Oct. 17/04 Wonder- counting down the days!

Colleen P

Mouseketeer
Anyone else counting these days until sailing on the beautiful Wonder on October 17? I started planning this on day 648, and I can't believe it is down to 48.

Colleen

Our family of four (myself, DH, DD 11 and DS 10 will doing Land/Sea Package. We are staying in Port Orleans. We are leaving red-eye, 10/13 from Sacramento arrive in Orlando @ 645am. I already booked Parasailing and Banana Boat Ride in Castawy Cay thru DCL and waiting for the confirmation from dolphinencounters.com for our Swim with the Dolphins.
Im kinda panicking in terms of packing. How about you?

Hi,

I was starting to think I was cruising by myself. So glad to hear you are coming too. Congrats on your first trip. We did the land/sea package 3 years ago, what a blast. Couldn't wait to do it again.
I am also starting to feel that slippery slope beneath my feet for packing and getting things in order. This year is a bit easier in that when we went previously it was a surprise for my dd. She knew nothing until she was on the plane. This time I don't have to hide her clothes from her, or wait to discuss things in a closet. Being from Canada, I am having a tough time finding the right clothes in the stores. All our fall and winter clothes are in, no summer stuff in sight!
My dd will have just turned 12 when the trip comes. She will be thrilled to hear someone her age will also be there!

In a way time can't go fast enough, and in another there doesn't seem to be enough.

Colleen

We'll be there too! DH, DD (age 10) and myself along with family friends and their DDs (ages 10 and 5)! We can't wait!

We are doing the Oct. 17 Wonder also with me, DH, DS (7), DD (5), DD(2), DGM, DGF and my sister (19). This will be our third cruise, my parents and sister's first cruise ever! We are so excited to show them the ship! We are doing WDW first, on our own, not the land/sea, driving down from GA on the 13th and staying off site at the Holiday Inn Family suites. We will drive to the Port Sunday morning. Everyone have a great cruise!

We'll be on board too!! Our first time cruising. It will by myself, DH, DD (13) and DS (11). Also friends of ours with their DD (15) and DS (12), and my DH's brother, his wife and their DS(8). We are staying at the Beach Club the 14th-17th. I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!!:) :)

We will be there also. Me, DH, DS 5 turning 6 on board and
DS 2 1/2. Can't wait. If I could just get my documents I would feel alot better.

Were is everyone??? Looks like we're going to have a pretty empty ship???!!!

We are so excited! We are leaving on Wednesday for Disney. Is there a certain time that DIS'ers try to meet onboard or is that something we set up if we want to. I think it would be great to meet ya'll!

Meredith

Another excited family here. I just got my pillow cases and door signs finished and ready to go in the suitcase. Just got to figure out how to get my son's birthday presents on board without him seeing them. I think I will pack them in an extra suitcase since I have an extra luggage tag. Do they handle the luggage like the airport...with no respect. I would hate for his toys to get crushed.

See ya next week:jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter