Anastasia's dress! I only have her top sewn together :rolleyes1

More after the event :D

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. visitingapril09

visitingapril09 DIS Veteran

Everything looks so awesome!! subbing. :cool1:

4. barefootmomma

barefootmomma DIS Veteran

I am definitely going to be following this one. I hope you have a great time tonight!! :goodvibes Those dresses are absolutely amazing! I adore the Lottie and Tiana costumes, they are just beyond. :lovestruc You have some serious talent!

5. where's_my_prince

where's_my_prince DIS Veteran

i'm following along!!!! i cant believe you guys made those costumes...so amazing!!!

6. smile4stamps

smile4stamps DIS Veteran

you guys made all those costumes? That is AMAZING!!

Hope you have a grand time! Can't wait to see pics!

7. JH87

JH87 DIS Veteran

AMAZING costumes!!!
    Can't wait to see your photos from the event!!

8. parrisk

parrisk Mouseketeer

Beautiful dresses!

9. GirlFriday

GirlFriday Earning My Ears

I love your costumes! I had one night to sew something, but you have inspired me to start preparing for next year now...seriously wonderful!

10. SurfinTX

SurfinTX DIS Veteran

I think some pictures of you're group have popped up on the Halloween Megathread...Lol!

I look forward to reading your trip report so I can see what to expect from the party. I'll be there on the 15th!

11. LKD

Oh wow, I finally have time to post! Most of our photos haven't been posted yet so I guess I'll post the rest of the photos later on :cutie:

Oh! I had forgotten! Aoife's friend Shaunna came as Peter Pan and her little sister came as Alice and not Tinkerbell!
    [​IMG]

Well the morning began, with my friend Kitty coming to pick me up. It took us 30 minutes to get all our stuff (sewing machine,fabric, hoops, dresses, wigs, purses, etc.) into her car.

We arrived at my friend Marissa's house around 11. She was already half blue with her Sally make-up. We got to work on Kitty's Anastasia gown around 12. We had only the bodice done before. So while everyone else arrived and got their make-up on, we sewed until around 3 when we finished and got ready. I ended up styling the Anastasia wig in a real hurry and the curls died before we got to the park :snooty: It was a funny site when we were in costume and I was styling Christine's Cinderella wig on her head. Everyone that walked by was all, "..wait isn't it supposed to be the other way around?" :laughing: We left around 4.

We stopped by McDonalds on Harbor to eat where everyone thought we worked at the park!

Once we parked it took us forever to get our hoops and butt pillows on :headache:

Christine went to pick up her ticket since she had no ticket so we all hung around the entrance where one of the photographers Nick, told me to keep it a secret that Christine's boyfriend was going to come later and surprise her (he said he would never go back to Disneyland again)
    Here are pictures that Disney Dreams on this board took of us :goodvibes Thank you!!

We entered the park around eeh six. We stopped to get Christine her handicap sign since she had diabetes.

We all rushed to the castle for pictures. We had been waiting for that moment for years! :cloud9:
    HOWEVER, they had started to close off the castle and we only had around 5 minutes to take pictures :mad: Unfortuantely me, Kitty and Christine took all the time! I felt so guilty that even though the cast member was booting us out and forced Aoife and her friend Anastasia who was Jasmine to not move and took pictures of them. :laughing: I think I scared the cast member!

Here are the pictures we have so far in front of the castle~
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. JH87

JH87 DIS Veteran

great pics!!!
    Your costumes are sooo amazing!!

13. Tink91

Tink91 DIS Veteran

Can I ask how that Sally make up was done?!

14. LKD

I didn't see her do her make-up but I Know that her legs are tights :)
    Ben Nye make-up, large false lashes, eyeliner for the stitches. She also had contacts that made her eyes seem bigger :)

15. LKD

After we headed of to the Haunted Mansion. Marissa (Sally) wanted to get pictures there so 6 of them went off while the rest of us went dancing at Club Skellington.
    I can't say what happened at the HM since I didn't go. Here are the few of her by the ride;
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I must say I find it funny how both photographer's didn't capture the true blue that she was :laughing:

At Club Skellington, we had a blast dancing insanely. Peter Pan turned Michael Jackson and us sisters were just being ridiculous and butt-bumping each other. Eventually everyone else came and so did the pictures!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Little boy put Justin Bieber to shame!
    [​IMG]
    Beauty and the...:eek:
    [​IMG]
    One of the dancers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    No one dances like Gaston!
    [​IMG]
    Drizella had to express her feelings towards Justin Bieber
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Tink91

Tink91 DIS Veteran

You all look great!! You should go in your costumes and work in the park :thumbsup2

TBH, I think Sally looks better than the Sally in the parks

STRANGEST THING JUST HAPPENED! - I was looking through Google Images at Sally photos and came across your friends Deviantart! What a coincidence.

17. SurfinTX

SurfinTX DIS Veteran

Amazing pictures! It looks like a blast out at Club Skellington. I'll have to check it out on the 15th.

I bet your group was turning a lot of heads that night.

18. LKD

Thanks for all the comments!
    Tink- That is so awesome that you found her :goodvibes

After we left Club Skellington, we decided to go see the princesses! However when we passed by the Pirate area I noticed that Peter Pan was out and I have to admit, I'm a Peter fangirl :love: So we got in line! We saw an amazing Barbie and a Oogie Boogie (who we cooled down with our fans) :)

We had a small shoot in line. First there was a whole mess of treasure
    [​IMG]

so me and my Stepsister decided to fawn and fight over them.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When we reached the part of the line that bordered the area where Peter was I started screaming to him telling him I loved him and he actually was happy about it! He turned to Wendy and Hook (he just kept looking back in forth at us) and told her and she got all protective and started hugging him to her :goodvibes (Don't ask me where the people next in line were :laughing:)
    Then Jack Sparrow came out and I squealed and was all, "Screw Peter!" and Jack heard me and was all, "Screw Peter?" and I just realized how dirty that sounded :rolleyes1
    and then Jack switched out with Peter and I was a sad banana :sad1: I wanted a picture with Peter.

anyways we continued in line and we eventually reached an area where there was a net hanging so we decided to stick poor Cinderella in there. It ended up being a random shoot of randomness as Gaston came in to randomly pose and then Peter came in to save Cindy :confused3
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also Peter found a fish in a basket and grabbed it and waved it around screaming "CODFISH?! CODFISH!"
    [​IMG]

Finally we got to Jack :cool1:
    Sally went first. I'm not sure what happened but I think he asked her if it was fine that he wasn't her Jack and then asked her why she was so blue
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. LKD

The Cinderella group went next. I walked up to him and he had this panicked look and walked around me and suddenly stopped when he saw my Anastasia and then he walked back around the other side of me and we ended up chasing him in circles :cutie: Until he hid behind Cinderella :sad2:
    [​IMG]
    He told me he didn't like the look in my eyes lol

After he went and started flirting with Ana, I wasn't a happy camper
    [​IMG]

He noticed that she was leaning on him and he asked her why she was shaking and she told him it was because she was balancing on one foot.
    Then he started telling some joke which I did not listen to since he decided to put his arm around me. So when everyone laughed I ended up laughing a lil late and everyone laughed at me but I was too busy staring at poor jack
    [​IMG]

I'm not sure what happened with Peter and Alice, I just know that Peter and Jack didn't get along
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When Belle and Jasmine went up,
    [​IMG]
    he started asking about Jas' jewelry and the Fan Belle had. Belle told him that the fan was very expensive because Tinkerbell helped make the sparkly flowers on it. So he pocketed it :/
    [​IMG]
    When Belle hugged him bye she took it out and he pouted and said he thought it was a gift :laughing:

After we all hung around in the exit area since our Cindy's bf (he came in during the time in line and surprised her It was cute!) made her check her sugar level and sure enough it was low. So while she ate some sugars and rested we decided to take more pictures
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] (can you find me in this photo?)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. LKD

We decided to do VILLIANS Next! (where much sadness happened)
    So we walked and walked and walked. Lost a few people and had to wait for a few people. Eventually we made it to the long line but they weren't out yet so we waited for awhile. Put on more make-up (lots more blush) lol

Then the Stepsisters came out along with other villains but we were so excited to see them! We started screaming and shrieking to get their attention and when they saw us they started screaming and shrieking :rotfl:
    Anastasia said it was like looking in a mirror. Drizella was just screaming happily and Mother said we looked fabulous and no one else looked as beautiful as us. And then they went to their spot and we waited and waited and waited. Around the time that there was around 20 people, the other villains switched out and we were all Nooo! but the stepsisters stayed. But they did leave and they were all "Sorry!!" When they saw us and we got so bummed out :sad1: Almost cried. Well it pretty much ruined my mood so I wasn't into the pictures too much. The Evil Queen told us, "Don't you have anything to say to me?" because we just posed and left. (She was soo intimidating! :scared1:)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Jafar was also creepy :headache:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Maleficient looked amazing!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Apparently she started flirting with Gaston :rotfl2:

21. where's_my_prince

where's_my_prince DIS Veteran

i was laughing so hard at this!!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

your pictures are AMAZING!!!!!!! this just got me so excited for my trip, because taking pictures with the characters is the main reason i'm going!!!

also you should post one of your maleficent pictures on the halloween super thread because they wanted proof she was actually there :lmao: