• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oct 19, 2002 UNSTOPPABLE...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning. It is raining/snowing out today. I am coming in to work until Stacey can meet up and then I am taking off to be with her.

Lu - I will post on Pixie Dust and let all of you girls know what's going on.

Hi all, had to hunt you down again to figure out Sandy's fb post.
Sandy, what heartbreaking news for Tyler. Prayers are heading his way.
Hugs, Lori

Poor Tyler. He is young. Maybe he can overcome the damage. Prayers headed your way!!!

We checked into OKW today. It is so nice to be "home"! We have a 1 bedroom for the next 7 days so laundry has already been done.

Jerr went to the store and Kaleigh is watching a movie. We are going to MK when Jerry gets back.

We did get a text from Anna Marie today. We tried to see her the other day at Epcot, but she was doing prep in the kitchen. I hope we can see her before we leave. Jerry did send her a text back.

We bought a humidifier for our room. It has been so nice; no snoring from Jerry or Kaleigh!

Denine, I'm loving it. You guys are just doing whatever whenever and no rush. I'm sure it's a great feeling to have the laundry done. No snoring.....what a great life!

How IS Anna Marie doing at WDW?

I'm sitting here feeling like I have the plague. Why is it no one loves me anymore and doesn't want to be around me? Is it because I have this yucky cold? I can't babysit because of the chance of giving it to Tyler. I can't go with Heidi and Stacey today because of the same thing. Poor, poor Sandy:). No, honestly I understand but I'd rather be with the girls. I'm beginning to feel like a person today so that's good.

TGIF!!! Had a good early dinner with my sister and then we went and saw the Backup Plan. It was a cute movie. We also went to Kohls, Sams Club, and Walmart. It was a good night and I think it took her mind of things for awhile. I have to babysit the kiddos tomorrow so I am sure this weekend is going to fly by.

Poor Joey is sick now, Heidi. Won't be fun tomorrow that's for sure. I'm happy that you had a good time last night. Sometime we will have to make it a mom and daughters night. Love the sound of that!! Hey, I'm thinking about surprising dad with Fiddler on the Roof tickets at denvercenter.org but I can't figure out the seating chart. I don't see a picture of where each seat is located. Just the row. Any advice?

OMG Heidi, I lied to you. Those bagels I told you about are not two points, they are ONE. So with the premeasured WW cream cheese and a whole bagel, I am eating only two points.

Hi there!

Sandy, those bagels sound great! What company? I am sorry you are sick, hoping for a good Tyler update. Hugs to you!!

Heidi, glad the movie was good, I will talk to you on fb or pd.

Hi, Denine, I love OKW have a great time!

I will try to post here occasionally now that I found you again!
<3

Lulu, the brand for the bagels is Thomas. WOW, they are so good and only one point. I haven't had a bagel forever. Mmmmmmm, I just made a BLT for lunch today using it.

Loved the bagels and cream cheese, and only 2 points! That is awesome!!!

Mom - I thought of dad when I saw Fiddler on the Roof advertised. Let me know if you need help. I was thinking about doing it for Father's Day.

Hey guys! Long time , no hear.....

WELL, it's another crazy day here at the Lauter's. I had Makenzie's orthodontic appointment (for the $$$ of the braces) this afternoon and she will be getting her braces on June 1st! She is excited, but a little nervous, but excited at the same time. Her spacers will go in Friday the 28th.

BUT, before I had the $$$ meeting, I spent 2 hours in the ER with G Dog... he fell at recess and broke his arm. It is a clean break, but he will have to meet with the orthopedic dr. to get his " permanent " cast on in a few days. He was a real sport at the hospital and had the entire staff laughing.

Gotta love it!

Well, gotta run, gotta get Makenzie to soccer practice!

TTFN!

Julie - good to hear from you. Oh no, poor Gary. I broke my arm on recess too, in third grade! What was he doing?

Mom - I have to thank you again for those bagels, I love them!!!

Today is supposed to be 74 and windy. I could live without the wind, but am so excited for the Spring weather! Not much new here.

Good Morning

Hope you have all had a good week. Mine has been unreal. Sandy how are you feeling? I'm sorry you missed out on fun times with the girls. :guilty:
I have to find your fb post to see what is going on with Tyler. I am worried about you guys.

Girls are gone. Jaymee and Louis left last Sunday. She is still on non stop vicodin. Tiffany left on Saturday. School is over for a week then she is going to summer school. She moved into an apartment with 2 other girls and is SOOOO Excited. Planning on going to see her maybe in July. Jason and Michelle got to see their baby in an ultrasound, they are SOOO Excited. We had Ethans birthday party on Saturday night. He is 5 now. Bob and got him a swing set. Bob and Ethan were out in the back yard putting it together last night. Ethan had his little kid screw driver right by Bob's side. Our backyard is sooo tiny not sure how it is going to look.

Going to the doctor this week to see about scheduling surgery on my knee. I torn it more so have been limping around for a month. Since it is not getting better I guess it is time I give in.

Denine- Are you still in Disney?

Gotta end this quick. Getting busy afraid I am going to lose it.

Barb, I guess it is time to "cave" in re: your knee. We never heard what happened to Jaymee. I read on FB that she went to the ER but that's it. Thanks, my cold is still here but not near as bad. Ted has it now. Why does the number 5 sounds so big? For some reason, I don't want Tyler and Joey hitting the big "5". Ethan will love, love his swing set. It will be well worth it even with your fear of "how" it will look.

Heidi, look out. Those bagels can be addicting. I have your new mug/glass whatever. I even went to TWO looking for the pink. I really need to buckle down about the Fiddler tickets. I lost my interest when I couldn't find a spot to actually pick seats rather than just section.

WIND!!! I hate wind. I can put up with most weather but I hate WIND!!!

Good Morning

Sorry I didn't update you on Jaymee. Last week I didn't know if I was coming or going. Last Thursday or I guess it was the Thursday before Jaymee, still in NE went to the ER because of medical stuff she was going to be alone all weekend because Louis was on "Alert" so she decided to catch a flight home even though they were driving out the next Wednesday for Ethan's birthday. She said she needed to be with her Mommy :hug: She was suppose to fly back to NE on Sunday. Florence (Mark's Mom) went into the hospital on Thursday we spent Friday night with her then back all day on Saturday. We left the hospital late on Saturday night got home about midnight then got a call about 3:30 that she had just died. We went back to the hospital to say goodbye to her. Monday morning Jaymee woke up vomiting and in severe pain we took her to the ER. After hours there and lots of vicodin found that she has ovarian cysts. Thursday was the funeral, Thursday was also Ethan's 5th birthday We had a dinner planned at Red Lobster. Missy didn't want to go but decided that since Ethan had been looking forward to it to go ahead with it but since she had 12 people invited. Saturday night we had a party at the house for him. Tiffany left on Saturday back to school Jaymee and Louis left on Sunday and life went back to normal on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter