• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oct 19, 2002 UNSTOPPABLE...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, busy day at the dermatologist. Had my 2 punch or push biopsies and then she sent me next door to have some warts lasered off my fingers. Oh my, that was painful! The biopsies were easy but the laser? Yikes. It smelled like burning skin, too. Icky. Hopefully it will take just this one time but it could be more. The dermatologist tried two different ways every two weeks and those didn't help so cross your fingers.

Susan, glad your dad was able to get the test done. I know the wait is probably the worst right now. Like Heidi, I am jealous that all of you might meet up! Thanks for the words of encouragement. Love you!

Denine, your two hours sounded heavenlyl! Just the description made me relax. LOL

Hi Heidi.

Hi all. I get an evening at home. Turner has an upset stomach so no hockey practice for him tonight. That means I don't have to take him!!! So I just put on my PJs and will spend a little time on the computer, read a little and get to bed at a decent time.

love ya

Mom - you talk to much ;) Have you decided what you are doing tomorrow? Maybe we could all meet up for breakfast?

Susan - sounds like a great night! My favorite shows were on last night so I was in my jammies and under a blanket relaxing too! Hope Turner feels better.

Yay, last day of work for the week. I cannot wait to sleep in tomorrow.

Sandy: OUCH!!!!

Today will be a busy day. School, then Wii, the we are going to the vets and then Kaleigh's exray. After that we are going to Macarroni Grill for dinner then to the Hallmark store at the mall and then to Kohl's to use our $10 coupon we got last week.

We went to the Hallmark store in town last night cause I wanted to get a couple of ornaments. I collect the doorway ornaments cause they remind me of Holidays Around the World at Epcot. This year is Ireland and the store by us didn't have it the last time we were there and they were sold out of them last night. I was bummed. I put my name on a list and we will look at a different store tonight. THe clerk said she has one lady with 3 of them on hold and they have been on hold for quite a while. She has to call her to either pick them up or give them up. I hope she gives them up. I did get the Mickey as Bob Cratchit ornament. The always have so may great ones to choose from. I just wish they didn't cost so much. I ususally pick up more when they go 50% off after Christmas. Last year I got the Precious Moments Cinderella/Prince Charming for 75% off! I couldn't believe they still had it. The original price was $27.

I do not work tomorrow and I get the day off. Kaleigh only has a spelling/reading test tomorrow. She get these every 20 lessons and it is all she does. I am going to RELAX!

Susan: Pixie dust for tomorrow! Hope Turner is feeling better.

Chris's niece is turning 18 today so I called her and wished her a Happy Birthday. She told me the girls were right, and I was confused and said, huh? She said when she stayed with us the last time she was straightening the girls hair and they were talking about me and how nice I am. She said the girls told her that they don't think of me as a step mom, but as a 2nd mom. Awe, melted my heart...that was such a sweet thing for them to say.

Heidi: That was a very sweet thing to say. It should make you feel good.

School is done, Wii is done. Hallmark called and they have my ornament, yippeee!

Now, just waiting for Jerry to get home. He had a meeting until 3 PM.

Wow Denine. Looks like you are having a pretty busy but good day!

Heidi, that melted my heart. So cute! We have zero plans for tomorrow. Breakfast sounds good! What are you doing? I am starting (today) Christmas shopping. Disney outlet was BAD this year. Everything is about 3 to 4 dollars off original price. Shoppers were sure grumbling! Maybe if you have shopping, we could go together. Got Brad's gift.

Ted has to go back to the dermatologist this time. He had an UGLY growth on his neck. They took it off and it is cancerous. The PA can't do the next procedure so his is having to see the real dermatologist. At least his appointment is right before my two there. I think we are falling apart!

Just checking in at the end of my work week. Made it through the entire week with no relapses!! :cool1: Last Wednesday I ended up in the emergency room. No biggie I was just having a hard time breathing. I called my doctor to make sure that was ok and she insisted I go in thought maybe it was a blood clot in my lungs. Thank goodness it only turned out to be the pneumonia. It is still in my right lung. I went back to water aerobics last Tuesday and really struggled. I think that probably contributed to the not breathing thing. I went again this Tuesday and still am having a hard time getting back into it but no relapses.

So did we ever decide about the Christmas gift exchange? After I get home tonight I will read the board and try and catch up. Have lots of plans this weekend but WILL POST!

Barb

BARB, Julie asked about the exchange earlier. Please get in touch with her before Saturday. Sounds like you still need to be resting rather than exercising. Sorry that you are still having problems from it. How is the rest of the family? Staying healthy?

Sally, wondering how YOU are doing as well. Getting better?

TGIF!!!!!

Sandy: Both of my parents have had cancerous growths removed, they are fine though.

Today is my day off! I am doing very little on the computer, then doing my Wii and the rest of the day is mine!

Barb: Hope the rest of the pneumonia goes away soon. Just took Kaleigh last night for her follow-up xray from the pneumonia she had this summer.

Dinner was so yummy last night!

This will be a busy weekend. Tomorrow we are working with a local church and their adoption ministry. Then we will drop Kaleigh off at grandma's and then meet Garry and Julie for dinner. Sunday morning we are working the same adoption ministry, both Masses.
The article about the adoption ministry came out Wednesday. The reporter did a nice job. It was kinda weird being quoted in the paper though.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Barb - glad you are feeling a little better. Try not and overdo it so it won't come back!

Denine - You have a very busy weekend. Tell Julie and Gary Hi for us.

Today I am helping my mom shop for the girls for Christmas. I am so thankful I am not working today!

Hi guys,

Woke to beautiful blue sunny skies. Today will be a good day with Heidi.

Denine, have a nice dinner with Julie! Wish I could be there. I would love to be able to sneak in reunion with all you guys sometime either in WDW or just meet somewhere.

Could everyone please post what the favorite characters are in their household? I need a reminder for the exchange as I have forgotten. Thanks!

I like Toy Story, Lady and the Tramp, Nemo, Mickey, Bambi and of course, Jiminy.

I am a bit bummed today. I gained 0.9 pounds this week. I guess that dinner was too yummy! I am not giving up. I know I am doing enough exercise, just have to eat less. So, we have to be extra good this week, so we can enjoy Thanksgiving. At least for me, I don't like stuffing or sweet potatoes. So, just give me the white turkey some corn and mashed potatoes! I don't like cranberry sauce either.

Characters that we like in this house: My favorite is Cinderella, Jerry is a Mickey guy and Kaleigh is Princesses. We have a Mickey/Minnie office. I also like grape things for my kitchen.

Looking foward to dinner tonight!

Hi Guys! I found you!!!! New computer. No links. No memory... but I DID it!

You all crack me UP!

I have today off and was waiting for my stupid facebook game to do it's thing and thought, I'll just bet they are still talking.
I would have won!

I guess mid-morning Sangria with Sandy is needed to get me all caught up!

Love to you all.

Lori

Now that is amazing! Lori, you had to look hard to find us! I am up for a morning sangria (or two) anytime! Funny thing, I was at Aspen Grove this past week and was thinking about you as I walked past Panera Bread.

Denine, don't be upset. Remember that muscle weighs more that fat!!!!! Have a great time tonight with Julie.

Getting ready to head to bed. Thought I would check in. Bob and I went to a movie tonight. It was pretty good.

Didnt hear from Julie so I guess I missed the exchange this year. :sad1:

Heidi-Hope you are feeling better. How scary being in a hit and run.:eek:

Denine-So is Kaleigh over her pneumonia? Geeesssseee how long does this take to go away? I am still coughing so I guess I still have it. :mad: I just want my life back!

Sandy-Yikes! Hope everything turns out ok with the dermatologist.

Cleaned the house all day. Having 16 people over for Thanksgiving. Jaymee and Louis are coming. I am SUPER excited to see them. Going shopping on "Black Friday" missed out last year. That is when Amanda was in the hospital. She is doing great now. New boyfriend and seems to be pretty happy.

Only 17 more days until we go to Disney!

Congrats Sandy on your bazillionth post!

Nice to hear from you Lori! How are the kids doing? Facebook games :cloud9: Love playing them.

Night all or by the time you read this GOOD MORNING!!

Humm quiet board today. Took the dogs to the groomer now my car is full of hair grrrrr One of my dogs gets car sick so it was lovely ride. Better get to cleaning house.

more later

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter